Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Xanward Urthadar"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 15 years ago
  MooKings, look what gameinsky said!
MooKings 15 years ago
  I'll be a tester!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  to all folowing people who wants to be tester , the game author is inactive!

[edit]stil not understanding me , that means a big ferm No...
Shiro 15 years ago
  When will this game be playable?
Sillius 15 years ago
  look at the oldest comments and some of the newer... then you would know that the game is inactive and has been so for aout 6 months :p even though it's a shame :D
minimariner 15 years ago
  with all of these new games coming out and that are in test phase makes me wanna be a tester
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Thx JP
Jac1 15 years ago
  Ok.
jp 15 years ago
  The messages that are removed are first deactivated, and after a month, there is a garbage collector that totally removes the message from the database.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I can't see any "message removed"...
jp 15 years ago
  Yes that's because Xwyzow posted the last message of the discussion but his message has been removed later.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I spotted a glitch!
In the newly commented levels it says that Xwyzow posted a comment on the level called "Draw" but it was birjolaxew who did!
1jase 15 years ago
  I think he has eongh testers
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Draw? Finished?

Last I knew THeNiNJa was busy with real life things. I could be wrong though...
Jac1 15 years ago
  Can I be a tester for this game, please?
nightshade1 15 years ago
  i wanna be a tester
popodelades 15 years ago
  can i be a tester , please?
=B
doomlord 15 years ago
  I would love to test, this but I assume I wouldn't be allowed. I love testing beta games, considering I am testing 2 right now.
starpower 15 years ago
  ninja if u need any tester then please choose me ^.^
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Ninja, calculating the length the line has traveled seems a lot harder than it actually is.

Just get the mouse's x/y position from the last frame, then compare that to the current frame, lump those two distances into one using the Pythagorean theorem, then add that to a running total. Basically:

lx = last x mouse
ly = last y mouse
x = x mouse
y = ymouse

((lx-x)*(lx-x)+(ly-y)*(ly-y))^(1/2) = distance traveled

Hope that helps, and good luck with school.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  When you do get time, I think you should at least add a couple more tile types to make it more original. Right now it's just like a clone of Draw Play.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes, but i have no idea on how to do this. (Counter)
I'm having my mock examination (my dictionary says) next week, so we're having tons and tons of tests and homework, so i don't really have time to make a game right now. I hope i'll get time soon.
jp 15 years ago
  The counter of remaing black line should not be based on time but on the length of the drawn lines. When you hold down the mouse button without moving the mouse, you lose all your counter. This is not very fair and can leads to many cheats (people can slow down their computer etc...).

There are a few problems with the collision detection with the tiles I think.

The game engine is quite good already, now it needs awesome graphics and animations.
starpower 15 years ago
  from what i hear it sounds awesome=D
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I don't mean this in a rude way, but seeing how simple and un-developed this game is right now really gave me a big boost in confidence for making my own games! Thanks THeNiNJa!
racersda 15 years ago
  I know the reason now. I'd be good as a tester too.
gundu 15 years ago
  i don't think when you ask to be a tester you will be one
nightshade1 15 years ago
  can i be a tester
gundu 15 years ago
  That should be a great game
Im 15 years ago
  Can't wait for this tobe public! (:

Games forum

Play Game "Xanward Urthadar"

First post of the topic

lineplus 15 years ago
  I can become a tester please ? :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg