Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BonusLevel has changed! In a bad way =(

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Erm... when was I mean to you, legodude? O_o
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I think he screwed his sentence up...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Why ?
legodude 13 years ago
  oaky I mean the ones i new about
gamelover101 13 years ago
  They're right! At BL, we don't try to be mean to others!
SimonM 13 years ago
  I wasn't mean to you, legodude

I also think push is very populair these days
SuperDog 13 years ago
  We should at least try to make the site as nice as possible(if we can't make everything nice)
allyally 13 years ago
  Thats exaggeration, The BL community is nice, but if you piss them off they'll bit back 3 times harder. Besides I haven't! You need to earn the respect of the community by being polite, respectful and reasonable,
legodude 13 years ago
  the only person on bl that wasent mean to me was turtleboy
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  We need a to have a tutorial option for those who are level 5 or less.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  But it's always the same people that comment in levels now :(
Sillius 13 years ago
  Well I think it changed again... in a good way :)
legodude 13 years ago
  im still a noob
AK 13 years ago
  That is why a lot of people, including me, are starting to comment on levels a lot more. The problems on the Internet are linked to the outside world, which is also getting worse. Yes, bonuslevel has some bad people on it. But, it has a lot of good people too. You just have to know where to look.
MooKings 13 years ago
  oh wow.....
Hexicube 13 years ago
  that wasn't my point...my point is that not everyone will be playing the game on a certain day so if there is less comments there isn't necessarily less people playing
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You are right about that, but i don't want the old people to play more, I want new members to come.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  GIS:
1. people could still be playing the games just not commenting as much
2. people don't have to play the games every day of their lives
gameinsky 13 years ago
  7 out of 9 games have their last comment over 4 days ago.
people tryed to keep ML active, RT, once the most busiest corner of BL: dead, deserted...
JG2 is also slowely dieing, Hogpop never knew succes.
blockoban 2 colapsed before having the chance of being populair, only blockoban and JG2 remain active for now.
but that will change very soon, if we don' do smethings asap!
SuperDog 13 years ago
  NO! GUNDU... You can't just.... l-l-leave.

[edit]He didnt, look at official or not (2)
minimariner 13 years ago
  When i first joined about 1 yr 2/3 months ago it was quite nice on BL, new awesome games being developed, nicely designed levels. Everything was fine and fun. Until i heard that people were: fighting, hacking etc.
It made me feel sad :(
lololol 14 years ago
  Soon 2 years XD
Sillius 14 years ago
  2 years ago xD
murtaza64 14 years ago
  You know, DY is right. 3 years ago when I joined BL there was nothing like this. Even noone rated levels low. All my (bad) BB levels were rated at 3 or 4, not 1.
lololol 14 years ago
  people act how they want on the internet. if they want to be idiots let them be.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  bad day
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  but what happened to gameinsky that was so bad gundu is leaving?
gamelover101 14 years ago
  bye gundu :'(
Im 14 years ago
  If you just look a couple of posts from here... (Like 5 or something), you'll understand.

SPOILER
  i dont understand any of this.

[1] [2] [3] [4]

General

First post of the topic

When i first came to BonusLevel it was really fun. It was fun to make levels, read peoples comments, play other levels, and lator on, enter contests.

But now, it has become a huge competition. There is constant fighting and hate between players. People constantly try to become admins, murder noobs, and act like dictators.

If your a noob and haven't quit by now, i congradulate you. If BonusLevel was this way when i first came here i would have quit the first 10 seconds i got here.

I think we should drop out hate and go back to the old way. Instead of telling people how crappy there level is and rating a 1/5 or atempting to be better then someone else, we should just relax. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg