Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Front page editors

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Garygoh884 13 years ago
  There's still one more hidden between the pages.

We couldn't find any good levels that we can make it: of a slide...
jp 13 years ago
  No more slides in the pool x_x
allyally 13 years ago
  thanks, that was me,
SimonM 13 years ago
  Thanks very much for the one who made the slide on frontpage now. Nice slide btw
Ahroo 13 years ago
  IDK... :/
jp 13 years ago
  Bump for what :) ?
allyally 13 years ago
  Bump. Bumpy. Bump.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  hmmmm..........................?
josh 13 years ago
  hmmmm..........................
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  i thought i finished it so it works on macs...
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  I can't see the words.
jp 13 years ago
  @demonicyoshi, it's because the level is not ready yet (problem on mac os). Read the comments on the level, you'll understand :)

@gundu, yes it's because of the flash transparent background (see a few post below).
gundu 13 years ago
  If you check the "Impossible turtle" Slide, behind the "Impossible" And "Turtle" You can see the picture of the previous slide
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Maybe he WANTS to forget about it. :p
  Jp, there is still a slide made by garygoh on page 3 of the slide designer page that hasnt got put on the front page yet. I think you forgot about it...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Good thing it loops... :/
allyally 13 years ago
  Finished my new slide for turtle Sports: Paragliding!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Aww... D:

Did you make it or...? :/
  Before my computer broke, i had format factory on my computer, and it could convert gif to swf.
allyally 13 years ago
  If you give me the all the frames of the GIF I can turn it into a SWF for you,
  you cant have a gif animation as a slide, you have to convert it to swf. But you can have a gif picture as long as its the right size.
allyally 13 years ago
  I reckon you could, I'd be Suprised if you can't, but I'm not sure how good it would look,
OliAli 13 years ago
  It's not possible to have as screenshot GIF file in slide, right?
allyally 13 years ago
  Thanks,
Hey... On the game Slide box, go to the BB2 Slide, then go to the BB I-phone slide, The BB2 one stays in the BG,
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I really like the style of the three las slides, really !
allyally 13 years ago
  Ill will check again next time I have a chance,
Hexicube 13 years ago
  flash player automatically fills in blank spaces with the selected BG colour(default: white)
allyally 13 years ago
  Yeah, I know that, Its just that It didn't show up on the Ctrl-Enter Test box,
jp 13 years ago
  @allyally, as MARC2008 told you , you need to paint the background. Just create a filled rectangle that you put in background.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Nice new 2 pack slides!!!

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  A front page editor must be mature, master a graphic software like photoshop / paint shop pro. And likes to play all many levels. And be available. Designing the slides is very time cosuming.

so far I've added gundu and captain_404, I will add any other game developers in case they want to feature a level on front page. (like Gecko)

I think maybe oh_bebe could also do the job if she has time. And many others.

I think the good candidates for front page or those levels that are great but that can't be or are not yet officials.

gundu and Captain, you can access the slideshow admin from your profile page.

You can go on this topic to suggest the levels to be highlighted on front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg