Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Mario Contest

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 15 years ago
  I know, but the only properly copyrighted thing it the word 'Mario'. I know what you mean about them all being similar though.
pkb123 15 years ago
  Well obviously we cant copy the levels exactly but we would be able to quite a close copy aside from the colours and backgrounds and things being wrong. That is why i think we should add something of our own in...if we just do a straight mario level they will all be quite similar to each other, it will be more interesting to see how well people can incorperate something of our own in and make a good mario level with a twist.
Sillius 15 years ago
  You know you only use mario as an inspiration and you can't copy the levels right down to the detail so why don't you just make the lvels as close to the game as possible ?
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  we must have zee contest
lololol 15 years ago
  Yeah, i agree with pkb, :)
murtaza64 15 years ago
  i think yes
racersda 15 years ago
  I'm okay with that.
pkb123 15 years ago
  I think that we should have a mario contest...but to make things more interesting so we dont just end up with heaps of the sameish levels and to get rid of the copyright issues i think everyone should have to add atleast 1 element into the overall design of their level that is different from mario...what do people think about doing that?

[<<] [1] [2] [3]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg