Play the games, create the levels

Topic, No words containing an "e"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  PWNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG3!!!!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I think allyally should try to act not so harsh.
It hurts guys and girl's brains, and it has not intontions, but it still hurts.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Not now.

MTS bla.bla.bla
niimporta 13 years ago
  you said low_r down! FAIL! XD
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  You think so GL101??? Look what you said down amongst posts from a month ago, you said it was fun. I think it is. It's loads of fun. Think of all fun things you can say. It's hilarious, or it's not that fun though, but it is very fun. How many words must I say to have most number of words in 1 post on this topic?? This post is truly big now!! You know AK big posts isn't that hard. Did you know this fact?? Ouagadougou is capital of Burkina Faso. Fun fact isn't it?? Also capital of Madagaskar is Antanarivo that's two long word in addition to Ouagadougou. Not so fun is capital of Norway, Norway's inhabitants call it simply Oslo, BORING huh. Anyway this post will soon stop. "Now" is my last word right now. No I won't stop, this is my 1001th post. Horray!!!!!!!! Now this post is coming to a stop. It's truthful now.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  This topic is boring! :O
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  If you scarvv down pie,you will havv an loud burping fart.
AK 13 years ago
  It's hard for long paragraphs and things..... This was also a bit hard. I can't think of anything now.....
gundu 13 years ago
  It not that hard! :D

I think...?
AK 13 years ago
  YOU FAIL CAMODRAGOON! It's not "Your", it's "you'r_"!
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Ya, your right AK. ;)
AK 13 years ago
  Wow, this topic is not popular, BL forgot about it.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  A funny topic! Yay!
rocky 13 years ago
  Daft_Punk, did you copy that paragraph from a location? Cuz I call to mind that paragraph from not in this location.

I am so hard to talk with without... you know.
minimariner 13 years ago
  @rocky: This forum is wacky! :O also it is fun too :D
Magic_X 13 years ago
  And amazingly fun!
rocky 13 years ago
  Wow, this forum is crazy!
SuperDog 13 years ago
  What now? I don't know... No.... umm.... things that r pic's and brain-hold'r-pain. You know, a word starting with "Id" and having 4... umm... things: q, t, c, h, d and so on......... XD It's an Id*Car horn*a. You know now? Good.
Im 13 years ago
  No, I did do that. o.o
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Ya, cuz you just did an old fixaroo!
Im 13 years ago
  No, I did not.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Not now! Fix it, i did! <---- Yoda talk

( So did you!>:) )
Im 13 years ago
  You did a fail. >:3
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Last night, I was out for a walk. A furry animal ran in front of my body, and I was hit by its aura. It had an odd aroma wafting from it's small body. I found out that it had sat on my moldy lunch that was in the trash can. I ran away as fast as I could. Its odor was atrocious!
Im 13 years ago
  You fail, that did contain it.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  A giant unicorn was flying over Guam last sunday. I thought this was odd! So I told my dad and my dad thought it was funny. I think my dad did not think that I said the truth. But It's ok. I don't mind if my dad thinks I'm a liar. Actually, I do. I am sorry. But I do mind if my dad thinks I'm a liar. So... Anyway! After that Sunday, it was Monday! Monday was cool! That Monday I saw a film! It was ok. Not that great though... Okay... So, I think that's about it... I'm boring. Flying unicorns... Films... No fun! :( hahaha! Adios!
Im 13 years ago
  Vanity

Tonight you and I will don our most alluring clothing

Will go out to a club

Will look for that mirror

And will find no mirror

Will find our way back to a couch

With just us

Looking into our minds
Magic_X 13 years ago
  That tulip on my nightstand has an fascinating story. A tulip bulb was originally grown in Holland. An individual bulb could buy a full living facility. My tulip, which is black, was a gift from Johnny for my birthday. Although, it is not truly black in color. It only looks black, which is actually a dark purplish color. This tulip is an significant gift.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think that nothing is wrong with it at all, and, in fact, nothing is. But it is unusual. Why? If you study it and think about it, you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without coaching. No doubt, if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you. Who knows? Go to work and try your skill. Par is about half an hour.
Im 13 years ago
  I did not do this fabolous work, it is Wright who did it.
this lamb would always go
this lamb did follow mary to school
although against a law
how girls and boys did laugh and play
that lamb in class all saw

Also, not my work.

General

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  Basically this is a off-topic forum or a spam forum, but its for anything you want. just 1 condition, which you know. Try to comply with this for as long as you can!

I'll start, Its occurs in 60% of words, It's tricky to avoid!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg