Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cube of Randomness", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  Interesting challenges.
Treazer 12 years ago
  I've completed the level in all (I think) different "modes".
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Very easy level
pikachu67 15 years ago
  I'm dead! X_X
R.I.P
Death to a black line.....
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Check out this ASCIImation I made!
Smiley Fight

Click on my name to see other ASCIImations I've made.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  ["-"]
8-)
Jac1 15 years ago
  And we have (O_O) and (o_o) and (0_0) too.
lololol 15 years ago
  Haha, liked that guy > Q('.'Q). At first you where commentin about the level, now about smileys? ooh, and here is my smiley. d(^.^)b <-- I shuold look like a monkey :)
Sillius 15 years ago
  uuuuh but I have the greates of them all (>'.')> Sillius <('.'<)
Q('.'Q) Wanna fight? Q('.'Q)
Im 15 years ago
  And we have the
(<_<)
(>_<)
(>_>)
(>.<)
(I_I)...

[EDIT]: (´_´)
(`_`)
(:.:)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Dead happy:(^_x) or (x_^) :P
1jase 15 years ago
  i like dead funny

and the level is nice to but nor i can find any problums
geckojsc 15 years ago
  (^_^) Happy

(x_x) Dead

(-.-) Sleepy

('_-) Wink

There are loads of others too!
1jase 15 years ago
  @geko when i saw that face you made (^_^) i laughed so hard it was the first time i saw that....i dont know why it was just hilarious
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Bad for you... Good for me! (^_^)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Yep, Sillius he used that in A Slight Adjustment (Jump Gear 2), but you knew that already.

I have been testing this level for hours now and I can't see any major problems... This is bad...
Sillius 15 years ago
  Sniffles now I were so happy and I thougt I were a 1337 H4x0R..... *cry*
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Sillius, those are both meant to happen. You die when you touch the normal ground, but you can walk on the black ground.

When you hit the button, the hedgehog is meant to move up, because if you do the hedgehog challenge, you will die when you hit the button (because the hedgehog goes inside the button), so I had to make the hedgehog move up too.
Jac1 15 years ago
  There's a contest.
Goku2132 15 years ago
  Why everyone make levels called 28x28 level?
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Very good level i like random levels and its build in 28x28 there isnt much space to build on and you still made a beautiful level like this
Sillius 15 years ago
  I think I found a bug (W00T I found the 1st bug 1337 H4x0R) I rolled peacefully over the invisible bridges but when I came to the platform I died... so either is this a bug or else you made it this way to confuse people and make it harder :D

Uuuh and I found another 1... when you enter the first mini-room with the 2 dots you can continue into the room below. In this room you hit a switch which makes a dot move up... and when you hit the big button the hedgehog follows and goes up to. this makes the level look a bit messy and unproffesional so HF fixing it :D 1337 !
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I know, but the dying is part of the challenge. Once you get past the checkpoint challenge, you must start again if you die.
Gamemaster 15 years ago
  Actually if you take that path you have to die to move on. (The first 4 checkpoints)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  That's meant to happen. It's so you can't continue because you're meant to beat the level without dying.

It is possible to get the same path lots of times in a row, because there is only two ways at every junction.

I might put a text box to tell you about the dot, so people don't get confused.
lololol 15 years ago
  There doesn't seem to be any problem with me, maybe its just you jac :) Nice level 5/5.

I found only a litlle problem, i always die at the 'Checkpoint Room' at the last checkpoint, before the new challenge. when i get to the new challenge, and i die one time. the dot stays at the checkpiont and kill me. i don't now if its supposed, i'm just saying ;)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Hmmm...
What can be bad?...
Oh, yes: I got the same path 3 times in a row!

You evaluated your own level, geckojsc?
That should be illegal!
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Nice!
I'm 3rd
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Here we go... :wince:
(^_^)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Okay!
I will test this level to the limit, and I expect Sillius to do the same.
So don't even think about not editing it!

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cube of Randomness"

About Level "Cube of Randomness"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Like the previous one, I want it to be flawless. If you notice any problems, don't hesitate to tell me!

I hope I don't need to update this one as much as the last randomizer.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg