Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Compilation", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 6 years ago
  Yes, I also gave it a 5, it looks amazing, just wish the vertical world checkpoint bit was a bit easier.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Finally beat it. I must agree with GIS on this one, its really frustrating to beat some of these parts. Why in these really long levels is it that most parts are really easy - but then there is one part that is stupidly ridiculous? 5/5 regardless.

Thousand Dreams (Jump Gear 2)
gameinsky 6 years ago
  The activation switch takes a while to happen, so if you think you might have found it, you probably have.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I assume its to do with the 'LAST PRIZE' part - but IDK what to do with it.
gameinsky 6 years ago
  It's like the previous "the games" where there's a clue in what Kiethy says.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  How do you beat Kiethy's sector of dingdong's part?
gameinsky 6 years ago
  I somehow missed this level, but I can't get past the part where you need to do this really awkward jump from a boulder to a curved line...

Normally I'd hammerhead jump it but there's a diagonal ledge that makes that strat impossible.

[edit]

What's up with people making their segments notoriously hard?

It's actually really difficult to enjoy a level if you just spend half an hour trying to scale a cliff
Treazer 8 years ago
  And I just finished this level... finally! :D

SuperMario's and my part were the hardest for me. Especially the end of my part with the sea and the well and the beginning of SuperMario's part (before the checkpoint).
MatthijsM 8 years ago
  I can't remember finishing this level
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Nevermind, I figured it out, what a fun collab :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  What cliff exactly? I can complete his part without problems.
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I don't understand how you get past kiethy's cliff?
dingdong 8 years ago
  Very late answer.

@Pinapple: you don't.
Treazer 9 years ago
  I think there's an invisible line connected to my part, not sure though, as I can't check the editor and the level is 6 months old. But as far as I remember, there's an invisible line.

edit: Nevermind, dingdong's part is after mine so this is not correct. There should be an invisible line between Ferrari's and my part.
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  How do yyou get past the cliff in DingDong's part?
Treazer 9 years ago
  Yeah, I'll try to catch the 34567th level and this time it won't be a collab which takes nearly a year to get finished...^^
Let's see what it'll be :)
If I manage to catch it, it'll be an Obscurity level for sure :D

edit: 05/21/2015; I didn't catch it, I forgot about it.^^ Looking Through (Puzzle It) is the level.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I thought this would get some attention :(
Treazer 10 years ago
  There are tons of unfinished levels created and tons of them nearly have no content, because the idea/concept got scrapped.
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Congrats!
This is absolutely an amazing level!
5/5(I'll rate it tomorrow, tablet can't load this level)
BTW, when will undone, unfin (Jump Gear 2) finished?
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yep kiethy, you probably missed the update of my message.
I accidentally swapped them.
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Finally, a collab that actually got finished. That hasn't happened in a long time :P

Also, didn't dingdong do the game and ferrari do the world of snakes?
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  I can't get past the 3rd bit!

PS: Who made which bit! They're all interesting!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I'm glad that this level is finished after 10 months :)

We have done a great job there.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  BL's 30000th level is finally finished. This level was a collaboration between Dingdong, Kiethy, SuperMario, Treazer and myself. On behalf of us all: Hope you enjoy it! :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Compilation"

About Level "Compilation"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  BL's 30000th level is finally finished. This level was a collaboration between Dingdong, Kiethy, SuperMario, Treazer and myself. On behalf of us all: Hope you enjoy it! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg