Play the games, create the levels

Topic, No words containing an "e"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 8 years ago
  It is said as 'savour' in our country buddy. :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  "like" - It's hard to find a fitting synonym, dig, fancy, savor? Not how I want "like"
manufan 8 years ago
  "like."

Try not to do such a hasty thing again. I will jump on to your mishap promptly! Damnit, talking in such a way sounds idiotic :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  'symbol' not 'symbal' and I savour saying how you can pick up your grammar (hard to say a synonym for that word)
kalina200 8 years ago
  most words contain this symbal
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Not his grammar, my grammar sounds bad (Why did I put that?)
gameinsky 8 years ago
  What's wrong with his grammar?
It sounds intact.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Individual who's tag I can't say, I don't think this is good grammar.
Treazer 8 years ago
  I did, but all synonyms had that symbol...
gameinsky 8 years ago
  You could try to find synonyms to diminish you consumption of particular words.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Haha, that's so right! It's making you sound similar to an idiot. I had to say what you said... argh, I'm gonna stop. :D
kiethy342 8 years ago
  Writing in this topic will accomplish a particular goal of making you sound similar to an idiot. Or similar to a guy flourishing a... thing that informs you of words similar to a word you want to say.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I know, right? This topic is fantastic!
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Ah. This topic has had a bump and now it is full of activity again. That's cool.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Congratulations! That is all I can do. :D OK, actually I could avoid it in additional words, but I do not worry about it.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I am so good at this topic. Although it is in 60 out of 100 of words, I find it trivial to avoid :)
kalina200 8 years ago
  PS3
Xbox 360
Xbox 1
PS2
PS
PS4
Xbox
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Usually in small words, as you quickly put that kind of words down. So your brain can't follow up as quick with trying to avoid that symbol as your ability to think of words to post.

Small words form a big hazard in this topic.
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  I found six of said magical symbol in your post!
kiethy342 9 years ago
  It's actually surprisingly hard to think up words that don't contain the symbol which you cannot apply to the words said. So I'm going to try to talk about... um... the human I am. So my thing by my avatar is... Kith. Always was and will stay that way. It's a popular... by my avatar thing. Obviously. lots of humans call humans Kith. Not that it's actually my actual... thing by my avatar, but that's a thing not for you to know. This is starting to turn difficult so I'm going to stop rambling soon. So I play on my piano a lot, lots of my family do, and my dad has lots of... pianos that use plugs and contain sounds of stuff that isn't a piano sound. Not only do I play piano, but I play things that you plug into a TV and control stuff on. I play many that lack a want of a TV and you can just hold it in your hands at any location. That'll do, I'm too... uncaring about doing this now.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  if you post a word that contains this symbol, you will tragically combust.
alanliu12121 9 years ago
  Good way to do this:
ruin grammar for wins
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Thanks kalina for ruining this topic's point...
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  no, I saw 7 in your post.
kalina200 9 years ago
  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There are 2 E's... can you find them
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Okay. Gamelover can stay.
gamelover101 9 years ago
  (offtopic: can we just define an exception for usernames, it's kind of silly to have to spoof them)
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  you lost too.
Maxamed 9 years ago
  Oh darn, (Satanic)Yoshi lost in all his might and glory!

Kalina you must try!
>:)
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  you smash our law 8 instants in your post.
my account only will smash it 1 instant.

General

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  Basically this is a off-topic forum or a spam forum, but its for anything you want. just 1 condition, which you know. Try to comply with this for as long as you can!

I'll start, Its occurs in 60% of words, It's tricky to avoid!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg