Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Front page editors

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MARC2009 13 years ago
  its usually best to have someone highly fluent in english to do it :P
no offence tho neoseanner ;)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Well, hi, judging on your grammar I don't think you're ready for this, but, find a good paint program (like adobe photoshop, paint.net, gimp) mess aroung with a picture of a level you think should be advertised because it's good, and upload it here.
neoseanner 13 years ago
  how 2 do this????
allyally 13 years ago
  Hm, then make a practice slide, upload it & post it here, then we'll judge,
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Adobe Photoshop, I have!
allyally 13 years ago
  Then I will make an effort to make more then.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I, was just saying that paint net is already good enough, combinated with word it's even better.
I do agree that Garygoh shouldn't be slide-editor neither, because he has no originality (except for the STB slide, and I'm not saying that because they're my levels, it was just original)

But JP won't degrade him cause else there will be no more slides.
allyally 13 years ago
  Photoshop & Flash - better
gameinsky 13 years ago
  With paint.net you can make pretty good slides too :)
allyally 13 years ago
  DO YOU HAVE PHOTOSHOP OR ANOTHER DESIGN SOFTWARE, ANYTHING OTHER THAN MS_PAINT? If so, can you use it? if so, can you use it well? only THEN can you make a slide.
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  I want to enter again. Now I know how to make a slide, but when I was noob not, and Jp asked me THEN
allyally 13 years ago
  Now its time for me to be an Arse... I think anyone whos a front page editor and only uses MS_Paint SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE EDITORS. They are basically SPAMMING the front page, The current one for the arcade contest is quite simply hideous. Its digesting, it noobish and irrelevant AND SHOULD BE KILLED IMMEDIATELY.And to be honest Garygohs slides, despite him as a member and level maker being one of favorites, is an AEWFUL slide designer, he has photoshop yes, he knows how to use it well? no. Its over simplified & has stupid graphic effects.

Hey, a least i speak my mind. It needs saying.

I will remake the Arcade contests Slide.

Thanks for reading.
josh 13 years ago
  yeah yeah hexicube
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yeah AK its not just mine :P
JP suggested it to me as well...so this is what I have but its buggy when put into the slideshow(apparantly)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Not only marc2008.
AK 13 years ago
  Hey, since MARC's new game, Path4Mouse, came out, I thought maybe you guys could create a slide for the LEFT side of the games page. Something like:

"The newest interactive game for BL has been made by MARC2008! Try Path 4 Mouse and see how handy you are with yours!"
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I saw that. It was an empty spoiler!
rocky 13 years ago
  Awesome slide for 9! Great work!
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I know, you brought it up yourself O.O
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Theres a reason we got a slide sugestion topic. Please use it. We need ideas.
allyally 13 years ago
  K, Ill do that as well... On monday.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Waterworks definally needs to be in there, it never got a slide.
chris3000 13 years ago
  good idea!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I agree Birjo!
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Why not just make a nostalgia slide series? Take all the best levels, and get them back up with new slides :D
  i mean recent levels, im shure i can find alot of older levels to make slides of when i have time.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I think there are many good levels, but most of them have had slides before without me knowing about it :/
  yah, there really arent many levels to do slides of...
allyally 13 years ago
  Ill do that... at some point... that 'Some point' being Monday,
gameinsky 13 years ago
  What about Imagination, legion of dreams?

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  A front page editor must be mature, master a graphic software like photoshop / paint shop pro. And likes to play all many levels. And be available. Designing the slides is very time cosuming.

so far I've added gundu and captain_404, I will add any other game developers in case they want to feature a level on front page. (like Gecko)

I think maybe oh_bebe could also do the job if she has time. And many others.

I think the good candidates for front page or those levels that are great but that can't be or are not yet officials.

gundu and Captain, you can access the slideshow admin from your profile page.

You can go on this topic to suggest the levels to be highlighted on front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg