Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Scribbled Escapades", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I honestly think that the only reason I fail there is either nerves or attempting the insane jump. If you learn the proper set up for it, you almost never fail it. My 120k didn’t have a proper set up, I just YOLO’d it.
chris3000 4 years ago
  The X at the end most of the time messes up my run, I guess you pretty much have to not die and you can't get hung up anywhere.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  120k with a slow end and a stun - I'm coming for this highscore!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I take back everything positive I said about this level - it's actually really annoying. The messiness may be a unique choice - but it just makes most of the jumps unnecessarily horrible - plus the level is pretty much completely linear.

Aside from that, I have no clue where I lost over eight seconds - I don't understand this level at all and I never will...
popo2 5 years ago
  And now, a decent 108,908!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Well, congrats! You topped kalina again.
popo2 5 years ago
  And now a 15 second improvement to 100,888.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Stuck at this one.
popo2 6 years ago
  Congratulations Dynamo! Also literally around a 14 second improvement!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  5k improvement - but I haven't really mastered any of these parts yet :p
Dynamo 6 years ago
  I wish the crouched ghost glitch didn't exist, I really want to see how I completed the level so I can try and improve more D:

This is a really good level to get a top score on because once you've mastered each section it's really quite an easy level! :D
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Nice! Maybe I can improve my score here a bit too...
Dynamo 6 years ago
  Damnnn, so close to the high score!!! D: Gonna keep going until I get it...

Edit: The power of posting strikes again! :D
gameinsky 6 years ago
  This level is messy, but it's actually still built in a specific way, the lines are not random and do follow a general organisation.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Probably the final X, though I don't find it too much harder than the rest of the level.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Well, what part did you guys think was the hardest? I think the part before the finish line was.
popo2 6 years ago
  200TH COMMENT
Yeah, I know there are so many of these.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I'd personally say this level is really nice. The messiness makes it unique.
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Oh right, now that I'm admin in this game I can correctly give credit to Iamstormtrooper for this level.
Elizea 6 years ago
  This is still one of my favorite levels. I always liked the aesthetic of this level. On first glance it's just messy but it's consistent with in a way that makes it work as a style.
AK 6 years ago
  If I could give this level a 0/5, I would. This level has no redeeming qualities. If the messyness and sheer awkwardness of the jumps wasn't enough, the checkpoints are horrendously spaced. This will always be my least favourite official level of every game. :c
AK 13 years ago
  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I did it......

I DID IT!!!!
chris3000 13 years ago
  the X is easy to get past, it's just the timing
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  look at this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuSsw09KlDs
manufan 13 years ago
  The X at the end?
OliAli 13 years ago
  I like this one :)

It's great gameplay IMO.

Only level I hate is WATERFALL :@:@
gameinsky 13 years ago
  AK, as far as i'm concerned this level is only 1 year old, and yes, it's the official level I hate the most.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  That's the last jump or before the end? The end jump was hardest for me.
AK 13 years ago
  I HATE THIS LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe this is official. I've tried for 3 years to beat it and I always get stuck at the X.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Thanks CHICKENMAN for proving my Highscore is beakable

Levels forum

Play Level "Scribbled Escapades"

About Level "Scribbled Escapades"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Fantastic!
5/5! Official!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg