Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Soooooooo close!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jster95 15 years ago
  i have no clue.. how do you lock it and unlock it maybe i am on accident..
Jac1 15 years ago
  WHO IS LOCKING IT?
Jster95 15 years ago
  how! i can't even get in to it!

wheres Jp when you need him!
Jac1 15 years ago
  It says you're editing this level!
Jster95 15 years ago
  wat happened?
Jac1 15 years ago
  Can't edit!
Jster95 15 years ago
  i was wondering what was happening...
Jac1 15 years ago
  Ahh! Glitch! Let me edit, I'll fix it.
Jster95 15 years ago
  k thx for the help dude I really needed it since i can't even get into editing the level.
i just played the beggining nice way to fix it kinda funny cuz i didn't see it right away
Jac1 15 years ago
  Fixed the beginning.
And some paths.

You don't need to do one path for every object!
Jster95 15 years ago
  ok so i should give both u editing rights?

ok i added you two hope it helps. all i really want is the problem fixed not a whole new level.
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  hmmm you can let jac1 fix it and then can i make design :p
(many like my designs)
Jac1 15 years ago
  I can too!
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  i can fix i for you :)
just give me promotion to edit it
Jster95 15 years ago
  alright i seriously need help here people if any one can fix this for me i will be ever gratefull
Jster95 15 years ago
  there oh bebe I made you an editor.. I don't know if that will help but I thought i might as well do something to further my attempt to fix this problem.
gtrplyr95 15 years ago
  alright i logged in as a second account after I gave editing rights to it. It says the same thing but it then explains. "Sorry, this level is currently locked (edited?)by someone else (Jster95)you have to wait till the lock is released..."
am I reading this right or did I somehow lock myself out of my own level?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  weird. you'll have to ask JP.
Jster95 15 years ago
  it still doesn't work
all i get is a screen which says
"Impossible to lock the level!"
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  try it in ten minutes from now
Jster95 15 years ago
  Ive been trying to edit this all day now and it wont let me take it into the editor. It says impossible to lock the level can anyone help me so I can fix this and possibly get it accepted?
donutman101 15 years ago
  easyyyyyyyyyyy
tman0128 15 years ago
  like oh_bebe said i've beaten it by using the speed in the beginning, but i thought it was very good level:)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Very nice!
Sires 15 years ago
  I like that level.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  you can actually get past the break line if you use the speed line to propel you forward then jump.. you can reach the goal..
also the elevator is really slow. speed it up, and use 2 nodes at the end right next to each other. one at normal speed and the last one at 0. but you need to speed all of the other nodes and global speed up to 100 because it gets boring

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Soooooooo close!"

About Level "Soooooooo close!"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  you can actually get past the break line if you use the speed line to propel you forward then jump.. you can reach the goal..
also the elevator is really slow. speed it up, and use 2 nodes at the end right next to each other. one at normal speed and the last one at 0. but you need to speed all of the other nodes and global speed up to 100 because it gets boring
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg