Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Paranoia", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Huh I got the normal way... really not a big fan of puzzle levels particularly ones that seems to give a huge emphasis on a secret with an unfair amount of points for those who find It - :/

Ok I think a maxed no secrets run is 89 - 107 points difference seems annoyingly high to leave - like an extra level, so I'll probably keep looking...

EDIT: I got a secret, but 6 jumps for 196 feels a little insane, am I missing something or is it just some crazy trickery with the secret I have. I'll try to get as close as I can with no more trickery...
gameinsky 7 years ago
  The biggest indicator of what you need to do is as you defeat the boss. Every one of the paranoia levels have a gimmick not used really in any other level.
If you want a more specific hint I'd suggest you ask me on discord, I'll see what I can do to help you without giving it out completely :P
drgonzo1987 7 years ago
  I know this may be cheating a little bit but can someone stop me from going crazy and tell me now to get the secret on this one please?? After 7 years I feel I'm still clueless!
Treazer 7 years ago
  If I recall correctly, the secret is not very easy to find in this level. I think you would be better off in completing CC or IM to get more points.

Infinite Machine is the easiest of the levels I'd say. You should try again and if you're stuck somewhere, feel free to ask for help or hints. :)
drgonzo1987 7 years ago
  I know, this level (and all the WooHooII levels) are over my head, I can't complete Cryptic Caverns or Infinite Machine either! If you could point me in the right direction of the secret that'd be awesome! :D
Dynamo 7 years ago
  Gonzo, you can hit 26k if you get this secret! :D
gameinsky 7 years ago
  At some point I will add cryptic caverns and the infinite machine as the next 2 officials, but that will be for later.
Treazer 7 years ago
  This is a truly brilliant level.
Dynamo 7 years ago
  Gis, I'm in desperate need of a hint here!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  | What this guy said.
|
V
neoseanner 12 years ago
  stop spamming your score , we already know it when we open scores tab.
evert 12 years ago
  -58 points still didnt win!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, try winning the sequels. :p

@Elizea, which one, the dark citadel? xp
rocky 13 years ago
  BEST. LEVEL. EVER. ON. RT!!!

Finding all the secrets was hard, but definitely worth it!
Elizea 14 years ago
  Yey finally found the 2nd secret =]
Treazer 14 years ago
  Lol i ever have got it but idk what to do XD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  that's not the way to do it, if it really works, then there is a bug in the bell tower engine...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I found a bubble, a few stars and a circle that transports you to the exit, but have no idea how to get them.
Sillius 14 years ago
  I think there's a difference in size, but I don't actually know :D
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  The secret is on the chruch roof. Is there is any difference between a church and a chapel?
Sillius 14 years ago
  Dawn is when the sun rises and that happens to the east and eclipse is when the moon completely covers the sun
Ahroo 14 years ago
  hmm... remember, to pass the bell tower, the hedgehog and boulder in the circle are
SPOILER

So that might be a hint. :/
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I can't get it. I don't know when it was "dawn eclipse".
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, I dunno. I've gotten to the black citadel, but that's it... :/
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  The secret is at the "dawn eclipse", how is it possible to get that?
chris3000 14 years ago
  That secret is hard. Help, and sillius i don't think there is a secret at the left.
chris3000 14 years ago
  Well it is not possible to find the secret. I see that only 5 people found it. So, i don't know.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Chris1 I don't think you can... The Black Citadel is just an extra secret... But in the start there should be a secret to the left or something, which I can't find :p

I've found out that you can find the secret if you get "Immortal" but there were no hints to how you should be able to find it without "immortality"
chris3000 14 years ago
  How do you get the secret bonus at the end of the level?
Kyle_man 14 years ago
  I can't get passed the first part. :P

[1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Paranoia"

About Level "Paranoia"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this could be official, its really good.
The part where you have to move the boulder over is super hard, I haven't been able to do it yet.
The boss you made is awesome.
I don't understand what all the stuff to the left of the building with all the bubble windows is for tho.. I skipped all that
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg