Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game, 'If push comes to shove...'

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  I stole your egg-magnet, got da egg, and hit you with da magnet

You faint
SuperDog 14 years ago
  ...which was on the second page where I was but I didn't take it because I wanted the egg. You can't buy the eyes or make 'em. I was born with 'em.
Treazer 14 years ago
  I make me special eyes too and see the eye and then i hide it in one of my post in the topic Syntax tutorial...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I take the spoon from the spoon race, used the egg-magnet to get the egg and complete the egg-race and win $10000000000000 and then I bought 10035 fake eggs and threw them into a box where they bounce around and threw the right one in there. I have special eyes and so I can see which one is real.
  I trapped you with an indestructable cage. Thx for reminding me!

Then the egg rolled out and I got it
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Since you posted, the egg goes into your possession as an egg. It only hatched for my post. I haz egg now. :P
  Wait.

What do you do once the egg hatches?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  My cage isn't indestructable! I bust out and run just before the bomb explodes.

I HATCH the egg into a little bird which flies out of the cage! >:D
  I pushed the egg off your hands, ran away with it, locked it in an indestructable cage, and trapped you with another cage with a bomb
Ahroo 14 years ago
  that's okay, most of them WERE trash, mostly about you begging for how I win 'Count to X'. xP

I haz egg.
  I decided to blow up all of Jac1's stores

then I stole your inbox, pushed the egg out, and just dumped your msgs to the trash

MWAHAHAHAHAHA
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I wake up, realize there's a bomb and jump through the window screaming before I fall and break my legs. D:

It's a long, painful pull towards Jac1's shop to get some new legs but I get them, track you down and kill you before taking the egg, covering it in rubber and rebounding it off of a wall. I haz da egg. :P

As you are a spirit, you can only go to Jac1's store for now and get a 1up. :P

I take the egg and hide it in my inbox (the one you send messages to all the time. xP).
  You missed me and then trip you.

While you fainted I pushed the egg to my room and replaced it with a bomb

I also took the spoon for further use

Either you wake up and take the bomb or it explodes before you wake
Ahroo 14 years ago
  No you don't. You just said spoon because you thought this was steal the spoon. xD

I wake up, grab the spoon and throw it at you causing YOU to faint! I haz egg. :P
  i used the spoon to knock off the egg and threw the spoon at you, causing you to faint

I say things for a REASON!!!!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  You got a spoon, not the egg! xD

I get up and get the egg.
  I use non-dissolve glue to get the spoon
Ahroo 14 years ago
  And I use acid water to dissolve the glue. there is no glue that is immune to acid water! I haz egg as he has to pass it. :P

I slap explosives on it with glue but get stuck on the glue myself! OH CARP! D8

*boom*

egg is on the ground
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  @marc2008, the egg cannot be stolen. (@everyone) i rig the egg with glue, spikes, and explosives. i use my egg repeller to rebound it off the walls! it lands on Marc2008 and explodes, rips him to shreds, and glues him to the floor all at the same time.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  ...and that location happens to be still on the magnet!

I make another egg magnet next to your egg magnet, my magnet being of a different polarity, and therefore they are both disabled as push and pull cancel each other! I haz egg. :P
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I steal the egg and put it where you would never put your hands...
Jac1 14 years ago
  I use a magnet magnet to grab the the egg magnet and grab the egg!

How do I get it off the magnet?...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I use the egg magnet left behind from someone else in their post and get them stuck either side of me!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I delete the level so it goes to the checkpoint inside me.

Egg = I haz
Egg = Yum
Egg = MEEEEEEEEE!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I steal egg while you are arguing and hide it somewhere in my JG2 level...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Oh no u didn't!
Treazer 14 years ago
  I corrected it before i have seen your post.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  you teleported to "Censores"?
That's a really deadly place. There's this funny egg that kills anyone who touches it...

And [CENSORED] is something you put in to cover bad words or names you don't want others to see.
Treazer 14 years ago
  But i teleport then to [CENSORED] and put it in the egg world where all eggs (inclusive this i have stolen) looks the same and the egg world is 378564375678346587436587365437896749674389564957489678924768942769879428076947 miles from the world away.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  but you don't know either! You randomteleported the egg to a bounceroom where it bounces everywhere(Quote: -egg can rebound off of walls(wtf?)). I took it and teleported it to [CENSORED] so you won't find it

General

First post of the topic

Ahroo 14 years ago
  What you have to do is simple. The one that has the egg by the 10000th post wins. However, you are only allowed to push the egg towards other people, you can not push it towards yourself. More of the rules are:

-egg cannot be broken
-egg cannot be eaten
-egg cannot be stolen
-egg can rebound off of walls(wtf?)
-egg can be hatched, however for only until the next person has the egg.
-egg is immediately passed to the person in the next post unless the previous holder of the egg has rigged up something.
-fake eggs can be made
-egg can be rigged with traps (explosives, glue and spikes, etc.)
-egg cannot be kept forever, under the restrictions of traps, charms or anything.

Keep your head in the game, and you may just win. play ball...erm, egg!

for now the egg is here, in my post.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg