Play the games, create the levels

Topic, No words containing an "e"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  I am atschool, talking on this topick, or writing...
whatvr...
I don't lik da guys in my class, thos do strang things, and hat Me (fail)
I wish I could go of school, so I don't hav troubl anymor.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Hi!
msg too short
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  i pasted my post in word, utalizing the word count option, so that was not hard work.

i think i can pass lolol's post, in a bit though...
lololol 13 years ago
  urmm.. i thought allyally made the rules.. and by the way the rule should be in the first post.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Ok listen up, your post may not contain an "e" or any letter replacing it.
So ThepeejsterM fails.
Treazer 13 years ago
  No, i dont think that just this posts must containing no [YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS]
ThePeejsterM 13 years ago
  So, b'caus' of my nam', I'm automatically disqualifi'd?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Ya, right Shiro, but you actually put words that contains that char.
so you automatically fail, nothing may B put on a wird that contains a char.

M_ = fail
M- fail
M. fail
M? = fail
and so on.
Shiro 13 years ago
  I know Im, I know :D

@Submachine, just make a sentence with words that doesn't contain the letter E
Submachine 13 years ago
  I don't know how to play this
Im 13 years ago
  Shiro failed.
Shiro 13 years ago
  H_y, lik_ this it is much _asi_r to typ_ without using th_ l_tt_r ''_'', don't you think so?
I gu_ss this will b_com_ a pr_tty long and boring m_ssag_.
W_ll, wh_r_ should w_ talk about?
BonusL_v_l.org? Good id_a!!
What's your favorit_ gam_? Min_ is Jump G_ar, but I gu_ss Rolling turtl_ is your favorit_ gam_, or mayb_ Hog Pop, I don't know that.
W_ll, th_ m_ssag_ is long _nough now; goodby_!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  With jibb'rish it's not that hard, I can call you a ch'at'r
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Right, writing without that bad symbol is not hard at all. It ain't occur in 40% of words. ROFLOLMAOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was random. Now I'm not. I am. I'm not. Am. Not. Am. Not. J.S.B.!

This is cool:
fguhbnhkufdfbucybyjfkbguytwdolcngrtlsgnkdsrgnvgiuhnghufdygvdfuygvurvgybfhnyuphrwqughdqugyfskdbuyjkfuoqupqfobgpbuqguvoggrnvbgyrgvunyuvgovqlgjgngogovrgqhfgbnudkhfugbvkfdvgunfnbhgytrbguvnrbhgyhnybngnkyjvggbvgvgvbgnkngknnbygrnbmjvygvrj
lololol 13 years ago
  No words containing: A B C D _ F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V X Y Z.
JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhaahhah

i fail not to fail spam dog bar pub mythbusters <fail lol
Im 13 years ago
  Shiro, you fail!
Submarine95 13 years ago
  already thought that too :p
Shiro 13 years ago
  Submarine95, gameinsky and Elizea automaticly fail because their name contains an ''e'' :D
lololol 13 years ago
  i don't wanna fail. thats why i am not failing. but if i fail... i fail, so hard. so you think you can win? i can and will win with a long post. without spam. so lets start. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I FAILED! NOO I FAILED AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGAIN!
Shiro 13 years ago
  You fail Im,

Quote : be

=D
Im 13 years ago
  Good day Shiro. Did you cut your hair? It looks good. How is your dog? Wait, did I say that? No, I didn't... !roflol! Do you still run just as you catch sight of him? I told you, do not is afraid. It is just a dog! All right?
lololol 13 years ago
  lol, haha :) no e's in this post! :O

edit: Remove the 'E' from your keyboard. xD

it makes everything easier strangely..
Shiro 13 years ago
  Banana!!

What? It doesn't contain an ''e''!
Elizea 13 years ago
  That was a fantastic post, lololol, and you say it took only 15 min! *Hands down* Gotta admit writing this way is frustrating and I am asking soon why am I doing this. I wouldn't say this is fun, and I won't win anything with this so I'll just stop now.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Lololol, that was oustanding!
WTG, you did a post so long that I lost.
lololol 13 years ago
  i can't post for that long. i truly suck at this. but i know, this is hard work. anyways how can you'r post smash my post? this is going to win by a lot. okay not a lot but still.. its hard writing without that symbol which occurs in 60% of words. its not that tricky to avoid. i could go to a bathroom now. so i will do this quick. today i had an opportunity to kiss a girl. but i didn't i actually don't know why. oh wait, i do! i was making fun with you guys ;) i want to show that Im that i can win, and i will rock him off his crown, haha. i don't think i want to count all symbols and words. too much hard work. my brain is blowing up soon. anyways, GIS what kind of auto is it? is it cool, fantastic, good, or just an auto. i know you said fabulous but i am just curious. also i think i am winning. lol. don't worry lol is not counting as a word, nor symbols. and haha too just so you don't say: YOU CAN'T COUNT HAHA AS A WORD AND SYMBOLS! don't worry. i am a smart guy. i was thinking about saying that i am fantastic at this, but i must say, Martin and Im.. wow, i can't say anything without that symbol. thats hard actually xD Martin is cool, so is Im. yaaaaaaay :D i did it. finally wow. 15 min. thats a lot of brain activity for this month. o_o
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I am working on a faboulous automatic, I can't wait to finish it, it's for now oustanding!
I wish it stays as outstanding, or you will say "good start, but bad finish" 4/5, and I want 5/5 !
So guys, I wish you can wait so long!

Oh and Im, that was good, try to surpass Martin!
This is a good hard thing for your to-do list!
But I am not bad too, so I think all of us = good!

Oh and DY, I am up to that!
I will do a post as big, as a... big post, I think...
I know I can do a post with... MOAR SYMBOLS!
Ad still without that forbid-symbol
Most char's without that symbol, that is for a thing that I call "I" :D

Good luck now DY, you will thank GIS for that!
(Da hard thing is that you can't post words in "first-guy" form)

~Fin~
Im 13 years ago
  How long can your post go without spam? This may just smash your odds of winning. If you count all my words it will add to alot. So can any-thing post this big without slipping up? I dont think so. Try it, but you wont win, my post is just too gigantic. If you must know, this post took my hands and brain a bit of work, so its hard to post this big. In addition, I avoid posting words that should contain that symbol. I put down tricky words, but its all gramatically right in our country. Well, i must go now, just try to win against this post, and dont drop your mind trying, i know it will spill at word count 10 if you try too hard, so watch out!

Word count= 133
symbols= 519 (not with _'s)
Additionally, I won.
Word count and symbols= wrong!
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  How long can your post go without spam? This may just smash your odds of winning. If you count all my words it will add to alot. So can any-thing post this big without slipping up? I dont think so. Try it, but you wont win, my post is just too gigantic. If you must know, this post took my hands and brain a bit of work, so its hard to post this big. In addition, I avoid posting words that should contain that symbol. I put down tricky words, but its all gramatically right in our country. Well, i must go now, just try to win against this post, and dont drop your mind trying, i know it will spill at word count 10 if you try too hard, so watch out!

Word count= 133
symbols= 519 (not with _'s)
joe45 13 years ago
  This is simpl... Okay, it isn't. :)

General

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  Basically this is a off-topic forum or a spam forum, but its for anything you want. just 1 condition, which you know. Try to comply with this for as long as you can!

I'll start, Its occurs in 60% of words, It's tricky to avoid!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg