Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Glitch reports

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 14 years ago
  I know the spoilers are not working very well, I have to look into this.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  The spoilers aren't working correctly on IE6
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Gecko, it does that on internet explorer too
geckojsc 14 years ago
  On firefox, some spoilers (especially those with images) open automatically, and also I think spoilers should have scrollbars so you can see images in them.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  @oh_bebe, probably lag. Happened to me once and refused to stop (every level). Rarely worked properly during that week...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  sometimes on Hog pop the og gets in speed/mad mode but doesn't rool it only slides
Jac1 15 years ago
  Oh no u died. (Jump Gear 2)

What on EARTH is that?
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  @JP
I'll try to work on a level with a few glitches :)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  on RT this has happened to me on 2 different levels, the first one I can't remember and the second one is Inside The Mind (Rolling Turtle).. what happens is you are just on a normal line rolling along, and you go to roll in the other direction and its like something is pushing you back. But there isn't any invisible lines or anything that you can see doing it. And if you roll back and forth a few times, it will stop. And it only happens once in a very great while..... maybe its my keyboard? has this happened to anyone?
jp 15 years ago
  Interesting bugs and topic. Go on. (ILRT as usual we don't understand you :) )
Jac1 15 years ago
  Jp, you HAVE to check out this temporal glitch:
Unbelieveable bug (Jump Gear 2)
  Sillius:
SPOILER
Sillius 15 years ago
  IlikeRT I don't really understand what you mean... if you can't explain it in a different way then try to use google translator
gameinsky 15 years ago
  in jump gear press up press back at the same time you're always goingback , release the back button and it's stil going back unlease you release both keys
  RT: When the line is coming to another line and the turtle is by the line, the turtle is not dying. It's going through the line
doomlord 15 years ago
  This one is in the forums, when I placed several level links in a spoiler, the last one got cut off in the post, but on the right it showed them all.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Sillius, your glitch also happens when you roll for a long time.
Sillius 15 years ago
  I found 1 in RT... if you press -> on a speed line and tapping the <- the turtle will stop rolling (this will only happen if you repeat tapping) :p it's just going to slide :D
jp 15 years ago
  Thx Jac1, it seems to be related to checkponts + breakble lines. Somethin like if you respawn when there breakable lines currently breaking/shaking, you get this glitch. Not corrected yet.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Post your glitch reports here
I have one: In JG2, sometimes when you die and repawn on a checkpoint, you see aghost line, wich has the same shape than a breakable line you have drawn before.

[<<] [1] [2]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

Jac1 15 years ago
  Post your glitch reports here
I have one: In JG2, sometimes when you die and repawn on a checkpoint, you see aghost line, wich has the same shape than a breakable line you have drawn before.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg