Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Randomizer", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 15 years ago
  Yes, but geckojsc said:
"You can test it to your hearts content, and you shouldn't find the slightest of problems!!!", so he obviously wants it to be perfect... wich is quite normal.
1jase 15 years ago
  its a great level who care about if you hit a black dot in the beginning just retry
Sillius 15 years ago
  haha cheated again Geckojsc... but I still think it's a great level xD
Jac1 15 years ago
  Yes there still is...
When I fall nown at the beginning, I hit a dead dot!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  There! You can test it to your hearts content, and you shouldn't find the slightest of problems!!!
lololol 15 years ago
  gecko, its not.. i tried the level, and then when i got to the pipes, i kept dying because i just falled down into the black dot. anyway, this is a brilliant level!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Now, I think I've made the system flawless!
Mwuahahahahahahaha!
Jac1 15 years ago
  Sillius, that's what I meant with"the switches are moving fast".
1jase 15 years ago
  i have played this like 40 times and it has always been perfect
PROTOKILL 15 years ago
  i just got stuck in one of the lines in the beginning... i dont know if its supposed to happen or not...
(edit)-that was a really good level... 5/5
Sillius 15 years ago
  Geckojsc, I think that the fact that the switches moves faster is a bad idea because of the chance that you hit 2 at the same time :p
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Lol after i completed it i wanted to see the other challenges then i got a hole that i havent tryed before but the switch didnt work so i was stuck
starpower 15 years ago
  btw i think its VERY difficult to make it random
pkb123 15 years ago
  I get the pebble catcher mostly too
Jac1 15 years ago
  I always get the one with the bubble or the pebble catcher... but mostly the pebble catcher.
pkb123 15 years ago
  I always get the outer 2 challenges i want to try the others are you sure this is random....
Jac1 15 years ago
  It was supposed to be, but then jp focused his attention on Mad Shapes (Rolling Turtle)...
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  other than that this level deserves to be official
Jac1 15 years ago
  I think I know what happened: as the switches are moving fast, I hit two at the same time...
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  Are the challenges actually chosen at random? because I either get the same challenge or end up with the problem that Jac1 and birljolaxew

(edit) Nevermind I got something different
jp 15 years ago
  I'll wait that the problem of Jac1 is sovled then :)
Jac1 15 years ago
  I got stuck in a strange way...
I'm over the second "tunnel" from the left, and the paths to both leftwardschallenges are closed... and the right secton is closed too...
Can I send a thumbnail of it, and if yes, how?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I still wasn't entirely satisfied with the randomness of the first challeng, so I made the switches move faster than they used to...

This should make it much more random than it was...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  The next time JP logs on...
Jac1 15 years ago
  When is it official?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Actually you can, you just need to jump off the wall to get a boost... I'll edit it anyway...

[edit]
Done! I also added breakable dots in front of some challenges to slow you down before you enter them.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  The challenges is where a hedgehog is chasing you. If you die, you can't get past the hedgehog as it goes to fast down!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Okay, this should be the final update...

I made the switches at the start bigger to lower the chances of you missing the switches and dying...

I changed some of the text...

We will still wait to hear more about the the bug Birjolaxew reported...
jp 15 years ago
  Yes it will be official (so don't try to score too much because scores will b reseted soon).

But I wait we understand the problem posted by bir and jesus.
FrogMan 15 years ago
  Wonderful! It should be official

Levels forum

Play Level "The Randomizer"

About Level "The Randomizer"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Enjoy my new level. I tried to put as much effort into it as possible to try and get it official.

I know the first part may very occasionally not work.

If you find any other bugs in the level, please let me know so I can correct them ASAP.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg