Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Hacked accounts

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

niimporta 14 years ago
  @Shiro : almost...
@Jp : I Think When You are New in BL , You Need To Receive something like "Do not give your password...(bla , bla...)" , You Are Ok?
SuperDog 14 years ago
  It is through...........
Shiro 14 years ago
  @SuperDog, that's almost impossible -.-
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Maybe they simply guess players's passwords
jp 14 years ago
  I don't think people who control virus care about your BonusLevel account. I think somebody, a member of BL, has found a way to hack some accounts, and I don't know how...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i scan on days i play computer.
i once got a a gamepass info-virus or somethings.
maybe he hacked apemannen ?
Shiro 14 years ago
  I was hacked once, like 3 months ago, but I do not play at school or friends, I scanned my computer and there was a virus in it, so maybe that was the reason?

I suggest everyone not to open mails from people you do not now ( they can contain viruses), scan your computer atleast 2 times a month and change your Password every month!
1jase 14 years ago
  One day when I tried to log on it kept on saying that the password was wrong so I tried for for a few more minutes but it still said it was wrong so I had to change it.
jp 14 years ago
  It seems many users complain about their account being hacked.

Please if your account has been hacked and you recovered it later, post here. I need to understand if somebody has found a way to hack the site or if you simply forgot to log out on a public computer (school, internet cafe, home (borthers/sisters)).

If you are the hacker, please post a PM to me to help me solve this security problem. It seems you didn't hurt the site too much so I hope you're a helpful person.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  It seems many users complain about their account being hacked.

Please if your account has been hacked and you recovered it later, post here. I need to understand if somebody has found a way to hack the site or if you simply forgot to log out on a public computer (school, internet cafe, home (borthers/sisters)).

If you are the hacker, please post a PM to me to help me solve this security problem. It seems you didn't hurt the site too much so I hope you're a helpful person.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg