Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Paranoia", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  What do you do in the bell tower????

Nm, I got it... :p
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  but how do you save your score once you get to the black citadel, if you already finished? or is there a second secret giving people over 100?
Sillius 14 years ago
  me2 :D but you just can't do anything when you get there xD
cam 14 years ago
  got to the black citadel before the flag!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Aaaah, did it :D!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Friend, haven't you found the secret yet (of the black citadel)?

Anyway, to get out, you need to get the flag first, then roll up the wall (because you have reduced gravity).
Friend 14 years ago
  Umm, why don't you want the flag?
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Lol! This level is official now! :D
drgonzo1987 14 years ago
  how do you get back out of the well, after you've defeated the 2 hedgehogs and the door to the flag opens? i can't get back up the tunnel?
pupatron3000 15 years ago
  the first bit is sooo hard
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I thought that too! It still worked the same though!
Jac1 15 years ago
  I thought that
SPOILER
Sillius 15 years ago
  uuuuh and the best part is ! we don't even need to build a church WooHooII already built 1 for us :D

Pkb123 to asnwer your question:
SPOILER
pkb123 15 years ago
  What do you do once you get to the top of the bell tower part?
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  I like that religious idea, Sillius!!! And, I like the level, but, I can't get outside of the chapel... :P

[edit] nm.. I got past.. :P
Sires 15 years ago
  I don't know about secrets, and I wasn't immortal either (I think), but I got a reward in the end. Cool... this level is fantastic. But somehow I have a feeling that there is one part I didn't see...
newrat 15 years ago
  @sillius cant find the 2nd secret so the other way to do it is just run up your jumps to -1000...hehe...took me a while and still couldnt get up the pipe!
Jac1 15 years ago
  Same for me! :D
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Actually you just have to crawl up the side of the pipe that leads back up. I can do it every time because it's so easy! Just jump against the wall and roll up it, then jump at the very last second to get out of the pipe.

I'm joining this group because currently I'm an atheist, but WooHooII's existence has proved to me that there is a God after all!
Sillius 15 years ago
  uuuuuuuuuuuuuh I like that :D let's create a religious group with WooHooII as our leader and god :D
Jac1 15 years ago
  Or "Great Fantastic Divine Outstanding Superior Supreme Masterpiece Level Wich The Greatness Is Untouchable By Mere Human Being (Wich Proves That WooHooII Is A God After All)"
Sillius 15 years ago
  That's actually very simple (incredibly hard, but simple) when you can take the flag do it... this will make you immortal and what did the paranoid turtle want to be? ok now you are immortal and have a very low gravity... when you enter the flag "room" you'll hit a switch which moves a line out and enables you to jump up and enter the black citadel... this is very hard I've only done this 1 time and I've tried 20 :p

I think the easiest way is to find the 2nd secret... a lot of stars = lot more time enabling you to time your jumps correctly

(now you'll just have to find the secret -.-)

I agree Jac1 this should be called epic. Or maybe it should be called "Divine Sacred level of all times"
Jac1 15 years ago
  I'm stuck here too!
newrat 15 years ago
  After you defeat the boss and the door to the flag opens, how do you get back up??? Please help!
Sires 15 years ago
  I am stuck at the part where you have to move the small boulder with the three switches. I just can't get past that.
Jac1 15 years ago
  This should be classified in a cathegory called "Epic".
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Incredible. One of the best levels in RT, hands down. Truly an immaculate puzzle.
Jster95 15 years ago
  I don't want to seem like im an idiot but I can't get past the bell tower!
Edit: nvm
I got it.
burfy 15 years ago
  The best of WooHooII...the idea of immortality and the amout of work put into something that may even not be discovered at all amazes me, beautiful story...
Jac1 15 years ago
  When you defeated the boss, how do you get back up?

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Paranoia"

About Level "Paranoia"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this could be official, its really good.
The part where you have to move the boulder over is super hard, I haven't been able to do it yet.
The boss you made is awesome.
I don't understand what all the stuff to the left of the building with all the bubble windows is for tho.. I skipped all that
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg