Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Soooooooo close!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pen11 14 years ago
  Soooooooo Cool!!!!!!!!!!
Unholy_Baraka 14 years ago
  this is cool Jster I wish I could play the original though
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  I don't know. Maybe 107, if you can get the flag in one jump out of the thing.
jondeelee 14 years ago
  So it's now impossible to score higher than 106 (or so) on this level, correct? (Since the stars and hard parts have been taken out.)
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  OH nooo you didn't.

PWN.

I liked older SOOOOOOOOOO close better, but this one is ok.
Sillius 15 years ago
  Is it now I should mention how messy speedy levels were before I looked at it :D
Jster95 15 years ago
  congratulations. unfortuanetly we lost some of the hard parts. Ow well no one's first level is really hard anyway...
Jster95 15 years ago
  you Me_xvi put those kind of messages in spoilers.
ME_XVI 15 years ago
  to do after cannon, go just above bit with hedghogs
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  I don't know how to get past the part with the blue cannons...?
Jac1 15 years ago
  I'm disappointed by the recent edit. I prefered it as it was before.

@newrat, an invisible line was blocking your way left.
newrat 15 years ago
  Jac1 if you're comment was aimed at me, I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean. It was possible before. Also I dont see why it was neccessary to get rid of all the stars, and one of the main challenges of the level (the cannon/bubble jump bit). The level is now super easy. It definitely looks better now, but IMO was a much more enjoyable level previously.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  i don't know which one of you did it, but good edit
it is acceptable now
Jster95 15 years ago
  I don't care if you fix it or not honestly. The level was rejected so I decided to come back and fix it later when i finally got the skill to. Right now I don't care if its accepted or not. Im going to move on and try other things first.
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  Jster allways make maps in grid 16 :s this is very hard fix.... need delete most and make again in grid 16 :´( but i'll do it for you

edit: done xD used very long time to fix it

jster do you want my edit or not? :s
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  the start still bug...
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  High Score!
179!
Jac1 15 years ago
  I don't think so...
Try it!
newrat 15 years ago
  I'm sorry to bring more negativity, but it is still possible to finish right at the start. you can access the flag by running up the right hand side of the speed line and doing a horizontal jump. This can also be easily fixed with hedgehogs.
Darerd 15 years ago
  you can make the elevators faster and you can put lines of hedgehogs =l
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  the level isn't really any better and I think it needs to be executed in a better way. I like the challenge you have but it isn't designed very well. sorry to reject, but now you can start to rebuild this in a better way. try to think of a way to build it so its not so big.. when it is so big there is a lot of wasted time (falling, and waiting for elevators, etc,)
gundu 15 years ago
  We can still do it :S
Jster95 15 years ago
  ok it should be good now try it
newrat 15 years ago
  you do know its possible to finish it straight away, by jumping just before the break line breaks.
Jster95 15 years ago
  yey it works now!!!!!! ok so how do i get it evaluated now?
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  ok i think i did it now! ellemennt75 is my neighbor who apparently was able to edit it. so i came over here and fixed it up. i hope it works now.
Jster95 15 years ago
  okay marc you are added.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  ...can I try? I may aswell.
Also, someone evaluated it grey(?), wierd...
Jster95 15 years ago
  nooo when i go to edit it it says impossible to lock the level
Jac1 15 years ago
  Are you editing it?

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Soooooooo close!"

About Level "Soooooooo close!"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  you can actually get past the break line if you use the speed line to propel you forward then jump.. you can reach the goal..
also the elevator is really slow. speed it up, and use 2 nodes at the end right next to each other. one at normal speed and the last one at 0. but you need to speed all of the other nodes and global speed up to 100 because it gets boring
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg