Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Jump Gear Hell

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

zodiacra 14 years ago
  Sounds nice! xD
maybe you can make a catagory called Jump Gear Hell Tracks or what it's called,
inside JG2, so you don't have to go to another page to experience the new skin, levels (i know they aren't new), it's just a catagory...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  True...

Maybe someone should post different skins for JG the background and the types of lines? JP did say that he would 'apply a different skin'. :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  imo we shouldnt use official levels in this one, the best / hardest from accepted ones are enough
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Keeping up, this was getting forgotten.
allyally 14 years ago
  Use:
wonders of JG
Scribbled Esapades
Mastery
Maybe one of my H.A.R.D! series
3-D world
Some of the oppisites of official
Midnight hell
gameinsky 14 years ago
  And me to , you can try to do it carefully at the begin...

Backwards climbings , i hate that level !
The backwards climbings are ok but the return is arrrrrrrr!
TTT-_- 14 years ago
  Yes, hook the hook is extreemly hard I'm stuck on it.

Although people like shiro & kirby think its easy...
murtaza64 14 years ago
  This project is dead?

Looks like it.....
Great idea, though!

By the way, 3-D Revolution (Jump Gear 2) inspired me for a 3-D JG2/2.1, where there could be (a setting for?)a 3-D world, like you aren't just on flat lines, y ou can move left or right (back or forth in the background), and then there could be layers, so if there is a dead line on layer 2 back, you move forward or backward to dodge it. Understand?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Dive gear

Tonight we dine in hell!!!
metaknight91 14 years ago
  lol yess it is.

how about hook the hook?
Im 14 years ago
  Only one problem....
I Dream of Clouds is easy :/
Elizea 14 years ago
  we could also make whole new levels, because most hard levels wouldnt fit to a background that would look like hell... (except ascension i think)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Maybe a uberhard version of JG 2?
ELiZEA gave me the idea with his 'not-so-easy rider'
Maybe it could have a medium and hard diffyculty if you play medium you get 'over the spikes' and if you play hard you get 'hard over the gaps' (just a suggestion)
Kirby 14 years ago
  nice idea! i hope this is finished soon cuz im a bit bored on jg2 right now
granate07 14 years ago
  yeah scribbled....thats hard
monkeyman 14 years ago
  what about scribbled escapes with BG Lines in jump gear something
granate07 14 years ago
  i think ill improve my score more and come to the last level...(i hope i can)
Submarine95 14 years ago
  yepp it will be really hard, im sure you already knew that^^
granate07 14 years ago
  Would that be really hard?
Submarine95 14 years ago
  yup Jump Gear Hell should be a Jump Gear with 'helllike' skin and the hardest levels i think^^ (levels like Geckostorm Wheelie)
granate07 14 years ago
  Jump Gear hell O_O
metaknight91 14 years ago
  i'll be a tester :)

p.s. nice avatar monkeyman.
monkeyman 14 years ago
  can i be tester cuz it's fun to have something beside your name.....

and i would do my best.

a ide what about a time that stop an you BOOM the finish line away instead
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  JP, you can always go through my levels. Apparently, I've made some of the hardest levels on JG2. (Like the ascention and others.)

But I love the concept! Maybe in the regular JG2, you can change the skin of the car! Or maybe that can go into JG3?
1jase 14 years ago
  is this still happen
lololol 15 years ago
  Thats a great idea, because there is many people that loves car games like JG2!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I really think a game like this doesn't need very much testing...
Jac1 15 years ago
  I can be a tester too if you want.

I think "Tracks of hell" is a good name too.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  Jump Gear, Tracks of Hell would be the most attractive in difficulty I think. And I can be a tester if you want and/or need.

About the ghosts, I've never played moonlights so I wouldn't know how that would work.
jp 15 years ago
  Yes only for other websites. But the new skin would be available in thecurrent editor I think.

Thanks for the comments about the title, you are right. I think that "The hardest game of the world" was a success also because of this title. Everybody wanted to challenge this "hardest game of the world". So yes I agree the title is important. What about "Jump Gear, Tracks of Hell", or "Jump Gear, Hell Tracks", "Jump Gear in Hell, Hardest Tracks".

Yes the demo mode would work like in moonlights. And using similar effects we can see in movies (like bullet time), is exaclty what I had in mind.

It looks like this could require a nice amount of work, more than I expected.

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I don't know if it's a good idea or not. But I thought about releasing a level package for Jump Gear 2 on other websites, called "Jump Gear Hell". I would apply a different skin (on the "hell" theme, that means red colors) and I would pick some of the hardest levels designed here. A good example is "I dream of clouds". Only a few people could complete those levels but there would be a demo mode where you just have to sit down and watch for the best players.

But I'm not sure this would work as the wide majority don't like difficult games. Nevertheless, "The hardest game of the world" was a great success. This could maybe work if the demo mode is attractive, maybe with bullet time effects, a short introduction/presentation about the player who did the replay, etc...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg