Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Mario Contest

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 15 years ago
  I vote for Super Mario 1-1 (Rolling Turtle)
jp 15 years ago
  Thx pkb.
pkb123 15 years ago
  Since racersda was supposed to be running this comp. but doesn't seem to be active anymore i have got all the levels ready for people to vote.

World 6-7 (Rolling Turtle)
Mario Turtle (Rolling Turtle)
1-Castle (Rolling Turtle)
Mario world (Rolling Turtle)
Mario Bros. (Rolling Turtle)
Luigi's Mansion (Rolling Turtle) – I think is a Mario level?
Mario 3-2 (Jump Gear 2)
Mario Land 1-1 (Jump Gear 2)
Mario Gear (Jump Gear 2)
Super Mario 1-1 (Rolling Turtle)
Mario? (Rolling Turtle)
Mario Game (Jump Gear 2)
A Tiny Mario World (Rolling Turtle)

Sorry if i forot any...post yours if i missed it.

ilikerollingturtle, if u finish your level today it could be included but this has been going for ages i think we should finish and start getting votes tomorrow as planned.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Or mayby we can invite some people so there will be more? And I will have more time to finish my level A Tiny Mario World (Rolling Turtle)
pkb123 15 years ago
  I dont think anyone else is going to enter...maybe we should just have a vote now.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I think the next contest should be only like 1 week long.. this one seems like it's going on forever! And there's not very many people participating.
pkb123 15 years ago
  Feb 17
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  when is this contest over?
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Ok. I am making my mario level
jp 15 years ago
  @racersda you take care this contest, that would be nice if you edit your first post to update the list of candidate levels. And also add the date limits in your first post. for now I see only 2 levels here, but I think there are more if you look at the RT and JG2 levels recently added.
pkb123 15 years ago
  Yes i am doing it but it is just taking me a while to make my level.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Is anyone doing this? No one is talking about it anymore.

And my level still hasn't been checked.... :(
(I uploaded it like 5 days ago but since it wasn't checked I made a detail adjustment to it.. that's why it says uploaded today)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  UPDATE: I'm entering with 1-Castle (Rolling Turtle)
Sillius 15 years ago
  I think I'm going to make the first level in "new super mario bros"
racersda 15 years ago
  It has to be based on Mario levels. We will sign up for which levels we want to do. You can't make more than four levels per person. And, like I said before, The contest is over on Februrary 17.
gundu 15 years ago
  i've already finish my level for the contest : Mario Gear (Jump Gear 2)
pkb123 15 years ago
  Are there any rules to it...like what me and oh_bebe suggested about adding things or signing up a level or anything else?
racersda 15 years ago
  Okay everyone, the contest has officially started... NOW!
jp 15 years ago
  Yes
pkb123 15 years ago
  Ok then...i guess Jp will sort those points out once we have finished and voted a winner.
racersda 15 years ago
  Okay... How about this date next month. That will give people some time. But how do I give the winner 50 EXP points? Do they show up automatically?
jp 15 years ago
  I'm OK with this contest, but somebody have to take care of it. racersda suggested the contest so maybe it's up to you.

You have to post a date limit for contest submission, 50 pionts award to the winner.
pkb123 15 years ago
  It is a mario game on freewebarcade.com called Infinite Mario that has an infinite amount of mario levels because it just makes them up as you play it so i wont be copying a specific level but i want to make my own up using that sort of idea. But then i guess all the mario games would follow the same sort of design so i dont want to copy a level i just want to make one up.
racersda 15 years ago
  I Already said that I was going to do Yoshi's Island 1. So I'll do that one.
Pbk, what game is it? I have Mario Advanced 2 and it has Super Mario land on it.
pkb123 15 years ago
  The Mario i play doesn't have specific levels because they are randomly generated as u play but i would like to my level in that style so i am doing Infinite Mario.
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  i'm making 6-7. (i dont know what game though)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  How about if we all sign up and say what level we want to do from what game so there are no repeats. (first come first serve of what level you want to make.) --- for instance I want to make level 8-1 from the New Super Mario Bros. (just an example) But you also have to add a twist.
pkb123 15 years ago
  People need to post and say what they want to do - a straight mario level or what i suggested or if anyone else has any suggestions - so we can start and decide a date they need to be done by.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg