Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Move it, Watch Out!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  Ok, thanks for the tips. And you have to have a strong PC b/c if you don't the level will lag which will mess up your jumps. That used to happen on my silver laptop back in 2009-2012.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Pretty sure Gary’s is a flawless run, somehow, probably got most of the stars too! xD
SPOILER
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Literally just keep playing it. Get a fairly good run, even with a death or two and you can improve about 30 points. Gary's 177 is crazy and I genuienly doubt I have the patience to beat it. If you wanna get top 5 here I'd ask Dynamo, he seems to know a better strategy for top 3 scores.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Durn Gary got 177, I got 84. Think about that, that's almost 70-80 points. I could try this again and see if I can get in the top 5, but I may need a hint/tip.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  No new strat, 71->110
My goal is 125+, but I think I have a much higher potential for this level - it will just be an insane grind.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Finally! With a new strategy I managed to get a top 3 score on this one! Gary's score is just insanity though... :O
chris3000 7 years ago
  It's very hard to get a good score here. Because near the end it always gets laggy some.
drgonzo1987 7 years ago
  Hmm its been a long time since I played this level, I'll replay it a few times and message you if I've got any tips Dynamo
Dynamo 7 years ago
  This is the only level that I completely suck at, and if I could do it it might even take me to 27.1k... any tips gonzo, you've got a decent score? D:
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Yay I got the 3rd place and I didn't survived the last checkpoint! :D
chris3000 13 years ago
  Wow, I got about 80 points to improve on.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  yes the switches poorly work but if you want to get them work again, go awa from the switch and then go in again.
chris3000 13 years ago
  There's something terribly wrong with this level. The switches won't work. There must be 40 or 50 stars at the end because i don't see how to get over 150 points here.
chris3000 13 years ago
  This level is messed up man.
Mattlantis 13 years ago
  It's not moving right for me. It keeps getting stuck and I have to kill myself to fix it.
Treazer 14 years ago
  Wow! I dont thought that i will be the fourth place!
feldub93 14 years ago
  The right switch bugs a lot of time, but it just adds to the challenges!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It seems to be a problem with the engine...
Elizea 14 years ago
  just remove your call, it wont be edited.

jp should first make it editable and reset scores blaablaablaa...
chris3000 14 years ago
  I called an admin because the switches don't work properly. But the rest of the level is perfect. Plus this level uses too many jumps. Are you allowed to edit levels that are already official?
racersda 14 years ago
  I got through the first part with no trouble....Or is that the easy part? ........I hope not....
chris3000 14 years ago
  I'm Chris. I finally made an account. I really think this level should be in the 150s-160s. It's hard!

Plus i'm going to get the highscore. xD
drgonzo1987 14 years ago
  whats all the fuss about? i dont think this level is that hard at all! Its a great level, but not that hard.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  ??

gameinsky 14 years ago
  I can't believe oh_bebe scored so low, oh, she made the level! Oh wait, somethings fishy here...
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  yeaahhhhh! good job
Sires 14 years ago
  I can't believe I finally made it to the flag. Amazing...
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Hmm I wonder how it did get official.. Oh yeah, JP made it official.
Jac1 14 years ago
  I totally agree with Sires.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It's easier than balancing act, and you will get the controlls soon ;)

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Move it, Watch Out!"

About Level "Move it, Watch Out!"

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  another great oh bebe level
just wondering oh bebe but do you evaluate youw own levels? or do the other admins do? not htat there is anything wrong with them just wondering.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg