Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Music Uploads

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  Your songs are so good.... Do you think I could use one for one of the 3 songs in Star Tower?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE????

Whoa.... Dire Dire Docks??????

8D I love VG music!!! YES!!!!!

It's so good!!!

I think i'll share it with Flipnote Hatena.... Do you mind?
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Ok, thanks alot Elizea! :D
Elizea 13 years ago
  Okay, I think Reason has a lot of sample stuff for industrial songs. Just gotta try to make a song with them.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Ya, just like pipe clangs, orchestral goodness, minimal synths, gear whirrs, motor movements, and anything else machine related.

Also we are gonna start our channel intro vid, which will use "Through the Woods" as the theme music. ;)
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Uh, I'm thinking a slower tempo for this, but not like boring-slow. Anywhere from 1 minute to 3 minutes would work. I think like pipe-sounding percussion with orchestral elements throughout would be awesome, maybe with some occasional gear whirrs or something too :P

I like the idea of the robot voice, but i dont think it'd work for the movie, so i'm gonna have to say no to that one. But if you wanted, you could make 2 versions of the song: one with vocals, one without.

(Man, i sound so picky :0)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Any wishes for BPM (tempo, you want it to be synced with something?) and how long it should be? Should it loop? Should it be just like percussion stuff, or also some melodies? I could see orchestral elements if it some soundtrack. Or you want it just simple few things playing together? Yarr.

Any info would be helpful. Btw I could play on vocoder and make my own voice robot-y if you want it.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Ya i think so. Just before July :)
Elizea 13 years ago
  I guess you mean like an industial song... I can try to make one. When should it be finished?
Magic_X 13 years ago
  This is kind of hard to explain, but, could you make a song that sounds like it's being made by robots, clangy kind of stuff, and steam and gears? I know it's vague, but me and Daft need something like this for a movie we're planning to make. PM me if you want more info. Thanks! :)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Reflection, my new TRANCE song :D
Elizea 13 years ago
  Neon Defense, Preview 2, the second preview of the upcoming soundtrack of Neon Defense(:

I am aware that the glitchy "almost 8 bit lead" is a bit loud, gotta look how to master it so that it aint too loud but that it drives through the mix.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I sorted out the bad instrument sounds used, got a better soundfont for the midi ;)
some feedback would be nice -_-
Hexicube 13 years ago
  alright, found the file, and sorted out stuff...sounds better than it used to ;)
Fantasia - wav
Fantasia - mid
also, yes im aware its not an awesome song like everyone elses, I suck at composing XD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I need to find my composition from my music class :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  potential credits theme? XP
this should avoid all the possibilities for levels on BL and go straight to role-play style, think of the possibilities XP
also, are the red trees respawn points, it seems appropriate to use if not already ;)
[edit] length tag says 3:14 when over 4 mins o.O
prob winamp fail tho ;)
geckojsc 13 years ago
  My NG account got approved for audio uploads. Corridor
Elizea 13 years ago
  Well... I'll update it once my exams are over (last one is next weeks monday, so expect an update somewhere near next weeks wednesday.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Wow MARC, you're hiring people through bargains?! Seriously?!?!?!?!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  its not happening, lag is too much of an issue...
and dont go saying fix it, I CANT...now then, join my league in steal the spoon XD
Elizea 13 years ago
  I require an update on the progress of open area gameplay of Neon Defense...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I require an update on the progress of Neon Defence music...
Elizea 13 years ago
  Dire Dire Docks
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...I could have just applied a low pass to it ;)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Lost in Time has no limiter in the master channel, and as I didn't know how master, it came out like that.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lolz...when I play 'Lost in Time' with my new working bass, its just constant bass half the time...fun for shaking my head tho XP
yeah...£55 worth of headphones with 7.1 surround sound :D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  :D
Elizea 13 years ago
  To the last breath, orchestral battletheme thingy I made for Ahroo to use in some fraxy project =]
Elizea 13 years ago
  here we go... A tutorial to create ParagonX9's Chaoz Fantasy in Reason (:
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Great music once again! I am amazed. :)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Neon Defense, preview what I am making for bgm for neon defense (:

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  Link here your songs you've made so everyone can enjoy them (link from youtube for example, no links that require you to download the song).

~Elizea~

Youtube Channel!
Soundcloud link for downloading.
Newgrounds link for downloading.

~JP~
Blockoban iPhone Background Music

~Geckojsc~
Geckojsc in Soundcloud.

~TTT-_-~
TTT-_- in Soundcloud.

~Ferrari12~
Ferrari12 in youtube.

~Nachos~
Nachos in Newgrounds.

~Jim674~
Jim674 in Newgrounds.
Jim674 in Youtube.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg