Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Hacked accounts

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 14 years ago
  @lololol, I think yes because:

Firstly: he haves the same avatar as DragonPower

secondly: he cames at the same date as Dragonpower got hacked

Thirdly: he is active like him

Fourthly: he seems to know everyone

Fifthly: his favorite character is yoshi (like DragonPower)

Sixthly: He is very affected by the deactivationn of DragonPower
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Ok.. Either he hacked his own account or someone hacked him :[
Hexicube 14 years ago
  When making a new password the password input box on the new password creation page is restricted to 20 letters but the login password box isn't...
niimporta 14 years ago
  OMG! D: ):
jp 14 years ago
  DragonPower (well teh hacker) sent me this PM "YOU HAVE TO BLOCK THIS IDIOT HE GOT HACKED BY ME AGAIN IF NOT YOUR A LIAR". So I think he got hacked. And as I've already told before, all hacked accounts will be banned. You have to protect your passwords. But I will listen and try to implement more security. But you must know that a 3 trial password block, can happen to normal users too, and maybe we will have more complaints later than we have now.
Im 14 years ago
  I think so... :P
lololol 14 years ago
  Baby-yoshi.. are you dragon power? o_o
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  But DragonPower told me that he deleted them... o_o
gundu 14 years ago
  @Baby-yoshi, I don't want to annoy you but Dragonpower got hacked if you check in JG2 forum you'll see a lots of removed comments (removed by admins or JP) Like I am an admin I can see these comments and one of them say that Mrmelons hacked him
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  i AM VERY SERIOUS THAT HE DIDN'T GET HACKED AND IS BANNED FOR NO REASON...
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  @Baby-yoshi he did.. Please stay current with the details :]
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  HE DIDN'T GET HACKED AT ALL!!
SuperMario 14 years ago
  DragonPower is hacked!!!!!!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Yeah I saw taht, but I don't think JP would ban Dragonpower if something weren't wrong :S
Elizea 14 years ago
  dragonpower said that he self wrote atleast a bad comment with caps in shiros JG2 level... idk then
Sillius 14 years ago
  Think it's because he actually got hacked... But I don't know... (Just guessing)
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  How come DragonPower is banned without getting hacked?
Im 14 years ago
  Gary, once I tried more than 3 times, because I forgot if it was lopwercase/uppercase.
lololol 14 years ago
  everyone who don't have plans to be hacked, change your account password, if its short, or you think it's easy to crack. off course you don't need to if you have a long, and/or hard password.
Zodiac 14 years ago
  tHATS GREAT TOO! AND YOU CAN MAKE QUESTIONS YOURSELF AND MUST SAY THE ANWSER TO THE QUESTION AND THE QUESTION AND THE USERNAME AND THE PASSWORD TO LOG IN :)!

edit sorry had caps on
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Maybe you could also chose to add extra personal life questions like: what's the name of my car ?
What's my carplaque ?
From wich school am I ?
And so on.
Zodiac 14 years ago
  Thats a good idea gary!
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  jp, put a password trial limit to three tries a day. If the passwords are wrong in the third try, he have to wait for a long time before attempting the fourth try.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  JP, is the deactivate some ordinary button or A GIANT RED BUTTON? I've grown curious...and I pity dragonpower...
[edit] I noticed if you go on his page it says deactivated by his name on the yellow banner...
jp 14 years ago
  DragonPower has been hacked, so his account is now deactivated.
Zakko600 14 years ago
  Maybe just do that when they signed in first time a message pop up on the screen where the security rules was writed...
Shiro 14 years ago
  I know, but in my no.3 it says that you do not have to open them.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  JP, when I told you about a threatening message from a hacker, it turned out to be someone from my school having a joke.

I'd just like to expand on number 3, Shiro. When I was learning about viruses in my IT lessons at school, it turns out that now hackers can not just give your computer a virus by sending you a download. Nowadays you can get a virus just by reading the message!

I agree with SuperDog. If the password is something simple then people can guess after a little while's effort.
niimporta 14 years ago
  That's What I Wan't To Say :-)
Shiro 14 years ago
  Maybe you can make new members visit the 'Security Topic' just like you have to visit the 'Introduce Yourself' topic?

Some security rules :

1) Never give your Password to anyone! Not even to the the Administrators!

2) Don't use your own (user)name as Password

3)Never open e-mails sent by people you do not know (They can contain viruses!)

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  It seems many users complain about their account being hacked.

Please if your account has been hacked and you recovered it later, post here. I need to understand if somebody has found a way to hack the site or if you simply forgot to log out on a public computer (school, internet cafe, home (borthers/sisters)).

If you are the hacker, please post a PM to me to help me solve this security problem. It seems you didn't hurt the site too much so I hope you're a helpful person.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg