Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Official or Not? (2)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  Bump!
Add this: Warping Fun (Hog Pop)
Jos 13 years ago
  My RM level Coming From The Hell (Ringmania 2.5) has 1 vote for official and Train-Troubles (Hog Pop) has 2 votes for official.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!11!
gundu 13 years ago
  Yeah, You are probably right, I'll check if some are really good if not I'll throw them away

Ps: This is Epic doing this listening to "The final countdown" xD

And yes I removed some of mines

[edit] Should be okay now
Elizea 13 years ago
  Just take all of the Blockoban levels away. If any level there should be official, it should be any level from oldmtnguy, toughman or murat (few exceptions here). Also, I gotta ask if you actually removed any of your own levels?

It is like a list of some of the best levels from +6months ago, and missing all the best recent levels.
gundu 13 years ago
  I cleaned some level of this list.

Jp was busy and I asked him if I could take the really best one who could stay official and it's done
Shiro 13 years ago
  Stars Witness shouldn't be official due the fact it's too fustrating for an official level.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I can't figure out when there are new official levels coming in all of jp's games.
jp 14 years ago
  I will add the "level pack" thing in the todolist.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I think basicly the official levels are a kind of "main-pack" huh ?
Submarine95 14 years ago
  just be in the highscore list^^
lololol 14 years ago
  it depends on how you describe a good score.. :p
Submarine95 14 years ago

maybe put a new category which only players can play if they got a good score in 95% of the official levels?
lololol 14 years ago
  Auto packs, Space packs, Obstacle packs, and so on..

= awesome.
minimariner 14 years ago
  yeah level packs sounds really cool.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  @JP
Level packs sound awesome! that way it will include virous levels with the same theme!
allyally 14 years ago
  I think that the creation of new official levels keeps the game active, I agree about not adding any to the older games, as they get a bit annoying, but maybe add more to ML or Push,
jp 14 years ago
  I'm not kidding, the official levels are for new players to discover the game. There already superb levels that are not added to official levels because there is no room for them. If those levels had been created at the begining of the game they would be official.
I don't say I will not add official levels anymore but there will be less and less official levels on the oldest games. I don't see why you would be surprised as it has always been like this, at first many new official levels, and then the rythm of new official levels decrease. Captain has not added a lot of official levels to his games, and I think it's good like this.

I also agree we must find other ways to highlight those great levels that are not official (the front page slide show is one o them). Mayeb level packs with scores could be another one.
chris3000 14 years ago
  I wish i had an official level, really

Plus i'm getting really bored because there are no new officials
davidandersson95 14 years ago
  well there's plenty of room on jg2 for an example
allyally 14 years ago
  I agree, but 1 will say one thing, no more than 250 lvls for a game, It just gets annoying after too many,
  and no more officials = less work for the skillfull admins!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I've been thinking more, if you don't make new officials it will discourage some people to perfectionise their levels, they'll be like "oh, tere's one part that isn't fun, but it isn't going to be official anyhow so..."
  i agree most with "AND SOME OF US WORKED HARD FOR OFFICIALS" :( + I hope he is kidding and he should accept SOME of the levels that the skillfull admins
have collected for him!
Elizea 14 years ago
  It's always good to have few new official levels, or then make the games, that don't have any official levels, only best rated, most played and like that, most hearted, newest levels etc =P
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Are you kidding me ? It's always fun to play new levels, don't you think ?
And some of us worked hard for officials :(
And I think that will encourage players to make an account, to ot start all over again.
And people play as lon,g there is somethings to achieve, in RT it are those official levels.
jp 14 years ago
  OMG, don't know how I will cope with all these levels to check. Acutally I don't think we should add too many official levels for the games that have already more than 100/150 offcial levels. Image a new player playing the game for the first time and seeing 200 levels to compelte the game, this can discourage the most hardcore gamer.
allyally 14 years ago
  This got a lot of votes: Jump'n'Hook (Jump Gear 2)
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  gundu, where are you? This list hasn't been updated for a month and the BB2 group is not here yet.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nah, there are already 2 official with that concept.

General

First post of the topic

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg