Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Randomizer", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

starpower 15 years ago
  yes this should be in the mid offical lvls
Sillius 15 years ago
  Nice! Great! Amazing! ... doesn't even cover it :D This deserves to be official and anyone who says something different doesn't know what great maps look like :D 5/5
lololol 15 years ago
  Nice! Great! Amazing! ...

The shuold be Officcial! :D 5/5
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Describe the challenge. Is it the one with the size powerups and the two checkpoints?
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  What birjolaxew means is, I think, that, tou don't hit the switch to be able to go any farther in the level.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  What do you mean? If you die then you will go back to that checkpoint won't you?

And yes Doomlord, that's right!
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  If you get the second checkpoint in the left challenge and then die, you wont be able to go further.
pkb123 15 years ago
  Awesome level...should definatley be official.
cam 15 years ago
  this is awesome
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  thats really cool how you made it random like that
doomlord 15 years ago
  I'm guessing rapid switches depending on when you move it selects one.

Just guessed with the colors, so ownage.
jonnyboy 15 years ago
  This is so awesome! how did you get it to be random like that?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Wow, thanks!
GymnastGrl 15 years ago
  i looovvveee this level! 5/5
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Ok... So there is a box next to the end star, and for every challenge you pass that requires you to jump, extra stars are added... Is that what you mean?

[edit]
Ok, I've fixed that now. For every challenge, the minimum number of jumps required will be added to the number of stars you get at the end!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Does the number of stars at the end depend on how many jumps you have to use throughout the level?
That's need if the level has to be official.

I had the same idea.. :P
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Enjoy my new level. I tried to put as much effort into it as possible to try and get it official.

I know the first part may very occasionally not work.

If you find any other bugs in the level, please let me know so I can correct them ASAP.

Levels forum

Play Level "The Randomizer"

About Level "The Randomizer"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Enjoy my new level. I tried to put as much effort into it as possible to try and get it official.

I know the first part may very occasionally not work.

If you find any other bugs in the level, please let me know so I can correct them ASAP.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg