Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BonusLevel has changed! In a bad way =(

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  gundu tries to leave without saying ANYTHING about me... How I made him leave... Somehow.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  What happened while i was gone?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Bye Gundu :(
gundu 14 years ago
  Before I want to say some word

- Gameinsky, You were a very nice friend, You were always there to have fun and you helped me when I had problems

- Elizea, You were a nice friend too, Always there to cheer me up when something goes wrong

- Bruno-Heey, Another good person, Always there to help, Even with the hard descision I took

- Ahroo, A very funny person. I will remember of you!

Now this is the time to say goodbye... :'(

Bye everyone!
Im 14 years ago
  Well, it was good to (kinda) know you. Bye.
Submarine95 14 years ago
  well, if you want to leave us then leave us :(
your opinion D:

well i agree with spamming, copyrighted series, and making other members down isnt really cool :/
gundu 14 years ago
  Ok.

I'm really dissapointed by all of you. Now everyone is laughting at your face when you need help or something.
Before, BL was a lovely place where everyone helped each other. I'm maybe going to leave BL

Sorry for everyone who are not agree with my descision but you just had to do something usefull instead of spamming and saying anything... So, Bye for now!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I was a guest for a few months...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  bad day
Thanks for making BL such a hell today.
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  yes, i agree (with gl101)
gamelover101 14 years ago
  bah, BL is ok
lololol 14 years ago
  when you joined. your a couple of days older than me. (i don't know if you where guest)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  look o my profile, over a year
Ahroo 14 years ago
  probably before, depending on how long you've been here.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  was this before or after I joined?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  My first goal here was to make the most complex RT level. DY beat me to that, but it was still fun to try and make even MORE complex things. xP

oldmanrob is right, the old times will change, change is normal. However, many of us here right now will remember how BL really was back then, a fun-loving community. :)
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  Anyway, the future is our!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  or 2010? that's in a few days!
lololol 14 years ago
  why not 2012? :p
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  It's a pity, but normal that pages change with the time. At the begin there is just a bunch of friends, then new people came, a lot of now people. This means a lot of different caracters, temperaments, ideas, backgrounds, reasons to be here. So the old times will not come back. The competition is a must. New members are new creators. And this will go on. Lets look forward to 2011. :)
Im 14 years ago
  You are right.... Boring = Smart
Sillius 14 years ago
  That's right Im, but I do sound smart xD
Im 14 years ago
  I have one thing to say...
When I first came to BonusLevel it was really fun. It was fun to make levels, read peo... Oh... Wait.....
Oh, here!

When I, Im, first came to BL it was very fun. Now it has changed. Thank you for listening.
Im 14 years ago
  Sillius, you are very boring. : \
Sillius 14 years ago
  Actually that's kinda what I meant (don't know if I wrote it clearly)
I haven't any rejected levels (or I have 1 but that doesn't count :D) and I haven't ever got any feedback (Minmay or THeNiNJa once told me my levels are too long and that's all xD)... Still i have been able to improve on my own because I wanted better ratings and I like when people comment on my levels.

So if we create somekind of groups where people can start out and try to find their own level-creating "style" they can later on be moved to a better group and improve even more...

and in the end they will end up being able to create fun and challenging levels which wont get rejected :D

And we have a user here called SOP...
He only creates short levels, which are challenging and fun, but very very short...

Even though they are that short they have never been rejected and if we look at some of the newer levels they actually have almost the same length, not as challenging though but still...
Jac1 14 years ago
  I got a rejected level and I have no idea why!

Suprisingly, it's the same level jp rejected!

I think he dosen't want others to see it...
Elizea 14 years ago
  i post in a rejected level if i feel that it needs to be commented.

few of these situations are:
if i want it to be seen by others but still be rejected
if someone who has done amazing levels does a bad level
if someone makes his first (rejected levels dont count) level and i see that he really tried to make a good level (not a 'joke' level)

olivier, the only feedback i got was that 'do not make messy levels' or something like that by oh_bebe.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ok, let's stp this then.
Most people give up on 2-5 rejected levels.
Some never improve, but keep making levels. BUT NEVER IMPROVE MUCH!
Just because those admins don't give feedback!
Im 14 years ago
  I didn't... (believe me... I had a lot of rejected levels.)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Rejected again, you improved a little bit.
You lie!
you don't feel in what it is for a newbie, most peoples give up after 5 rejected.

General

First post of the topic

demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  When i first came to BonusLevel it was really fun. It was fun to make levels, read peoples comments, play other levels, and lator on, enter contests.

But now, it has become a huge competition. There is constant fighting and hate between players. People constantly try to become admins, murder noobs, and act like dictators.

If your a noob and haven't quit by now, i congradulate you. If BonusLevel was this way when i first came here i would have quit the first 10 seconds i got here.

I think we should drop out hate and go back to the old way. Instead of telling people how crappy there level is and rating a 1/5 or atempting to be better then someone else, we should just relax. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg