Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The Collab Contest

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

granate07 14 years ago
  uhhhhh...what?
chase28 14 years ago
  i love seeds when they grow
granate07 14 years ago
  [ url=http://link]name[/url]
wihout space and with http:// and then link
PineappleDude 14 years ago
  i dont understand that
Zodiac 14 years ago
  CHICKENMAN,

Read this (Just "How do I make a link to a level in my message?")
PineappleDude 14 years ago
  I vote for Royal Adventure

PS- how do I make a link for a level???
Zodiac 14 years ago
  OMG!!! 7 votes for Euphoria!!!
Euphoria is 100% the winner!
Jac1 14 years ago
  I vote for Euphoria...
granate07 14 years ago
  sadly...Euphoria(thats the only one i played)
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  i vote for the greatest map...
................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. .................................................................
SPOILER
Zodiac 14 years ago
  i vote for Euphoria^^
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Euphoria...
(i guess we yet got a winner)
Sillius 14 years ago
  I vote for Euphoria... if it isn't possible to vote it when it hasn't been finished then my vote goes to Ship Wreck
Treazer 14 years ago
  I vote for Euphoria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  ***VOTING STARTS NOW!!!***

Vote for the level you think is most original, neat, detailed, and fun!!
Jac1 14 years ago
  I'll vote for Euphoria when it comes out :D
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Oh, okay...
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  No, there's still 5 hours before we start voting.
I think oh_bebe will tell us when to vote.

@Jac1, thanks for the feedback, I'm not done editing yet, so I will fix everything to make te level work smoothly. I also need to add some details.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  You can vote now :)
Shiro 14 years ago
  Can people vote now?
Jac1 14 years ago
  THe NINJa, your level is outstanding, but I would suggest more checkpoints, and the second "black out" part to be a bit smaller, because the only way I could get out of it was to keep on jumping. Or you could make the lines visible, if you see what I mean.

Other than that, it is much more than excellent, and the glitched lines have a great use.
Treazer 14 years ago
  Friend = Submarine95 and Elizea
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Under construction= me and granate07
How good are you ?=Elizea and gameinsky

But delete how good are you.
Elizea wished that he wanted to enter with the other levels.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I won't actually start the voting until around 1 or 2pm tomorrow (July 12) so you will still have a little while.. (14+ hours)
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Is there any chance that the voting could wait a little?
Then Gundu and I could finish our collab properly.

For now it's Euphoria (Rolling Turtle)

There are some things I'd like to finish..

- Just extend it by some hours - I'm going to sleep now, 5 AM ..
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  ELiZEA is in berlin on a language course.. - So he can't come online unless his at a internet café. He gets home in 2 weeks (I think)

oh_bebe, how much time is there left for me to finish Gundu's and my collab? He hasn't been online lately so I have to finish it fast...
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  if there are levels that shouldn't be on the list, please write the exact name down. also, write down all your editors for the new levels listed.. I don't have time to search for them right now

elizea, if you there are levels that shouldn't be entered let me know. some of the levels i don't know who the editors are
Treazer 14 years ago
  Sub95
said to me he enter with elizea.

With the level: Friend (Rolling Turtle)

So oh_bebe you need to put that in the list.
But idk why Elizea/Sub95 not said that...
granate07 14 years ago
  oh...thats right!

Under Construction(Jump Gear 2)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  hey granate , maybe we can enter the level i fixed for you , it's stil a collab!

General

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago

Paths galore (Jump Gear 2)

metaknight91, godzilla

The Systems (Rolling Turtle)
Marc2008, geckojsc

Sheon Adventures 2 (Jump Gear 2)
shiro, submarine95

MM Lego Level (Jump Gear 2)
murtaza64, granate07, DragonPower

Royal Adventure (Jump Gear 2)
Gundu, Dingding22

Friend (Rolling Turtle)
submarine95, Elizea

Under Construction (Jump Gear 2)
Gameinsky, granate07

Mechanism of Injury (Rolling Turtle)
1Jase, Elizea

Ship Wreck (Rolling Turtle)
oh_bebe, Elizea, gundu

Euphoria (Rolling Turtle)
gundu, THeNiNJa

The Collab Contest
(Collab stands for Collaboration)
Work together with another person or two on a level.
how to:

SPOILER

Enter your level here by July 11. We will vote July 12-17 and the winners will be announced July 18.
Design a level with 1 or 2 partners.
You can enter in 3 separate levels, but each level should have a limit of 3 editors.
You may enter with any game on BL.
Each of the winning level's editors will win an award on their user profile and EXP points (amount to be announced)
**When entering your level on this forum, list all the editors!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg