Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 2 days ago
  Yes, March 14th was pi day. It's not for celebrating pie and eating it.
suhangha 2 days ago
  pi = 3.14.... = 3.18..._(12) = puzze it = p times root -1. left to do is make, pi volume c: beach
chris3000 3 days ago
  It's nice to see you back around PF!
PuzzleFan 23 days ago
  Hello, is everyone enjoying their Saturday so far? Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing. I took a small hiatus from BL and focused on my life/family.
chris3000 28 days ago
  I rarely post here now, I just lost the addiction here, see I play Gran Turismo most of the time now, it's a racing game featuring cars and tracks from all over the world. I started back playing it in 2021.
chris3000 1 month ago
  Durn, I just woke up a couple hours ago, how are y'all doing tonight?
chris3000 2 months ago
  This year has been flowing by quick so far, already been 2 weeks! And there is supposed to be a leap year, so this year will have 366 days. Based on the Gregorian calendar.
john96 2 months ago
  Yes, 2024 will bring lots of positive energy for all of us here at BL. Take care folks!
chris3000 2 months ago
  Happy new year, 2024!
chris3000 4 months ago
  So, what is everyone going to do for Thanksgiving this year (2023)?
chris3000 4 months ago
  Lol, whoop-de-doop!
suhangha-2 4 months ago
  Whooped;_;
PuzzleFan 4 months ago
  100th post on this website!
chris3000 6 months ago
  Welcome to BL Alex. I'm glad that you signed up, you're from Brazil? What part of it.
AlexHeyy 6 months ago
  it's almost September. where has the summer gone. to another side of the earth. But that is nature and we can't control the weather.Time tends to fly by, and the changing seasons are a natural part of life. While we can't control the passage of time or the weather, we can certainly make the most of the moments we have and adapt to the changing seasons. Each season brings its own unique experiences and opportunities, so embracing the present and looking forward to what each new season brings can be a great way to enjoy the beauty of nature's cycle
===
Alex Heyy
Import laboratorio Aprazer
chris3000 6 months ago
  My favorite meal during the summer is french fries and chicken nuggets. My fav snack is potato chips with rye bread.
PuzzleFan 6 months ago
  So guys, what is your favorite snack of summer. Mine is pretzels, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and potato chips.
chris3000 7 months ago
  Wow, no one posted here in four months. I've been so overwhelmed and busy with my life I totally forgot.
chris3000 11 months ago
  We got 4 inches of rain yesterday. It has been a long time since we got that much. There was minor flooding in some areas of our town but luckily no one was seriously injured or hurt.
PuzzleFan 11 months ago
  Hey guys, I have been busy with work-related things. We have been doing fund-raising my cooking homemade meals and giving to people who are poor, and cannot work due to illness/health issues. No one should ever be hungry. I made some time to visit, how have you all been doing lately?
john96 1 year ago
  Friday is St. Patrick's day. A day to celebrate the luck of the irish. Dublin is Ireland's capital.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Well tomorrow will be the first day of March. Wow almost 1/4 of 2023 is already gone. Well you know when you're busy and having fun, time flies by!
john96 1 year ago
  Been extremely busy with work/life. Finally got some free time today. Our relatives (aunts/uncles) are coming over to help us with cleaning around the house. We have been slammed the past 2 months.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Durn it's already February? Where has the fall and winter gone. I dread summer because of the heat, bugs and storms. But that is nature and we can't control the weather.
PuzzleFan 1 year ago
  How's everyone doing today? It's kind of chilly up here!
chris3000 1 year ago
  I wasn't really into that much music back in the late 90's so I don't really know. I listen to chinese flute music now which simulates the mind/soul.
john96 1 year ago
  So, what is your favorite old-time band from back in the 80's/90's? If some of you were even around back then.
PuzzleFan 1 year ago
  What's up everyone, did you all have a splendid Christmas? We went to our cousin's house and spent time with him and his family. We ate a good, warm dinner. Chicken, roasted buttered potatoes, green beans, okra and cornbread.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Merry Christmas BL community! Hope everyone stays indoors and warm, it was a record low of 5 degrees where we live. That's arctic-like temperatures! Is everyone enjoying the holidays?
john96 1 year ago
  So, what is everyone's goals for 2023? Mine are to maybe create a game in the future with coding skills, however I don't know which program is best to use. What about the rest of you? Let's all start fresh on a new page.

Hope you and your families/relatives are having a safe holiday!

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg