Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Paranoia", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Don't be that serious. :)
-
Im sure that this will be official. :)
-
This is reeealy hard....
Sillius 15 years ago
  uuuuh and I'll back you up :D
Jac1 15 years ago
  If this dosen't get official soon, I'll write a severe complaint letter to jp.
cam 15 years ago
  amazing WOW :<-]
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Fantastic! I got the second secret at the back of the black citadel pretty easily, but even looking at the level in edit mode, I have no idea how to get to the other one (even though I know where it is).
Sillius 15 years ago
  when the line moves you actually completed the level and that means you are immortal... immortality is what the villain tries to achieve but he doesn't know how to get it... when you are immortal you can give him the finishing blow by visiting him in his citadel which is located
SPOILER
now you can get the last part of the story... I have only been able to do this once out of 10 tries :D but it's all worth it when this level is so F***ING GREAT!
Jac1 15 years ago
  Just like Burfy!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  ok i got the little line to move in where the boss is... now what?
SPOILER
Sillius 15 years ago
  thx for all the replies I probaly should stop bothering you now :D

I just found it a little weird that you placed all those stars in the black citadel, but that's probaly just a way to show that it's "REALLY" finished now :D
WooHooII 15 years ago
  In that case,
SPOILER
Sillius 15 years ago
  aha, but I have been in the citadel
SPOILER
but I still don't get how I can find the 2nd secret if I even found the 1st...

So what I could get from what you said I actually found the 1st secret...

But now I need to find the 2nd...
WooHooII 15 years ago

SPOILER
Sillius 15 years ago
  WooHooII I know where I can find the black citadel, but it still doesn't make any sense to me...

I also want to ask if the note inscribbled at the bottom of the well is the paranoid turtle's last wish, because if it is it makes even less sense to me!

I'm sorry for asking so much about this level I just want to know :D
THIS IS THE BEST LEVEL EVER !!!
WooHooII 15 years ago
  No, this isn't a sequel to Deus Ex Machina. I'll finish that series later.

oh_bebe: The area on the far left contains
SPOILER
Jac1 15 years ago
  And we have a winner!

Is this the sequel to deus ex machina?
Sillius 15 years ago
  This is the msot incredibly level in the world! WooHooII you'll never disappoint when you create a level, but this.... this is simply brilliant

The and place is my favorite :D

I used spoilers to avoid to much help

I got a little disappointed the 2nd time I tried it :D when I finished it the 1st time I found your little special gift and wanted to do it before I completed the level and then I saw/realised... it's only for ppl who won :D
gundu 15 years ago
  What i need to do at the bell place?

[edit] I think I've find what to do
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this could be official, its really good.
The part where you have to move the boulder over is super hard, I haven't been able to do it yet.
The boss you made is awesome.
I don't understand what all the stuff to the left of the building with all the bubble windows is for tho.. I skipped all that
SPOILER

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Paranoia"

About Level "Paranoia"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this could be official, its really good.
The part where you have to move the boulder over is super hard, I haven't been able to do it yet.
The boss you made is awesome.
I don't understand what all the stuff to the left of the building with all the bubble windows is for tho.. I skipped all that
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg