Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 12 years ago
  .......beans, good for the heart
chris3000 12 years ago
  BEANS..........
rocky 12 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
neoseanner 12 years ago
  need limit no speak ever for un limited free locked un !!!!!!
chris3000 12 years ago
  evil comment, 4666!
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  CBA! Hard as 321!
chris3000 12 years ago
nachos 12 years ago
  GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
chris3000 12 years ago
  Parental controls suck.
rocky 12 years ago
  ABC! It's easy as 123!
chris3000 12 years ago
  And your 123's.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Know your ABC's.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  D̴̨͖̰͔̭͖̯̥͇̻̗̼̤̖̩̼͋̊̃̈́̌ͭͫ͘ͅȄ̜͕̦̹̞̪̣̘͎̻̲̭ͪͩ̅͊͒ͨ͊̄ͯ̊ͧ͆̿͋͂ͦͣ̓̀͡͡R̨̯̱̰̬̝̬̦͚̰͕̭̻̖̪͚̱̜̄͛̈̄ͯ̄̓͒ͧͯ͘͠ͅP̊̋́́͗̆̌͌ͯ͜͏̘͇̪͎̙̣̣̠̦̞̣̠̥̪̻͠ͅ ̸̶ͫ̆͋͒ͨ͆̔̎ͣ̋̋̽̄̓̏̅̚̚̚̕͜͏̩̣̟̣̮͎͕̭̯̦ͅI̎͑̈ͧ̒͐̔̓́҉̷̮̭̱̝̳̱͍̼̦̼͉̙̫̫͈ ͓͙̺̺̬͌ͦ̔͋͆̂̽ͯͩ͑̌̌ͤ̓ͯ̀t̢̧̞͓͉̘̦̗̖͍͖͙͙̘̱̯̼̮͑̅͊̌̉ͫ̎͐͋̊́͌̃͜ͅh̷̵͍͈̭̙̻̻̞͈̤̭ͨ͗̂ͣ̋̆̀͜͞iͧͤ̀͒́ͩ͏̢̻͕̳̞͉̠̰̙̰̲̻̀͟ͅn͛͛̄ͫ̃̆ͭͯ͂̊ͣ͒͌͐͐̏̆ͬ͗͢͏̶̗̗͖̗͚͇̖̗͈͓͉̰̲͘͟ͅk̺̰̺͈̘̮̯̲͎̙̫͑ͤͤ͂͊̐̓͐ͨͥͣ̑̓̇ͥ̇ͥ̚̕͝ ̨̎̽͐̈́̆̏ͯ͂̽͗̆̓ͣ̽ͩ͜͏̦͇̗̖̱̱͍̜ͅI̷̷̷̷̗͎̪̺̓̅͂ͤ̃͆ͫ̅̀̽̉͊͒̀̕ ̢͑̏̿̇̚҉̨̩̫̗͈̺͕̺͉͚b̨̗̖͚̺͙̺͈̭̖̦͆̌ͩ̒̓ͥ̔̂̎̍̑̍̀͘͟͠r̟̱̙̥̪̞̐̒̇́͛́̅̐ͮͪ̈̽ͤ̈́ͥ͒̾̉ͮ̕͜o̶̴̧̭̻̺͔̦͓͔͑ͦ̓͑ͫ̆͑ͯ͘k̵̨̩̦̞͙ͪ̽̉̿̒̓ͭͪ̒̅̑̊ͭ̂ͨ́́̚͠ę̛͇̰͍̤̙̖̼̻̼̥̹͈̦̹̤̬̳̻ͨͪͣͭ̐̾̀̂̉̓́́͜ ̶̴̧̤͓̪̦͇͖̱͔̹̣͚̦̗ͨͮ̈́̀͗͐ͫ̆ͥ͢͞ṭ̡̻̖̺͈͓̺̼̯̱̟̪͇͆́͆͋̒ͮ̊̎̋̊̚ȟ̤̬͓͈̰̦̣̯̳̙͙͉͖̣̦̝̋̈͗ͥͬ̉ͧ̊̐́͘͢͜ę̶̶̡̭͔̮̥̣̩͚̠̠̯͈̤̤͕ͫ̉̌͑̾̔̾̉̂̆͆̋ͫ͊̉̇̄͘ ̿̍̓̃ͯ͆͐͑ͦ͌́͠͏̴͙̦̼͇̣̰̺ͅk̵̷̡͍̭͖̼̳͈͓̭͇͇͇̯̮̫̞̣͖̒̓̓͛͆ͧ̓͑ͤ̐̒ͫ̌̚e̪̤̲̞̟̖͈̻͖̦̭̜͕͚̱̫̩̺̱̒͐͗͗͌ͬ͌̽̾̏͑͛̊ͥ̂ͨ̅͢y̡̳̮̤̞̪̮̭͇̦̠͖̹͓ͣ̏͌͐̏͊̉͞͝b̸̧̺̝͎̳̻͎̙̩̞͉͉̻͔͆̊ͮͣ͒̉ͯ͌ͧ̄̀̀͠ͅͅo͗ͧ͒̓̒͒̌̾̈́̅҉̵̖̭̼̻̞͖͇̦̩̲̹͎͎̪̤͢͝a̛̽͌͌̑͘͘҉̟̙̻͕̼̳͕̩͚̞̼͎̝͚̰̥͟r̦̱̱̱̖̲̹̗̲̼̺̺̲̞̣̻̿̇̏̉̔͒͑̊̾ͣ̄͌ͯ̓͐̏̈͂̕͜ͅͅd̨̙̠̟̣̦̟̠͙̥̙͎̭̲̥ͭͤͨͦ͌̒͜͞ ̸̶̧̯̤͔̻͎̺͙͇͔̜̩͖͎̘͕̮ͪͮͮͣ͊ͪ̄͊̂͗ͯ͠ǫ̵̡͋ͦͩ̈́̐̽̈́ͫͭ͂̕͏͍͈͓̩͇ŕ̫͕̙̥̻͓̟͚̞̩̻͔̫̪̜̪͉̓ͭ̌̍͂͂̂̋ͤͦ̆̔ͩ̈́͐̈̾́͠ ̴̨͕̻̩̙̻͈̯̥̲̪͔̼͉̘̼̦͉͚̓ͭͯ̿̿ͥ̉̆̍͟s̙͔͈̗͕̻̙̲̬̳̠̰̺̮ͥ͑̋͂̋̉ͩ̓̆̈́̊̇ͭ̚͘͝͞ͅo̷̶͎͔̗̻̗̻͎͙͕̝̲͇̗͍͖̪̐ͥ̾͆ͪ̍̊͌̉ͧ͛͞͝ḿ̴̸̶̛̳̗̲͔̟̹͇̠̫̘̖̺͔́͋͒͆͑̇̀̐̓ͥ̐ͪ͛̎͌̚̚ͅę̘̖͙͈̙͉̺̱̥̹̱̥̭ͬ̔ͭͤͯ͑̑͒͛̀t̶̨̤͈̼̯̯̖̟̪̼̩͎͖͖ͥ͋̋̈̑͐̒̿ͦͣͨ̏̀́ͨ͑ͭ͘h̛͙̻̮̣̫̱̩͙̝͓̖͒̊̋ͮ͋͆͐ͬ̋̀͝͝͡ī̛̘͍̪̳͖̊ͥͩͩ̔̐͂́́̚͘ṅ̩͖̺̲̗͈̖̳͇̞͉ͬ͋ͨͣ̎͐͡ͅg̷͉̮͚̺̭̻̩͚ͪͭ̋̿̂͒̀͡͞
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Hexicube comments 3 days ago:
*is blocked once again by parental controls*
chris3000 12 years ago
  I've really got to stop posting random things, xD.
chris3000 12 years ago
  We are the champions again!
chris3000 12 years ago
  We are the champions!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  uhm...I may have just made a blazing fast prime number maker...
get this, you take a number 0-15, multiply it by 16 to the power of a number bigger than 2, double it, add one, and the result is always prime...try it :P
for instance:
13*(16^10)*2+1=28587302322177
my prime finder(which uses the brick wall method) shows this as prime...

5*(16^3)*2+1=2561 - prime
1*(16^8)*2+1=8589934593 - prime
15*(16^7)*2+1=8053063681 - prime

this is my developed findings of how multiplication works in binary, every prime number will not have a set of repeating binary patterns through the whole number(excluding stuff like 7[111] because just 1 doesnt count as a pattern, but not excluding 15[1111] because 11 is a pattern) and every number which has a pattern throughout the whole number is not prime.
enjoy my findings :P
[edit] this can also be edited by changing the brackets:
number from 0-7 with (8^n)
number from 0-31 with (32^n)
could be anything as long as a in (a^n) is not 1 or 2...

[edit] have I just cracked the prime code there o.O

[re-edit] ok the method for working out if a number is prime doesnt work fully, but the generator does...see other topic ^^

[re-re-edit] go to other topic, ive changed the requirements for the function :P
rocky 12 years ago
  @jasper: Big Brother is watching you...
Hexicube 12 years ago
  CamoDragoon got owned...try this:
  2+2=5! LOL! XD
chris3000 12 years ago
  TRY HARDER!!!
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  **rage quits out of lack of ability to view the page**
lololol 12 years ago
  Parental control FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  *is blocked by parental controls*
Hexicube 12 years ago
  My stats on Counter-Strike
my grenade accuracy is 142.16% lol...
neoseanner 12 years ago
  ಠ_ಠ?????????
  This is a drwaing of my ventriloquism puppet:
Yes, i am watching you!
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  CHEESEY PIZZA EATS MY NEEDLE WHILE IN THE TOILET ROOM IN THE SPACE STATION.

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg