Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Push"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Friend 15 years ago
  Could you make the cursor keys be the default movement setting? " when you get squished , and press restart, you are still not there.
and you die easily.

"Great idea and great game, really, really fun!

wasd keys if you are a rightie work better.

[EDIT] you either fix bugs quickly, or my browser was messing up doesnt do it anymore.

[edit] it only does it on some levels" lucky you...
jp 15 years ago
  Oops there is a problem, I've edited the 4 levels done by jessiah, to change he title and the thumbnail. The level was shown correctly on the editor. But when I saved the level, the getLevelData certainly returned empty data and this has overwritten the level data.

So I'm sorry jessiah, your 4 levels are cleared :(

Captain, don't edit any level while there is this bug because this will remove the levels data.
The problem also appear when you edit a level and you want to test it. You get an empty level to test. The system call exactly the same method ( getLevelData ) before launching the test on the game engine.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  I'd like to test when you need more testers.
Sword-Guy 15 years ago
  Are you supposed to be able to jump and have your head stick to the ceiling?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Alright, thanks jp.

Also, just a quick note, anyone who wants to beta test from here on out, let me know but keep in mind I won't be accepting anymore right now. However, there will be a point in the future that I'll need another set of fresh eyes, so be sure to let me know anyway!
jp 15 years ago
  @Captain : The public beta state (without being featured on homepage) exists but only the admins of the site can set it. Let me know if you feel the game is ready to be pubic.
About the comments being visible or not, this is a question I asked myself but as it is shown in the comments here, there are many ways to find a new game (by changing the id of the url) and also it's not so important as non authorized people can't play the game. So for now I decided to keep it like this. Maybe I can create a new game state later with comments not visible.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Could i be added as a tester?

[EDIT]: Thanks for adding me! :D
Captain_404 15 years ago
  @Sword-Guy - the reset button does not actually work in this version of the game, for now, press spacebar to reset a level. This should fix your "die easily" problem as well I think, unless I'm not understanding you...

The game is WASD by default, but you can change the controls at the pause screen if you wish.

And thanks :)

@ jessiah96 - I'm not quite sure I get what you mean...are you holding down the spacebar to place blocks in the editor?
jessiah96 15 years ago
  it does not let me put blocks in.
Sword-Guy 15 years ago
  when you get squished , and press restart, you are still not there.
and you die easily.

Great idea and great game, really, really fun!

wasd keys if you are a rightie work better.

[EDIT] you either fix bugs quickly, or my browser was messing up doesnt do it anymore.

[edit] it only does it on some levels

[edit] it happens on into the fire. meybe you should have to click before the level starts
WooHooII 15 years ago
  I found this game page without the comments a while ago. I was changing the game number in the URL to see what other games were being developed.
Friend 15 years ago
  Oops... still, I wonder why i was the only one who found this without the comments system, are people really that lazy? I mean, now that they HAVE found it... also, you are making me wonder if I've... never mind, but I wonder if maybe this isn't so... forget about it, but could it have a similarity to pr... pro... of course not... could it? of course that wouldn't be bad i like g... gr... that's impossible... right? if not, I hope you change it... it's a work in PROGRESS! OF COURSE you will! wait... I KNOW I'm wrong, maybe that's a bad thing... I bet g... gu... well SOMEBODY would find this humorous! Could-I-also-be-a-tester-please???
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I would like to be a tester to.
Andy 15 years ago
  I wouldn't mind testing a new game.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Hmmm...it would be nice if the comments posted here didn't show up in the news feed...that might be how people are finding this...

Still, testers are welcome, just remember that it's a work in progress guys!

I was also thinking a sort of public beta stage would be nice. One where people could go to the page and play the game without the tester rank, but it wouldn't appear on the main site.
jp 15 years ago
  Hey Captain, all members can read/post comments below the game but nobody can play the game (except me ad an admin of the site) for now, even if ou target direcly the .swf.
If you think the game is ready for testings, just add some testers in the [adminsitrators lists]. I saw yo already know how to do it.

And to the others who posted here, I can tell you it's agreat game, I really like it very much ;).
jessiah96 15 years ago
  can i please try Push Beta?
Sword-Guy 15 years ago
  can i be a tester?
Friend 15 years ago
  No.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  How so? I mean...can you even play it yet?
Friend 15 years ago
  This doesn't seem that... well done.

Games forum

Play Game "Push"

First post of the topic

Friend 15 years ago
  This doesn't seem that... well done.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg