Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game, 'If push comes to shove...'

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 14 years ago
  ... You have a point there, but I forgot to mention that the 'egg cannot be broken' rule only applies to the main egg, not the rest. Though you DID have me going there. xD

Anyways, you're right. '-egg is immediately passed to the person in the next post unless the previous holder has rigged up something'

Which means I have the egg! >:D
Im 14 years ago
  "-egg cannot be broken"
I guess it's the same with the fake ones too. ;D

-egg is immediately passed to the person in the next post unless the previous holder of the egg has rigged up something.
That means I has it no.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  @Im, dangit! I broke my own rule! Dx

I broke all of the FAKE eggs and dribbled the real one like a basketball and ran. xD
murtaza64 14 years ago
  But I stole them all :)

JK
I somehow got it :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  But actually I am Sillius and since I am Sillius, Sillius and Im don't exist and that means I am 6 people which causes a paradox to split the egg in 6 exact replicas giving me 2, Im 2 and Sillius 2 which means I have 6 eggs and win by default :D
pop12 14 years ago
  i shoot all eggz in da world and keep the real one(trades egg for a pet duck) quack quack!
Sillius 14 years ago
  But if I am Im and Im is me we are the same person which is impossible and therefore the world is split in 4 exact replicas giving me 1 egg and the 3 other worlds the rest :D
Im 14 years ago
  But actually I am Sillius and since I am Sillius, Sillius doesn't exist and that means I am 4 people which causes a paradox to split the egg in 4 exact replicas giving me 2 and Silliuss 2 which means I have 4 eggs and win by default :D
Sillius 14 years ago
  But actually I am Im and since I am Im, Im doesn't exist and that means I am 2 people which causes a paradox to split the egg in 2 exact replicas giving me 1 and Im 1 which means I have 2 eggs and win by default :D

--->The egg is here<---
Im 14 years ago
  "-egg cannot be stolen"
Ahroo broke rule 3.... Punishment: Im has egg.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I infiltrate your protected HQ, as it wasn't very well protected, and steal the egg! I rebound it off of a wall and then hatch it into a Shoop Wooper(wtf?! GAME CROSSOVER! D8)! I use the Shoop Wooper to blast my way out and run! xD
gamelover101 14 years ago
  a part of MARC's rocket falls on you, knocking you over
then the egg hatches and flies away to my protected HQ
Ahroo 14 years ago
  ... and whack right into me, knocking the egg into my arms. I rebound the egg off a random wall and run. xD
  I run away and see your rocket fall cause it's out of fuel
Hexicube 14 years ago
  it's in this wooden case
*runs off*
hehe now you all have NUKE IN UR FACE bye I fly away in rocket :P
Jac1 14 years ago
  It's not in my pocket...
  who cares. I ignored your posts
Ahroo 14 years ago
  but you were obliterated. dead. D-E-D. xD

I haz egg.
  Your pocket was broken and the egg rolled out

I haz egg now!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Aha, but I am a magician! I use my abracadabra to magic the egg into my hand, and I use my magic glue to glue it to my hand!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Heh. I used my EYE POWZ0R to make it look like I get hit in the face. What really happened is the egg went into my head down to my legs and in my pocket and i took a fake oneout of the other pocket and smashed it on my face.

I haz the egg and Jac1 has fake
Jac1 14 years ago
  no, I do.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  well, I haz egg now. :P
  You still dont have da egg
Ahroo 14 years ago
  all clones and you were destroyed. that is kinda stupid. xD
  I made a clone before, and you killed it!

Youre forgetting to steal da egg

see ya tommorow!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  nope, no rebooting the game until post 10000, when the winner is found. That's how the game goes. -_-'

before you attempt to manipulate the post number, it is not possible, as the post number is clearly shown with the topic.
  I will now forcibly reboot the game and change the timeline so Chuck Norris was never your friend and was my friend and that he killed you
Ahroo 14 years ago
  CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is a friend of mine. how else would I get CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! power nuke?

You didn't even swear right! no one swears with typoed things! >:O

General

First post of the topic

Ahroo 14 years ago
  What you have to do is simple. The one that has the egg by the 10000th post wins. However, you are only allowed to push the egg towards other people, you can not push it towards yourself. More of the rules are:

-egg cannot be broken
-egg cannot be eaten
-egg cannot be stolen
-egg can rebound off of walls(wtf?)
-egg can be hatched, however for only until the next person has the egg.
-egg is immediately passed to the person in the next post unless the previous holder of the egg has rigged up something.
-fake eggs can be made
-egg can be rigged with traps (explosives, glue and spikes, etc.)
-egg cannot be kept forever, under the restrictions of traps, charms or anything.

Keep your head in the game, and you may just win. play ball...erm, egg!

for now the egg is here, in my post.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg