Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Push"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  Well, I'm waiting for a new game for like 2 months now, soooo

Yes.

(edi), Captain_404, why don't you use Capitalized letters o_o?
Captain_404 14 years ago
  Yep, should be coming soon.

Hopefully it'll show up on the 30th, but obviously there's no guarantees as something may (and with my luck, will) come up. So, expect some kind of delay, just to be safe.

Still, it's only a matter of days now! Are you guys excited? I'm excited!
Im 14 years ago
  @gecko, I was planning to post that the 30th of April!
O_O
geckojsc 14 years ago
  LOL.
It's almost out guys (if the sponsorship plans are working out right)!
Captain, there's no pressure from me. If you're not able to release it soon I don't mind.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  that is three.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  1 word: sponsor
gameinsky 15 years ago
  Read the prevous posts instand of asking a question wich was asked 20 other times.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  YES! I WAS RIGHT!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  this game is actualy finished.
so likeapualwalrus sayd , he don't need anymore
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I don't think the game needs any more testers.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  captain404 says:in a few days
kingopi314 15 years ago
  how long should it take to bring this to be available for everyone?????
niimporta 15 years ago
  Can I Be Tester , Please?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I even started using Mochi Ads in my website, and I'm 13. I'm going to ask my brother to put in his paypal thing so I can actually make some money from it, because the ads are there and I'm not actually getting anything from it now...
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Not to mention the fact that some of us around here need money to pay for college and other living expenses... any little bit helps.
jp 15 years ago
  No iamstormtrooper, BL is not just for fun. I earned money with RT and JG2 too. And there will be ads on BL too. I don't think you can imagine the amount of work it requires to run a website like this and to develop games like push and others.
Sillius 15 years ago
  Money are always great when they are in your pockets :D
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  :( testing??? :((
-
Oh well, i can wait!
But why u need a sponsor? Shouldn't this be one of those things you do just for fun? Isn't that what BL is?
Jac1 15 years ago
  Well, I see that I haven't just finished waiting yet...
But 1 month 1/2 isn't that long!
Captain_404 15 years ago
  My sponsor and I are looking at releasing the game around April 30th, thanks for being so patient everyone!
Captain_404 15 years ago
  They still have yet to look over my latest build. They'll need to give me some feedback on the changes I've made to it and they'll probably suggest more changes to be made.

Hopefully I'll get a good time-table from them soon enough with a potential release date.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Interesting...
So as soon as the sponsor accepts the game, then it's ready?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  The game is done. I found a sponsor. I've finished all the things the sponsor has asked me to do so far.

The sponsor's progress, however, has been extraordinarily slow (at one point I had to email them three times over the span of two weeks to get a single response) and they haven't informed me as to precisely why this is. From what I gather though, they are in the process of rebuilding their site.

I really am trying to get this done as soon as possible, I know it's hard to wait, and I'm sorry for all you who are stuck waiting.

Since you all have been so patient I guess I can throw you a bone, the sponsor is Casual Collective. You might recognize them as they are the same team who made the famous Desktop Tower Defense.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  No offence, but does it really take that long to find sponsor and make the sponsor's version?
I understand that Captain_404 is busy with other things, but still...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  please tell us when it be done!
doomlord 15 years ago
  I posted on the wrong game (draw), I confused teh two four-letter named games with cute little characters as the symbols... I accidently said that was finished...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  no need , this game is done , he just has to make it on the sponsor's site
popodelades 15 years ago
  Can i be a tester , please?
gameinsky 15 years ago
  it'sfinished...
starpower 15 years ago
  arrghhh when will this be finished?

Games forum

Play Game "Push"

First post of the topic

Friend 15 years ago
  This doesn't seem that... well done.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg