Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Move it, Watch Out!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  This level should be right behind Balancing Act. It is so hard and frustrating, I can't believe it. And the checkpoints are too far apart. To get to the third checkpoint is basically impossible. And the controls are a complete desaster. I wonder how it got official, it's purely luck-based.

Oh wait, I know how... oh_bebe accepted it. ;-)
Shiro 14 years ago
  Omfg, I finally did it with a GREAT score :D!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Sometimes it's anoying when a switch refuses to work when you are in a certain postion...
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  very frustrating...
Elizea 14 years ago
  lol just came to try this level, after 5min i had my score on the list :D not a good score but a score anyways...
but this would need more checkpoints, a bit annoying to die just before one :p
Shiro 14 years ago
  This is insane!

I am trying it for over 40 days now!
Jac1 14 years ago
  I die instantly when i hit the second leaf.

IMO this level should be right before I Hate Hedgehogs Too

Actually, I think this level is harder than Balancing Act!
Shiro 14 years ago
  I think this level should be further in the list of official levels, if you look at the Score List you see that only 7 people manage to completed this while this level is more than 1 month old.
poopoopeepee 14 years ago
  this level looks so easy i could complete it while riding a dinosaur. oh_bebe you are so cool. ps: try playing this level while eating tomato soup, it will blow your mind.
pkb123 14 years ago
  I always die when the blue cannon takes me to the second checkpoint, its like i squished through the wall or something
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  you just have to make sure you don't "squish" the balls straight on.. stay to the side of them so you can move them over with curves of the vehicle
Shiro 14 years ago
  This level is getting on my nerves X_X

this level doesn't seems to work at my PC, the balls always come in the 'elevator' >_>
MooKings 15 years ago
  It's not that hard its just annoying when i get near the checkpoint and die..then I get ANGRY!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  thanks!
I don't think it's super hard.. you just score low from jumping so much
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  I think your level is perfect (I know im not JP). The ones who can't beat it are just weak! hahaha jk ppl
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  JP do you think I should make it easier?
catzrock96 15 years ago
  I agree with Elizea....
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  that....is overly hard...cant believe im first one to finish it since its become official
but its a great level =D
Elizea 15 years ago
  ye its hard... maybe a bit too hard...?
MooKings 15 years ago
  My favorite level in move it version! 5/5
lololol 15 years ago
  ...its hard :)

Nice anyway! Deserves 5 stars!
jp 15 years ago
  When I invite a member to become a game admin for one of my games, it's because I can accept his/her levels with my eyes closed. You can trust oh_bebe when she accepts her own levels.
But the level is not automatically accepted, she has to accept it after uploading it.

I made the level official, but how does it come nobody scored for this game yet ?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  ohyeah is right.. I know what a level needs to be accepted.. sometimes I accept my own, sometimes not.. this one i accepted
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  no. She plays the level, and knows what the standard is. She then, if its good enough, accepts it. She doesn't necessarily have an advantage over all of us just cuz she can accept it rite away. She still needs to play it like any other member would! Hope that helped
Jster95 15 years ago
  thats not the question. the question is if whenever she uploads a level does she just go and automaticly accept it right after.
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  In the more tab, it says, Evaluated by Oh_BeBe.
Jster95 15 years ago
  another great oh bebe level
just wondering oh bebe but do you evaluate youw own levels? or do the other admins do? not htat there is anything wrong with them just wondering.

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Move it, Watch Out!"

About Level "Move it, Watch Out!"

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  another great oh bebe level
just wondering oh bebe but do you evaluate youw own levels? or do the other admins do? not htat there is anything wrong with them just wondering.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg