Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Scribbled Escapades", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 15 years ago
  I have to agree, it would be MUCH better if you remove that X.

Or place a checkpoint NEAR it.
starpower 15 years ago
  i got it on a video i upload it now
metakirby22 15 years ago
  yeah, this has more than I Dream Of Clouds. this has 63, that has 54.

p.s.

could you at least take out the SECOND line of the X?
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  This level probably has the most comments ever. Besides i dream of clouds. Although, i don't know, because Im not that far up in the list.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  OK LISTEN everybody. The level IS possible. The x at the end can be surpassed by
SPOILER
there is one lethal line I am worried about, and it gets in the way when jumping up the ledge, after jumping over the long jump. For the long jump you basically
SPOILER

-
***FOR THOSE of you who are new to this website, all the scribbles WERE INTENTIONAL! I brooded over EVERY SINGLE DETAIL in this level, just to make it seem convincing. For example: on the tunnel that follows right after the checkpoint, you have to press/hold spacebar, and cannot rotate back or forth, or you will die. For the X you need to (see spoiler) to get across.
-
Stop saying I didn't ever test/complete this level, because I did. There is a reasonable amount of time, and once again, THE SCRIBBLES TOOK LONGER TO MAKE THAN YOU THINK.
-
For everyone else, please FINISH the level before you start talking down about it. Any questions, state them, and i will answer them.
-
And sadly, I cannot prove that i was able to beat it because its SOOO FAR up in the officials list. Woot.
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  even if they did get reset im sure it would only be the three people to only get 1 point who wouldnt like it
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I don't think what I plan to change will cause that much as an impact that someone will have to reset the scores.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  ok but then the scores ms be reset and i think the public won't like that...
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  no, the x is just fine. there are just a few things i want to edit, not to be chosen by the public.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  just the last two ones.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I'm gonna go ahead and edit it. take away a few lines, make it easier. Can someone call an admin?
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  well i took back my words about it being based on luck and said sorry to PaulWalrus...wish i figured out the strategy for that final bit sooner >_>
kolortmadsen 15 years ago
  FINALLY!!!!!
metakirby22 15 years ago
  WHAT?!?!?!? THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. If he beat it in test mode, that proves he:

Had time

Liked the level

knew how to beat it and when to jump

etc.

How can him beating it in test mode make it based on luck?!?!?!?

And, also, saying timing your jumps is luck based, you are saying almost ALL the levels in JG2 are luck based.
Shiro 15 years ago
  That means it's based on luck...
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  Sith, I CAN beat it, i just did in test mode.
Sith 15 years ago
  ooooh -_- now i understand it he can't play it yet ....................
Shiro 15 years ago
  He couldn't know this would become official in this position.
Sith 15 years ago
  Why would you post a level wich you can't do
Shiro 15 years ago
  @Sith, Because he can't do it yet, he only played 36 official levels...
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  you have to be going backwards up that final slant to pass it...and you dont have to turn or jump mid-air afterwards...

so i apologize PaulWalrus for knowing its easy to do now
Sith 15 years ago
  Paulwalrus this level is luck based bec you as maker didn't even reach it yet
Shiro 15 years ago
  If you are at the X, do you have to press the up or down arrow to pass it?
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  ok so i did it once more and improved...now its no more
Shiro 15 years ago
  I found this at the 'EDIT' Tap :

* Draw neat curves (that doesn't care that much here because it's the theme)

* Fun, challenging but NOT FRUSTRATING
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  FINALLY!! there...no more...never again...452 tries it took me and im not even gonna attempt to improve it...end of
starpower 15 years ago
  btw waterfall is NOT luck based (ok my highscore was but....)
minimariner 15 years ago
  it's a good thing that it's official because that means that it is a good level but the bad thing is you can't play it untill you have done the previous official levels
Shiro 15 years ago
  That could be.
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  i think people were saying official coz they thought it was a April Fool's day level and were playing along...

Levels forum

Play Level "Scribbled Escapades"

About Level "Scribbled Escapades"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Fantastic!
5/5! Official!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg