Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 12 years ago
  Volkswagen - Das Welt Auto (Smith Knight Fay)
chris3000 12 years ago
  BMW
chris3000 12 years ago
  Peanut Butter
manufan 12 years ago
  So are mine AA but my school doesn't let me :(
allyally 12 years ago
  Meh, my Stick figure animations are better. Lets just say i have a lot of spare time in ICT lessons...
manufan 12 years ago
  You did an animation already?
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Bang Bang!
manufan 12 years ago
  @Dynamo: Since we are collaborating, the first step of learning Actionscript is to let me know your E-mail Address so I can invite you to share a folder with me. And then I will start and whip-up a starting tutorial for you :)

"I respectfully request transition to the butterfly room."

- Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) in Toy Story 3

Solve for 1 apple and 1 banana:

5 Apples + 1 Banana = £1
5 Bananas + 1 Apple = £1.05
1 Apple + 1 Banana = ?

Figure that out:
SPOILER
chris3000 12 years ago
gundu 12 years ago
  Born to be wild
chris3000 12 years ago
  BP Gas Station
chris3000 12 years ago
  Bad to the bone.
chris3000 12 years ago
  mmmmmmmmmmm
Ahroo 12 years ago
  IT IS TIME TO BREAK THE PAGE (AGAIN)

T̙̳̬̦̺̲͍͈̜̤̮͙ͮͤ̒ͩ̈̿͑̚͢͢͡͝e̅̔̽̎̓ͣͪ͛ͭ̋̎ͥ̾͋̚͏̩̪̠͔͙͇̬͔̤͈͉̣̣̕ͅÅ̷͇͇͚̳̰̯̺̞̩̣̞̘͖̪̳̦͕͐ͧ͆̊̐̋ͯͣͭͣ͋͗̀ͧ͂ͥ͢Ṙ̃̂̎̊̀͗̋̌ͩ̍̄ͧ̾͐́͂ͣ́͏̬̜͍̘̪̞̻̱̫̦̙͠s̵̲͇͕̙̗͎̳̜͕͉̯̫̎ͫ͛͋ͣ̉͒͂̅̊̌ͦͬ̉̚͜ ̷̱̯̞̱͂̑̄ͬͮ̓̎ͥ̓͘A̫̬͉͔̲̗̞̪̥̒̊̀͑̐̊̉̑͊̄ͧ̇͊̄͌ͨ̌ͦ̋͘̕͜ń̹̭͇̯̜͇̥̹̗̬̘̱̬̙̪̟͍͎͖ͯ̽̒ͭ̀͂ͮͧͥ́̋ͩ̚̚̕͞͡Dͭ͐̓̋̂҉̱͙̺̤͔̤̠̖̕͟ ̸̺̳̗͔̭̳̭͋̔̎̍̽ͦ̍́͆͆̇ͬ̂ͬ̚͝ͅS͌͊̏ͧ̂ͯͯ̃̊́̾͂̅͑̒̚͏̨̺͍͇̟͎̰̼͚͟͜͠Ǫ̴̰̫̲̯̗̠̹̹̠͍͓̥̬̭̫͐͐̎ͪ̈́̋ͥ͑ͯ̚r̴̥̟̳̜̮̜̹̼͉̻͉͖͓̝͂ͦ͗̓̈́ͯ̀̋͜r̴̨̡̫̼̗͓̼͖̳͈̱ͦ͊͋ͬͪͬ̒̚͘͝Ǭ̘̥̯̬͎̗͎͈̙͙̓̏͐̎̾̍ͩ̆̎̾̽́͢͟ͅͅw̴̺̥̖̳̭̞ͪ͂̅ͬͯͣ̂ͦͤ̽͢͠ ̳͎̫̭͖͇͈ͤ͒̿́̍̒ͯ̏͌̕͝C̺̯̦̗̠͕̱̠̝ͩ̔̏̎́̒͘ả̷̷̸̭̮͎̙̭̫͕͍̗̯͉̣͉̞͓͍̼͎̺̑́̿̇ͮͧ̌ͨͨ̊̈ͣ̓̆ͣ͒ͧ͟S͔̙̲̘̪̹̺̠͍̣̟̹̗͎̾̇̄ͭ̈̽̔̋͋̓ͤ̏̑̈̃͌̀̚͜ͅT̨̲̩̣̹̖̹͎̤͍̖̬̼͚̖̮̹̳̱ͥ̓̀̑̃͗͆ͫ̃̿ͬ̉̚̚̕ͅ ̵̢̙̮͚͇̺̤̫͉̼̗̋ͧ͛ͩ̀̆̆͑͊̽̆ͬͯͮͩͩͩ̋͜͝T̠͈̤͚͕̦̯̳̋ͮ͆̀̔̑̏ͣͦ͐ͦ̊̅͂ͭͫ̿̚͜͟ḧ̷͚͎͈͍͈͗̆̆̂̈́͊̍ͭ̂͝e͊̓ͣ̔ͧͬ͐͘҉͏̯̣̫̪̥̟̫͘͟I̝̣̟̪̮̣͙̣̲͇̺̝̩̽̊͌̅̅̆̇̉̕͘r̡̯̘̻͈͙̻̹̙̼̫̯͍͚͚͓̬̐̓̾̊͛̂̏͛̊̓͊͐͂̀ͣ̚ ̷̢̯͎͓̘̦̮̯̲̿ͥ͌̑ͨ̌m̵̨̭͇̤̹̥̫̟̥̘̳̍̈́ͣ̑̿̒͂͒ͥ̕͜O̧̡̰̘̦̲̖̰̘͓̪͍̩͖̰̰͙̞̤̔͊̓̊͐ͭ̌͑ͯ̈́͒͐ͤ̉̋ͤ̚͢͞͡ͅĻ̛̹̖͇͓̯̼̝̦͇̪̞͇͙̮͔̏̓̾͑̄ͬ̍̉̅̈́̆ͣ͋ͨ̚͡d̴̡̛̹̱̘͍̞͕̯̘̲͎̫̗̯̫̟̲̋́͊͗̈́͐̓̐̇ͥ̊̃͂͂̈͑̚͜ͅ ̢̱̘͇̯͚̪̥̝͈̜̠͓̪̯̼͍̹̍ͬ͗͛̎̑͑̓͆̚͜
̩̯͉̹̥̳̬̒ͣ̽̈́͢͠aͪ̐̑̂͋ͮͧ̚҉̢̨̗̖̠̬̰̬̠̝̠̩̙̖̘̭̟͡͠ͅ ̴̵̶̢̣̭̘̻̮͖̪̥̙͙̟̰ͤ͛ͦ̈̄̄͑́̇͆ͦ̋M̡̖̜̘̰̟̟̤̩̱͇͔̗̖͔̖̤̝̫͕͂̊͑̽ͬ̿̄̒ͧ̆̆̐͌ͪ̿̇͠I̾̇̇̆ͦ̋̍ͫ̔ͮ̊̃ͤ̆̌̆̔ͭ́͜͟͠͏͚̣̱̠͖̖͉̤͓̩̞̖̘̩͘S̴̵̡̟̟̜̞̜͒ͦͧ̈́ͫ́̎ͦͥͦ̏̔̓̚͝͠T̴̮̮̗̳̗̞̺̤̣̩͈̖͈̭͕ͨ̎ͪͨ͒͆͆ͩ̇ͯ͢r̥̩͇̥̟̘͓̺͓̘͚̘̦̝̥͇͈͇ͦ̎̏ͮ̆̌ͪ̿́E̵̵̞̬̝͙͉̩͔ͧ̎͊̋̃ͮ̉̅̽̓̑̈̒͑̒̏̒̓͟s̶̛̰̮̺̤͓̫̑̀̔ͦ̽ͨ̉ͨͩͪͦ̃ͩͦ̒̿̐̚̕͟s̷̨̢͉̺̱̙̖͋͊̈ͭͮ͒ͫ̇́ ̂ͣ̈̈͐̆ͮ̈͆҉͎̳͉̟̰̝̰̟͈̜͓͍̕͢͝Ȏͪ͌̿͋̿ͧͤ̔̔͏̤̝̳̘̯͍̪͇͖̺̲̰̣̟̠͡ͅF̷̛͔̲͓̞̱̭͖̮̘̬̪̽ͤͬͭ̿ͯ̇͆ͣͥ͌̈́͐͊ͬ̏ͮ ̙̭̦̭͍̟͕͇͔̦ͣ͛ͣ̒̕͡m̟͍͔̦̙̫̖̙̞̜͕̥̦̰̖̞̼͔͆̆͋ͭ̅̉ͮ͒͊ͯͫ̌̄ͪ̅̏ͭ͢͞ͅA̳͕̞̠͉̳̫̖͔̮̙̮̦̲̯̪̞̣͊ͯͭͮ̽̃̂̕͡ͅg̢͈̬̩͖͇̗̫̖͔͍̠͙̙̱͚͓ͦ͋̐̑̐̓̊͞I̴̖̳͎͒͐̃̿ͭͥ̎ͩ̓͑̔ͭ̇̉͐̚͢͠͝͞C̥̙̣̼̰̫̈́̂̌̌̉ͦͮ̆́ͬ̓ͯͦ́̔́͜ ̡̧̨̘͍̞͍̥̹̬̥͍̰͔͓̗̮͍̐̿̔ͯ̄͆̃ͥ̏͆̂ͧͥ͑͡ͅǎ͑ͭͮ̅̈́ͯ̚͜͏̵̭̩͉̮̣͖͍̙̻͢S̵̢̮͕͎̰̪̼͈̝̱͓̟͓̱̰̬̝̦̻̦ͧ̅ͪ̀̆̔ͦ̓̅̋̂͌̀̃͋̀ ̗͙͚̜͍͉͙͔̰̹̩̪̞͎̗̲͎̤̌́̊̑̎́̏̍ͮ̑ͫ̒̀̓ͯ̄̾̀f̊̿́͊͑ͭͦ͂́ͫ́͗͏̱̞̭̻̺̜̪̦̺̥͍͜͠ơ̳̟̙̻̭̖̱̦̬̼̠̂̑̓ͣ̒͑̐́́͜rͣ̀̔͋͒̇ͫ͆̆̓̇͑ͣͧ̚҉͔͍̲̬͜e̷̴̬͙͈̝͕̻̝̮̖̪̲̺̩̗̟̞͍̜̱ͮͪ̓̉ͣͦ̈̀͌ͮ͂ͤ̀̚tͣ̇̊̉̀̽̋̾̈́ͮ̄̎̅̃̓̈́̀҉҉͏̸̘͕̥̩̞͉͡Ǫ̺̞̗͕̺̪͙͔̜̣̟̝̲͙̆ͥ̂͋ͤ͞l̢̢͚̞̼̦̼͉̩͕͇̼̫ͦ̋ͦ̎̒̈̀̊͊͌̀̽ͤ͌́͟͠D̴̵̮̻͕̱̝̳̻̦̳̺̒͆ͨ͊ͪͩ̋̀ͧ̓́ͨ͋̑̍̑̚͢ͅ ̒̐ͭͦͪ̄͌̒̆ͮ̅ͯ͏̸̛̤͓̹͔̝̥̼̻̬͇͕͈̫̞̜̲̞͝
͑ͫ̎̔ͥͩ̑̓̇ͪ̈́҉̬̪̺̤̲͈͓̣̬͍̦̣͙̳̠͚͟ś̓ͬ̈́̐̀͑̅ͩ̓͐̎̎̽̌͋̇̚҉̲̰̫̠̩̻͔̹̙̞̕h̢̡̰̯̱̥̦ͭ̽ͦͣͤ͆̉̿ͦ̀̔ͬ̀͜͠E̢̹̮̮̠̯̹̙͓̿̾̅ͫ̎̾́ ͫ̈́̓̌̌̊͑ͤ̓ͤ̆ͦ̏ͣ͊̋̕͏͖͕̦̘͙̫͔̣w̡͔̙̜͖̏͋̽̅ͪ͊̐ͨ̓͌ͬ̔̆̊́̀͘͡A̵̋͆̆͏̪͉͎̰̱̖̕͡Ņ̵͚̳̝͇͍̯̯͚̯̩̗̤͈̙̟̥͙̈̀̇͗ͭͯͪͥͮ͠͞d̶̂̈́͊͋̏ͭ̑̉̃̄ͪ̎ͧ̾͒̌ͧ҉͖̪̰͎̝̠͇̦̪͎̰̼͚ͅE͂̀ͧͮ̃̈ͪ̾͊ͮ҉͏̼͓̪͖͔͍̼̬̣̜̘̫̳͈̲̥͎̮͡͠ŗ̧̣͎̯̙͔͍͚̩̖͔̩̖̔̏͋ͫ͑ͤ̌͜s̭̟͚̫̭̤̦̱̪̊̅̉̍͑̃ͦͥͮ̎͗̓̽ͫ͘͟͠͡ ̨̧̣̖̘̮̦̱͙͙̜̪̪̣̻̅ͤ͌̽͆̓ͪ̚̚͠ͅͅẁ̪̤͉͖̖̹̪̗̜͈͖̩̘̤͚ͫͤͬ́͑͘͡Ḯ̓̍̂ͬͮ͑̒ͮ͊̇̎ͭ̽ͯ̿͐ͥ҉̷̧̘̘̻͉̞̪̰̼̩̺͈̥̱̺͚͈̗̣͉͘͞t̨̛̛͈̯͎͙͙̝̦̜̼̱̻̗̻͈́ͩ̇̏̋ͯ́͊͒͐̑̊̈́ͯͥ̀̇h̸̡̞̳̜̞͚̟͇͔̭͎͕̪͇̙̭̼̪̞͎͂̾͆͌͗͐̈ͧ̇̌̾̅ ̵̍̃͛͋̏̎̋̿͋ͩ̓̉́̔͛̂ͮ̚͝҉̳̦̭̖̫̫͖͓̙͔H̡̛̛̹̠͍̮̭͉̜͓͓͍̫̰̙̘̭̲͋̆̏̆͒͘Ḙ̡̘̮̤̮̲̥̯̱̜͖̦̜̗͇̲̰͓̯͛ͥ͛ͣ̉̋̀ͪ̍̔̑̔͛̐̌̿͟͞Ŕ̷͈͕̲̱̟̟̺̹͇̜͉̺̙͓̤̳͉̖̾́̒͂̎́̀ͭ̌ͩ̚̕͢͞ͅ ̷̧̥͙͓͕̺͖̟͖͓̬̣̻̩͍̰͌͌͌͂́̐̏̊̀s̷̢̺̬̻̰̰̲͎͎̱̤̰͉͚̗͕̳͕̖̓̊̒̄ͥ̿̾ͫ̂͝ͅO̧̨̬͍͎͍͓͉̭̖͉̪̠̗̓̅͐̂ͧͮ͛̏̿͂̏̋̊͆͑͌́͠͝u͕͈̠̳̜̩̠̘̠͈͇̳̯̲͈̱̎̐̇͐͊͟͜͝l̶͓͕̳̪͉̯ͧͯ̑̉ͫͬ̾̃̈́ͦ͆͐ͧ͋ͯͨ͜͡͝͡ ̓͒͆ͥ̄͌͑ͨ̉ͫ̈̔͊͟҉̴̦͍͕̥̖̰͕̫̜̱͈̟̦̝͉Í̈́͂̽̾́̚҉̙͇̣̤̼N̴̶̴͎̝͈̯̲̬̭̳̲̦̠̭̖̻͂̂͒͑̆̄̓̾̾̈̔͌̆̓̚ͅͅͅ ̴̸̰̼̭̼͔̩̺̰͔̮̦̠̳͉̣̉̽̄ͫ̆̏t̨̮̻͔͖͓̝̥̰̑̀̇͟͡͞O̶̤͇̦̺̭̮̝̤͕̼̞̫̜̗͉͖͆̆ͭ͐̕w̵͓̭̗ͭ͒̈̊̓͑͆ͤ͑ͭ̚͜ ̨̥̮͎͙̤̠̬̱̺̠̳̬͈̝̰̞́̐̈ͨ̌͒͡ͅ
̸̴̨̹̫̯͖̲̘ͪ͗̍̽̄̅ͫ͋̓̓̚͟p̨̭̟͔͇̼͎̦̤̱̩͍͈͎̤͙̦̻̜͍͒̓̽̄̈̄͛͠Aͬ́͗̅ͬͪ҉̴̵̙̖̹̜͈͓̮̲̯͔̥̖͘͟Y̡̡͈̪̪̞̤͕̳̰̺̻͓̬̞͉ͧͨ̔̀ͦ͛̄̀͊̚͘͢͠i̴̪̼̫̭̙̠̞͈̠̝̖̙̣̫͓̣̩̖̍̉ͧ̔̔́́̀ͅn̴̷̖̜̭̲̥̱̿͒̆͑͊̂̈́̌ͤ͗̌͢͢͜ğͦͩ͒̉̿̽̀͏̪̰̲̬͖͎̰̼̭̹̮̮̭̯̰͢ ̡̨͙̞̗͇̞̪̠͉̹̙͔̭͉̈̈ͪ̔ͭ͑̆̿ͮ͟͝ͅf̷͉̪̞͖̥ͣͤͣ͂ͪ́̆́ͅƠ̡̜̭̳̲̬̥̻͍͈̜̫͛̍͑͌͊͆ͨ̒̀ͫ̈́̑ͧ͢͡ŗ͎͖̘̩̇̾̔͋͊́͘͠ ̶̸̵̝̮̣̣̰̝͈̲̹̪̦̦̤̒ͣ̐̾͛͑̉ͧ̽ͧṪ̔͑̍ͮ̔ͣ̿̎̉͊ͣ̿͂̀̚̕͏̷̸̲̳̫͖̜̥͚̟͔̗̯̬͚̺͎͉͍H̸̟͚̰̪̗̪̺̪͈̘̲̲̰͇̝̣̑̊ͮͨ̇͠ͅe̡̪͖̻̝̖̣͓̯͖̰̻̩̝̱͚̦̊̒̀̒̄̔̐̿͛̾́͆͊̉̿̇ͦ̀͝ͅ ̧͕̗̜̞͓̫̖̰̼͍̱̰̅ͤͯͯ̔̑̑͛ͣ̃̔̄ͨ͟͞l̛̓ͩ̏ͪ͌̊̒ͩͩ̿͒̀̅̇̿ͫ̏͢͏̫͖͈ͅA̡̯̥̝̰̹̤̻̖̒̃̐̑͊ͮͦͧ͋ͥ̚͞W͍͚̯̭̖̠̮̯̪ͨ̉͋͊̕͟ň̵̲̞̻̼̭̰͕͎̞̩ͯ̾̒̆̍́ͤ͆̓͒͋́ͮ̆ͤ͛̅ͫ͘͘ ̵͍͉͇͉̫̠̜̦̲̟̹͍͉͈̀̄͊͆̃̆̉̐͛ͭ̂͘o̷̶̡̡̝̩͖͉̫͎̺͍̭̘͖̖͇̮͈̥ͤ̓̆̀̂̑ͣ̿̅ͫͯ̀ͨ͟ͅf̸̨͖͍͈̠̩̪͉͓̦̬̰̘̞̏͂̓̒̂̋̓̚͡ͅ ̡̺̳̯̫̟͈̤̬̺̗̟̫̦̹ͮͭ͐ͣͦͯ́͜͢͞L͆̈͑ͫͦͥ̊̉ͯ̅͂̈͆ͭ̀̚̚͟͏͓̫̭͔̖̟̩̩̹I̓ͣ̉ͦ̂͐ͦ͒͐̄͋̍̾̊͒ͫ̚͏̲̠̹̻̠̺̪̝̠̥̗̜͟f̷̗̙̜͇̗̳̟̤̩̯̖̰͎͍͈̣̤̤̐̽̓͒̌ͦͯ̈ͣ͂ͭ̎ͧ͞ͅe̙̠͚͉̫̮̫͎̱̙͎̥̖͒̋͛̓͗́̚͘͢͞͞ ̺̝̱̜̏̑̍ͯͬ͊͜͞͡͡H̥̤̼̬̦̄̃͆̽̊͑͆́̊ͫ̚̕e̶̷̼̫̩̻͎̝̿͆̾̂͗̀͜R̴̸̞̝̖̜͓̳̳̭̪̗͈̮͖ͧ͗̂ͣ͋̿͒̀͜ͅ ̞͈̰̭̞̳̲͖͉̘̤̓ͩͦ̌ͨͬͮ̏͌͌ͫͣ̀́̚͠͞ȩ̶̖̞̗̜̰͔̲͔̮̫̖̼͖̱͔͖͇̟͊ͣͦ̈́̒̃̋ͪG̨̡̗͕̪̟ͧ͋͌͐̊̃̌̾̈ͭͣ͑̊͑͞o̴̢̫͚͔̜̣̘̘͎̒̐͋ͦͫ͊̒̾͆͌́͝ ̵̨͋̓ͯ͆͛ͪ̄̈́̄͆̀ͨ̐͏̙̣̣̼̗̼̬̻̯̦̝͈͚̟͚͓M̛̹̩̦̺̰͚̗͍͎̙͙̰̿͗͐ͭͤͦ̋̏͐̔̀͘͡͡ͅǪ͙͕̯̣̟͉̺̟͍̖̈̇̀͗̎ͤͦ͊̏ͣ͒̀̚͜ͅWͮͯ̒̊̎͂̂́̑͑ͨͧ̚͏̻̟̤͙̪̝̘̭̝̤̙̣̺ ̢͚̞̣̘̩͛̄͋͝
̞̹̹̮͎͍̺̱̝̯͚̦̲̱̠ͩ̆̍́ͬͮͣ̿ͪͨ̐̂ͨͨ̀̀B̛̰̩͈̱̟͖̟̫ͥ̔̇͌ͦͭ̏ͪͨͮ̍̋ͧ̇͊́͞ḷ̛̦͙̩̲͍̤̳̗̟͔̩͕̞̳͕̓̂͌̾͊͐ͩ̾̆̏̋ͭͬ͋͟ͅͅÙ̳̝̠̲̣̺͚̻͕̬̣͙̺̳̪̝̒ͤ͆ͨͥͫ͂ͥͥ̾ͮ̀͢͜E̴̡̾͋̍ͫͩ̎ͨ̅͗͊ͣ̓̇͐̌ͥ͛͝͏͙̤̝͈̺̟̲͖́ ̴̴̬̖͎̟̹̘̜͔͉̤ͬ͐̏͐̂̎̑͌ͣ̚͟͠Ṯ̶̡̨̝͚̫̯͔̳͉͇̣͎̘̟̺̭̺̃̽ͨ͗̆ͅR̓͛̔̃̇ͮ̑̏̍ͧ̋̓͆̈́ͭ͌ͪ͏͎̠̮͚̯̞͔̹͇̙́i̸̯̬̫̲̜̣̰̳͈͙̖ͧͤ́̂̋͒͐͌͛̈́͋̉̎ͯ̓̋̑̕͞N̴̛̤͖̬̱̬͇̯͎̣̣̙͎̈́̓̇̅͗ͤ͑̔̚k̷̡͇̰̣͎͙͙͙͎͈̫̮͕̱̮̥͔͊̀ͣ͆̆̆ͦ̍̃̕͢éͨ̎ͪͪͥ͂ͬ͑͏̵̨̺͚͚̕͘ͅt̷̵̺̲̭̙̪͉͎̤̦͉̘̞̦̭̠͌ͥ́ͣ͋͘͢Ş̸̤̘̫̩͇̲̟̖͚͙̱̹̗̫̬͓̣ͬ͊̀͋̚̚͠͝ͅͅ ̴̧̨̫͍̮̞̫̳͖̖̱͓̖̝̲̂̄̓͑̎ͬͯļ̛͉̮͈̱̲̔͋̉́ͧ̏̔͂̋͋̇ͧ͑̇͒́ͤ̕͝Ò̼̭̗̝ͥ͛̍͆ͩ͛̊̃́͟n͛̑̓͛͌̊̂́ͯ̊̀ͩͣ̔͗̋͋͂̃̀͟͢͏̞͈̖̱̰̱̰̼͚̱͚Ģ̶̤̱̱̣̙͆ͤͯ̎̓̈́̽̿́̉̃̊̄̆̉̐̎͝ ̴͉̟̼̟̦̱̦͓̤̃͆̎͌̄͒͛͒̊̆́̎̊̊ͦ͑́̚b̶̜̹̝͔͚̝̤̭͇̟̳ͪ̅ͬ̄̔ͨͮͩ̍̎̅͢͞ͅe͊ͭ̀̔ͦ͜͞͏̞̥̜̜̟̯͎̳̞͙̻̫̭̙H̑ͯ̑̌̃̓ͥ͆̋̀̇̀̂̎ͥ̌͏҉̡̡̲̱͚͇͖̰̳̹͓̠̪͜Ȋ̢̩̼̺̥͍̝͉̩ͭ̒͐̌͒ͮ̽̑͒̀̈̋̊̚Ņ̷͈͚͓͔͇̬̭̥̗̣̦̪̰͍ͬ͑̂͂̍͐̒ͩͤͯ̑̔̆̏̐̌ͤ̀͜͠ͅͅd̛̦͇̻͇̣̺̼͔̪͈͕̫͚̳̣̩̿̌̐̓ͫ́̏͂ͫͧͩ͢͞ ̨̧͖̠͈͍̼̈́̄ͩ̄͆ͦ͜h̊ͫ̋̇̆͝҉̣̺̪̲̹̹̭̩̟͓̖̳̘̟͖́̀Ȩ̴͉̘͎̦̞̺̯̹̳͇ͧ̀̿ͯ͗̅̉ͯ̿͆͋ͪ̌͗́ͣͩ͂͢͞ͅR̵̨̯͓͖̪̝̪͕̱͙̳͔̝̖͙͍̳̘̃̈͆͊͊̿͛͒̋ͫ̿͂̋̚ͅ ̩̻̣̹̞̜͚̤̖̣͎̹͈̦͓̦̫̀̀̋̑̍̎̒͊̀̚̚͟n̶ͨ̋ͧͮ̓̿ͫ́̀̀͜͏̨̫̟͉̥͓̰͔̝̝͎̺̫̣̜̰̖̪̤̖ơ̢̩̖̯͍͉̺͕̹̞̗̝̣̯̣̱̒ͮ̾͋̀̂́w̨̡͓̱̤̜̻̰̞̟͍̟̟͌̈́̌̔̀̕͘ ̵̋͒͗͋͂̄̈͊̓ͮ̾̽ͦ͑͛̅ͫ̚͟͝͡҉̤͍̠̪͓̭̻
̵̤̱̥̦̲̮͕́̈ͧͩͤ͑͋͆ͩͦ̅ͫ͂̀š̡͌ͧͧ̃ͮ̄ͦ̿̑̀ͧ̿̏ͮ͗̚͏͡͏̡̻̭̳̺̹̜̺̫̥̹̙͎h̶̉̀̍͛҉͏̴̡̲̟̻̹̮͇̥͉̩̗͙͙̹͖̮E̶͚̩͇̖̖͕̼̼͎̜̝̳͖̩͖͙̝̽̉̃̋͒͆̑͋͒ͯ̿ͬ́̂̀ͮ̏̚͘ ̶̡̹̬̼͖͍̤̹͙̭̗̭̱̖̱̜͓͍̖͑ͣ͗ͭ́̚mͥ͐̐̂ͯͮͮ͛͆̏ͬͤͫ͜҉͔͓̼̺̫͇͔͎̞͚̮͜͠u̴̵̩̘̘̰̼͇̦͔͍͎͖̬̠̮̖͙͙̘͂̄͗ͪ̄̀͒ͯͤ̅̀̚͘͜ͅS͌̄̄̐ͥͮͧ̽͐̿̆͏̡̜̼̠̤̱͔͕̥̣̜̼̞̹̬͞ͅT̶̗͚̤͇̩̝͓͇̣̙͓̹̾̀̍̏̈́ͯͣ́̅̒̕ͅ ̥͕̗̻̯͔̯̦͗ͧ͗͒̀͟͝r̖̮̼̜̬̙̟̮̩͆ͪ̓ͫ́͘E̸͆͑ͭͭ͋͂ͨ̌́̽̿͏̸̨̣̳̫̩͙͇͇̺͉͓͔̺͖͇̀ͅa̷̱͕̝̗̼̩̼̜̯̦̤̣̥͍̱̾̌̔̍̋̑̍̎͋̔ͨ͆͡͡P̢̛̠͎̟͇̮̲͚̖̦͖͇̦̱̞̥̐̏ͩ̾́̐͟͝ ̨̨̹̭̣̯̥̭͈̠̻ͬ̀͋ͥ͆̽̽̿ͫ̈̕͟͝w̴͆͛̒ͧ̿̒̉̏ͦ̓̚͢͏̠̹̜̙͎̭̰̬̦͖̝̻̗̠̣̗͓hͤ̈ͪ̈́̾͂́́͊́̔ͣ̔̉̈́҉̷̷̡̹͔͇͈̘̝̤͍̜̤̟͡ͅA̶̷̷͙̱̭̹̟̗̳̘̰͉̠̤ͩ̈́ͩͬ̍̇ͭ̄͌̈́͌́͝T̶̶̴̆̒̄̐҉͎̠̤͎̻̣̙̕ͅ ̊̊̍ͫ̈ͣ̂̌ͨ̑͘҉̸̹̠͇̣͉̻̰̳̙̘̦̼̣ŝ̶̭̻̫̟͈͓͇͕̳̺̽̀̆ͤ̏ͮ̒̊ͩ͐̓̓ͮ̂͠͡H̴̘̞̤̙̿͑͛̇ͪ͂͋̀͂͆̀̌ͪ͘ȩ͍̠̺̼̙͖̣͇̎ͫ͊̐͌ ̨̧̄͐͒͐ͧͣ͛ͨ͊̓̉ͪ̈ͤͨ͞͏͚̩͖̺̱̫̱͈ͅS̑̆́̄ͨͣ͂͑̾͗҉͝͏̘̟̹̺͖̩͍͈̙̜̬̼̘̬̩̜̠͓͟͡ǫ͙̭̳̖͚̗̜̗͍̭͓̝͓̠̰͔ͦ̉̒ͫ̑̋͛̓̐̐̃ͦ͐͊̌̚̚͠W̷̺͍͙͙͈̼̗ͥ̎͌̿͂̌̾͂ͬͦ͌̾̃ͮ͠͝ ̴̶͖̭̦̙̗̻͚̬͍̎̍̈ͥ̆ͤ̍͛̀͘͢
̸̷̷̌̿̈́̂̌̃ͯ̚͏̷̮̙̤͇H͎̱̱͈͇ͥ͊̐ͫ̑́͆̇͐ͨ̚͘͝͝͠ͅe͚̳̥̙̲͓̼̺̝̩̫̺̭͙͚̐̉͒͛ͥ͂͋̈͒̂̅̉͊̾̐̍͞͠R̴̶̴̙͔̹̼͔̪̝̗͕̦̤̥̜͙̽̾͗ͬ̈̅ͦ̆ͯͭ̇ͯ̏̿̍ ̷̟̗̝̪̳̌́͛̑̏͊͞w̨ͮ̆ͯ͛͑̓ͯ̀͂̋͑͛͛͏̹̟͉̞̮͔͔̘ơ̻̰̹̱̯̥͓͈͕̝ͨͮ̑ͯͥͩ͆̅̆͝Ŕ̴̋ͬ̄̔̆̏̇̾̆̚͘͏̛̦̖̻̜l̛͖̼͖̩̺͕̗̤̖͍̝͙̘̈́͂̌̔̒͂́͋̄́́͡D̓̈ͯ̑ͯͥ͐̒ͮ͊͛̉ͫͮͧ̑ͦ̚҉̡̡̛̰̩̼͖̦͇͙ͅ ̹͈̠͉̺̘̿ͭ̏̍̎̐ͥ̽́ͨ̄ͫ̉͆̑̌́̕c̢̨͎̠̪̜̫͊ͨ̋ͩ͒̅͌͢͝ͅO̴̢̱͇̘̼̝̥̫͚̳̰̦̲̲͍̪̜͇ͤ̊͑͆̓͑̈́̈́̑̀ͫ̑͐͂͗̅̚͢͞ͅl̢̤͇̻͕̜̣̲̱ͨͦ͊̎͊͛̿ͧͭ͜l̵̨̧̛̫͖̪̯͕̬̹͇̠̝̳̤̱̽͂ͦ̏́ͧ̏̂ͮ̾ͮ̚͡Ḁ̸̡̤̖͖̥̝͈͉̪͔͙̗̳ͭ̓̃̾̍̊͋͛̓́Ṕ̬͔͚̻̀͆̓̎͐ͫ̈́ͭͣͩ̎̀̂̚͟s̡̛̭͍̙̮̘̲ͦͨͣ͑̇͛̕ͅe̛͍͚̺̺̭͐̂ͨ̈́ͬͬ͌͊̓͌̈͊̓ͦ̌̎ͬ̔̀̚͞ͅD̴̢̨͖͕͎͔̖̝̮̖̯̝͔̞͍̿̓̊̄ͫ̂͒̆ͧͬͭ͑̒͒ͥ̑ͩ̚̕͞ ̧̛̥̻̺͉̯͚͕͔̤͙̩̣̭̣̦͔̒̔͂̑̒̽ͬ͑ͬ͂ͣ̋ͭ͑̋̆̀̚͟͡ͅf͍̥̺͙͈̹͙͚̮̫̬̱̹̳̝ͤͣ͑̿̑ͤ̂ͭ̍̒̐ͪ̂̒̀̀͡Ơ̧̖̖̩͎̝̖͔̼̽ͭ͒̈̏̒̀ͫ̎̕͜͢r̵̅̏̊̓ͥ̄̾̇̒ͯ͋̚̚͏̶̡͓̘͕̜̥͜ ̾͂͋̽͆̈́͛̇͒̓̂̊ͫ̅̈҉̟̝̺̪̹̻̜̝̤͖͇̹̦̞̣S̵̩͙̫̠̦̥̞̮͇͍̬̭̻̙̟͎ͯͨͪ̈́̊͌͗͋ͪͪ́hͦ̆ͪ̏́̄͆̀͑͌̒͑̓̆̅͏̺͖͈̖̩̘̳Ȩ̶͖̞̦͚̪͎̳̬̪̫̬͓̙̄ͭ͂̋ͬ̉͗ͭ͐̒́͜͢ͅ ̸̴̧͙̖͕̝̼͓̠̞̬͎̜̰͛͒̓̈́̽̽̐ͯ̎ͣ̅ͦ͡A̧̛̪̟̝̳͚̗̗͎̣̤͛̀̇̋̋ͮͤ̌̈̌ͧ́͂̚͜͝ͅc̆͗̈̀̎̏́͠͏̵͈̰͖͍̖͈͉̼̭̻́Ť̸̵̢̫̬̻̗̦̖̘͖̹̲̰̺̮̱̝̔̇̌͑͛͝Ḙ̵̢̧̠̙͕͇̻̼̳͚̱̦͙̄ͬ̏͑̉̊͆͌̿̊ͬ̄͑̽ͨ̿̀̉͟͠d̂̃ͨͣ͑͋̈́̐͒͒҉̴̷͏̵̬̩̘͚̯̯̻͔̟͉̰ ̍ͯ̆ͨͩ̈́ͮ́͛̋͊́ͥͦͯ̐̔҉̹̭̳͚̩̻͈͙͈̱̝͓͓̱̙̳͇̺À͗͒̆ͦͯͯ̐̌͢͏̷̯̭̰̟̠̩͔̖̰̯̩̳̘͕̲ͅ ̸̸͉̟͇̳͙͈̹̪͍ͩ͑ͫ̓ͬ̀͘͞C̾ͨ̿̍̇ͪ̂̏̏̆̂ͧ̓̉̏ͥͧ͋̀̚͠҉͔̰̗̯̻̥̲͓͍͍͇̳̣̙͈̬̝ͅO̢̫̥̗̦̩̠̻̦̜̙̤̱̝̠͕̥͕̳͎͑̎́̍͂ͮͪ̋̆͒̓ͬ̃̀͡͡͡W͆ͬ͗̎ͯ̂ͮ̈̍͗̀̇ͪ͋̐͏̵̯̩̟̤̺͓̙̙̝̙̭̥͚̞́ͅ ̢͉̯̟͙͎̜͎͉͚̭͑̇ͪ̌̇̎ͦͦ͌̋̎̈́̉͌̉͝͞
̵̢̠̜͚̟̂̒̔͒̿ͨ̏̽ͬ̉̒ͬͭͧ̓̉ͬI̵̴ͭ̓ͣ͒ͬ̾̆̆͂ͭ͋͗̃͡҉̷̰̰̫̪̟͖ͅÑ̸̂̄̍̏͊̅̍̏͐ͪ̔̾̓̇̌̾̚҉̳̝̙̪̭̬̫̰͔ͅ ̵̧̢̖̳̗͚̗̹̺̺̫̬̺̲̺̖̯̩ͧͦ͋̐̇͆̉̿ͣ̅̓ͭ̿̿̈̓̒́̕͜ͅt̡̧̛̝̟̪͙̫̪̫̱͓͇̮̳͔̞̹̬̯̎ͤͨ̽̀͆͛ͪ͋̃̏ͬ̿̑͐̚͢͠h̪͙͇̣̝̺͍̖̜͍̙̩͕̦͕̻̺̓ͥͬ̑̐̂̏̓͆ͫ͒̎̂̓̊̕͜͞Ȩ̶̧̧̼̦͙̳̪̥͈͒̉̐ͣ̐̐͋ͣ̀̂ͨ́ͥ͊ͥ͛͊͊ ̡̯̼̥̫͇̾̍̃͆̿̉̿̓̓͢͟ͅf̷̶̯͈͕̳̩͖̯̬̜̰͇̠̗͕͉̞̬͋͑ͨͅO̜̺͇̜͍͓̬̻͖̮͕̣͒̄̆͆̉͛̊̽̅ͪ̿̽ͯͥͧͫ̌͛́́́̚R̵͈̲̱̠̱͕̬̤̳̠̰̫ͩͧ̏ͥͣ͐͋̐ͯ͒̽͗͊̏́̿̃͠͠e̋̂̔̿͒́̓̄̐̍̚҉̵̧̯̲̫͓͖͉̻̰̦͚̯̰S̴̵̡̠͇̱̳̜̳͚͇̗̰̭̖̯̥̆̀̂͒ͣͣ̄̓t̵̢̢̛͚̯͚̟̞̗̪͇̰̺̒ͭ̏̅ͩͭ̅ͨ̃̃ͅ ͙͔̣̪̟̭̞̇͆̄̐̓́͂͋̉̿ͭ̿ͮͯ́́̚͞͞͠s̷̰̤̤̜̹̰͉̜̺̤̱̪̼ͣ̍ͨ̄͊ͮ̽ͯ̔ͤͯ̇͒͝H̸ͩ̓͌̽̀̇̽̀ͥͪͬ͒̃͋͗͑͛́҉̴̟̗̯̠̰̩̞̫̙̖̮̥̗̼̹̠͖͞é̠̗̳͙̩̣̳̯̮͍͕̙̊̂ͬ̏̓̄ͣ̎̔̚̕͠ͅ ͕̜͈̣̺̣͍͂̂̑ͦͩ̋̉̊̉̑̃̀ͧ̋̎ͧ́́͞m̧͖̤̣̹͚͎̫̘̫̤̰͕̱̦͉̮̑̑ͦ͡u̝̖̤̟̩͚̯̣̼̇ͫ̈́̐̃ͤ̇ͩ̄̆͡S̨̧̮̘̝͉͔͚̟͉͚̰̤͎̎ͫ̏̈ͮ̐͂̔͒ͤ̉̊ͦͧ͟͜T̅ͥ̀̊̄͏̶̢̖̗͉͍͉̗͈̣͓̬̩̹ ͛̈͊̍̀̂̆̕͏̬̱͉̺̬͍̟͔̼͘͟ͅd̸̢̯͇̪͔̩̓͂̄̃͘͟͠Ỉ̴̛̼͔̺̤̦̟̍̓̓̓̎͊ͭ͂̉ͤ̓ͯ̅̂̃ͅḛ̸̵̖͖͉̗̲̤̣̞̩̙͋̽͂̑ͭ͂̓ͨ̊ͤ͑͌ͮ̍́̚͞͡
chris3000 12 years ago
  OMG, Kleenex200 under my name.
gundu 12 years ago

Kleenex200

I'm destroying
your
blank
page
MEH.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Launch the rocket!
Ahroo 12 years ago
  IT IS TIME TO BREAK THE PAGE

trololol
chris3000 12 years ago
  99999 EXP points
chris3000 12 years ago
  DIE!
chris3000 12 years ago
  Hello there.
gundu 12 years ago
  You dare bringing change to my name. You must die!
chris3000 12 years ago
  Almonds and walnuts.
chris3000 12 years ago
  UNDUG-GUNDU
chris3000 12 years ago
  Page 1/188
gundu 12 years ago
RTYURT
SEDFRO
CFRTAX

Was very easy
chris3000 12 years ago
  Find the letters S, C, and A in the box below.

RTYURT
SEDFRO
CFRTAX
chris3000 12 years ago
  Chocolate milk.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Orange Juice
chris3000 12 years ago
  Jack and the Beanstalk

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg