Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game, 'If push comes to shove...'

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 14 years ago
  Then I'll just hatch the egg :D
The egg hatches and out comes a Chocobo xD
Now my newly born Chocobo makes another egg and flees with it xD

Now you'll have to find the egg in one of my previous posts or face your doom in a cauldron with old demented seafarers xD
Im 14 years ago
  -egg cannot be broken
-egg cannot be eaten
-egg cannot be stolen
-egg can rebound off of walls(wtf?)
-egg can be hatched, however for only until the next person has the egg.
-egg is immediately passed to the person in the next post unless the previous holder of the egg has rigged up something.
-fake eggs can be made
-egg can be rigged with traps (explosives, glue and spikes, etc.)
-egg cannot be kept forever, under the restrictions of traps, charms or anything.

WITCH MEANS I HAS TEH EGG KNOW!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I repeat my post then :D
[edit] Im wtf
Sillius 14 years ago
  But you couldn't have eaten it since it was locked in my dungeon... Now unfortunately the dungeon was unlocked since your post was the 7th... xD
Im 14 years ago
  But... I have the egg... -_-
Hexicube 14 years ago
  but I have already eaten it and it is really a fake so...yeah...
I refer you to the role '-fake eggs can be made'
Im 14 years ago
  KILLING IS ILLEGAL

Murder, as defined in common law countries, is the unlawful killing of another human being with intent (or malice aforethought), and generally this state of mind distinguishes murder from other forms of unlawful homicide (such as manslaughter). As the loss of a human being inflicts enormous grief upon the individuals close to the victim, as well as the fact that the commission of a murder deprives the victim of their worldly existence, most societies both present and in antiquity have considered it a most serious crime worthy of the harshest of punishment. A person convicted murder is typically given a life sentence or even the death penalty for such an act. A person who commits murder is called a murderer ;[1] the term murderess, meaning a woman who murders, has largely fallen into disuse.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Aha Marc you can't :D
Since the boiled egg has been locked in the dungeon for 7 posts (That's 2 posts now) and since the egg can't be broken it can't be eaten either xD
Hexicube 14 years ago
  killing is NOT illegal, show me the rule that says that!
[edit] takes boiled egg and eats
wait, if I can eat it then IT'S A FAKE! but where's the re...oh wait it's here ^^
Im 14 years ago
  omfg u evil bastard aaaaaaaaaaa
Sillius 14 years ago
  and as the egg is boiling in the cauldron with undead spirits the shell is starting to break (it's not the egg just the shell)

Which means we'll have a hardboiled egg from now on which is unable to hatch *woohoo* :D
Im 14 years ago
  *tries* *fails*

SPOILER
Sillius 14 years ago
  Aha! I am just going to put the boiled egg in a cauldron filled with undead seafarers.

This cauldron is put inside a cave which is rigged with rolling boulder traps and spikes.

And this cave can only be accessed by try number 7 (7 posts from now on) when it will disappear :D
Im 14 years ago
  MARC, killing is illegal. -_-

SPOILER
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmm If the egg cannot be broken.. Then I'm just going to boil it xD

*boils egg while laughing at Ahroo*
Hexicube 14 years ago
  *ahem* killing the next poster = rigged up something
:P
Im 14 years ago
  I think that's illegal.

SPOILER
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Ok so i will kill the next person who posts.
Im 14 years ago
  You can't decide what happens to me. xD

I have the egg now.

SPOILER
gamelover101 14 years ago
  OK, you were sucked in by the black hole and I got the egg!
Im 14 years ago
  But it just did... Duh.. -_-
gamelover101 14 years ago
  urm, things can't escape a black hole
Im 14 years ago
  The egg comes out of the black hole to visit Im.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I get a bomb squad from a video game, because they are indestructible in the real world
so I has teh eggz :D
I put it in a black hole >:D
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  *egg rolls to me*

I hatch the egg, implant a bomb in the eggshell, then i roll it to the next post, then acording to the rules the egg unhaches.
The egg will hach again in 5 turns. And when it haches, it will explode! Unless it is in my posession, cuz i have the key!
Im 14 years ago
  Which means that we go back to nearest "safe" moment... When I had the egg.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well... space is technically nothing, so it would also repell nothing... OH SHI-

(time paradox creates a black hole that destroys the universe)
Im 14 years ago
  Won't it repel space? :O
Ahroo 14 years ago
  SOME THINGS AREN'T MADE TO BE EXPLAINED, IM. xD

I have the egg and put a repelling endomagnet onto it! Repelling Endomagnets repell EVERYTHING, even people. In fact, the egg is up in space now because of it. xD
Im 14 years ago
  Since you didn't rig up something... I HAS EEEEGGGGGG!

It came to me from the sky. O_o

General

First post of the topic

Ahroo 14 years ago
  What you have to do is simple. The one that has the egg by the 10000th post wins. However, you are only allowed to push the egg towards other people, you can not push it towards yourself. More of the rules are:

-egg cannot be broken
-egg cannot be eaten
-egg cannot be stolen
-egg can rebound off of walls(wtf?)
-egg can be hatched, however for only until the next person has the egg.
-egg is immediately passed to the person in the next post unless the previous holder of the egg has rigged up something.
-fake eggs can be made
-egg can be rigged with traps (explosives, glue and spikes, etc.)
-egg cannot be kept forever, under the restrictions of traps, charms or anything.

Keep your head in the game, and you may just win. play ball...erm, egg!

for now the egg is here, in my post.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg