Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game, 'If push comes to shove...'

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  dammit!

But then Chuck Norris kills you!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! power ignores that! how do you think CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tamed a dinosaur? he went back in time, which is also illogical and impossible. So, you've been completely obliterated, spirit and all. >:D
  No one can kill a spirit! They're already dead!

It's illogical and impossible!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  My nuke runs at CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! speed, and has CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! power. THAT's how I killed your spirit. >:D
  you cant kill a spirit! They're already dead!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I killed every part of you! your soul, your spirit, ghost, etc. you never got infinity lives. >:D
  Okay, but even though I'm dead, I get my infinity lives now!

I put you in a cage and the egg rolled away

I hatched it again!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  It killed you and vaporized your soul and spirit forms before you could get infinity lives. >:D

p.s, the egg hatches for only one post, so I haz egg. :P
  Okay, I hatched the egg and went to use an indestructable life giver

I have infinity lives!!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Mah nuke demolishes at the speed of CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

That means that you're screwed, as CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my nuke are the only things that can go at that speed. >:D
  Okay but then I made some more!

I make them faster than your nuke demolishes!

I decide to kill you.

While you were dead I pushed the egg away
Ahroo 14 years ago
  nawz, the boom went of in YOUR post, so you had it! >:D

I use a precise giant nuke and destroy all of your clones in the universe! neither your nor any of your clones survived
  Noez you had the bomb!
It was disguised as an egg!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  haha! you killed yourself with your own bomb! >:D

I haz egg.
  No that was another clone

Dang you are killing all my clones!
I will have to make more

Wait, I lost one of my bombs
Hmm, Ahroo must have got it...
Hmm...

BOOM
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Okay, I push the egg out of your hands, take the egg off of the ground and throw it at you, causing you to die of a severe concussion. And I made sure that it was really you this time, no escaping! >:C
  oh noes I wasnt there
it is one of my clones

because of that I have da egg
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I get the egg off of the ground and rebound it around again. everyone ducks except for gamelover101, who gets hit in the face and dies from a severe concussion.

I pick up the egg once again and hatch it into a dragon which busts a hole in the room so I escape with the egg!
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  QUOTING AHROO: -EGG CANNOT BE STOLEN

i push the egg rather hard so it starts rebounding off the walls again. everybody takes cover except SuperDog. He gets hit in the face.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I destroy my - It is mine, look at the posts below. You just stole it. - egg-magnet so no one can use it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then I steal the real egg - Again, look at the posts below, up to PTL's - from PTL.

You do not have to read the bold text. It is just to show you that what I say is true.
  Hahahahahahaha
Ahroo 14 years ago
  dangit! Dx

I'm writing Aftermath part 4 right now, so I can't do anything! Dx
  I use the egg-magnet
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I push you and get the omelet and turn it back into an egg before throwing the egg in an acid lake that dissolves anything but the egg! xP
  me!

I push you and get the omelet
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  i get egg.
Who wan'ts a omlet?
  I punch you because you has the egg! I has egg now. :P
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I go into the other dimension and punch MrMelons22 because he has the egg! I has egg now. :P
  I use the egg-magnet

It goes cross dimension!

Then I put it in chatroom
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I use CHUCK NORRIS!!! to bust out of the cage and roundhouse kick you into another dimension, you accidentally leave the egg behind and I take the egg and rebound it off of a wall. I haz egg.

General

First post of the topic

Ahroo 14 years ago
  What you have to do is simple. The one that has the egg by the 10000th post wins. However, you are only allowed to push the egg towards other people, you can not push it towards yourself. More of the rules are:

-egg cannot be broken
-egg cannot be eaten
-egg cannot be stolen
-egg can rebound off of walls(wtf?)
-egg can be hatched, however for only until the next person has the egg.
-egg is immediately passed to the person in the next post unless the previous holder of the egg has rigged up something.
-fake eggs can be made
-egg can be rigged with traps (explosives, glue and spikes, etc.)
-egg cannot be kept forever, under the restrictions of traps, charms or anything.

Keep your head in the game, and you may just win. play ball...erm, egg!

for now the egg is here, in my post.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg