Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bonuslevel Fanfics

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

rocky 13 years ago
  Randomness!

One day I was walking down the road and saw cheese. Lady Gaga likes cheese. I don't like Lady Gaga. I don't like Justin Bieber, either. He talks like a girl. The girls in my 1st period class are annoying. The Annoying Orange is annoying. Oranges are grown in farms. Farmers are pro. Cheeseburgers are pro. Cheese is cool. One day I was walking down the road and saw cheese...
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Lolwut?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the supershield needs to fail :_
  No one cares ':_
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Rocky, Domo IS a grue... the leader of the grues, of course. :p
  Uh, to be continued...
rocky 13 years ago
  (Domo attack...)
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  @Gl101, read the last sentence. Then you'd understand. :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I've survived harder... (Grue attack) :p
gameinsky 13 years ago
  It was supposed to be a time bomb, GL101 probabely didn't know what's a nuke.
I wanted to edit but I can't, stupid chrome limit.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I don't get how you survived a nuke. A nuke... A GOD DAMN NUKE!!!eleven!!1!!!
Seriously, a nuke would kill anything within several kilometers.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  The fun thing was in the story is that we improvised everything.
  That works...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No... I make fanLEVELs. >:3
  Anyone wanna make a fanfic?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  My god, the n00b takeover is almost complete. ':_

BTW teh fanfic isn't bad, though the only reason you made it wasa because I'm making a detective level. :p
  I wish indenting worked here :(
joe45 13 years ago
  Very good! I like it. 5/5
  Yeah, it was by me and gameinsky! That's why me and him were in it :p
rocky 13 years ago
  That was a fantastic fanfic! Good work!
  Me? What do you mean me?
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  @GL101: Me!!! :P
  Mini minibump?
  @joe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction
  THE MURDER (Part 1)

Gamelover's Co HQ, 9:30 PM, November 12th, 2010

A strange shadow lurks the hallways of Gamelover's Co... GL101 walked down it, but no one was there. GL101 felt something, so he turned around to see what was there. The figure had come with a gun. The figure didn't speak, nor did it move. Bang. He shot a bullet.

Gamelover's Co HQ, 10:30 AM, November 13th, 2010

It was a pleasant morning. GL101 peered into the hallway after getting dressed and all. And laying there was ericcamas, dead. GL101 gasped, thinking that he was the one who tried to kill him, and ran away. He ran to the Gamelover's Co sitting room and told them what he discovered, but they didn't believe him. So, GL101 took them to see it, but ericcamas' dead body was not there anymore, nor was his blood. GL101 gasped, but was later calm, thinking that the whole thing was just a nightmare.

Bloodemons' Restaurant & Gamelover's House (A part of Gamelover's Co HQ), 7:00 PM, November 16th, 2010

Members of BonusLevel started to claim that the creator of 'alien escape' had mysteriously vanished. That night, GL101 was dining at the Bloodemons restaurant eating his usual meal. When suddenly, a transparent figure walked towards him. He said,"You're poop." GIS was at a nearby table, eating his steak. He saw the figure too and immediately warned everyone. Everyone ran away.
Later that night, in the same hallway ericcamas died... ericcamas body was there again, and so was his blood. GL went into his room, watching TV when he saw the news. The news anchor said: "User Ericcamas was found dead at Bloodemons Restaurant on 7 PM on November 16th. He was last seen talking to User gamelover101."

Mrmelons22' house, 1:00 PM, November 23th, 2010

A police squad maintained by Garygoh was in full investigation. That day, one of the prime suspects died... mrmelons22. On mrmelons22's back was a note: "You will never get me alive suckkas, so I killed myself!" Gl101 decided to ask GIS what the note on Mrmelons' body said, and GIS told him.
"Gis, who do you think wrote that?" asked GL101.
"Not mrmelons, at least." replied GIS.
GIS was sure the murder wanted to confuse people. GL and GIS could both agree they were more scared than confused. They agreed to investigate the case. GL101 offered a SuperShield to GIS, so he accepted, though he said they were still not 100% safe. GL101 said, "We never are."

Gameinsky's Room, 10:00 PM, November 23th, 2010

Nothing happened the rest of that day that day, until that night, when GIS was preparing to go to bed. When suddenly, a brick smashed his window. There was a note on it. GIS found it as an important clue and wanted to tell it to gamelover the next day.

Bloodemons Restaurant, 9:30 AM, November 24th, 2010

GL101 went to the Bloodemons Restaurant for breakfast today. He was eating nothing but a glass of milk, 2 slices of toast, and some cereal. Suddenly, an excited gameinsky ran into his dining room. "Hi GIS!" said GL101. GIS started telling what the note said, "We know you are trying to find out who I am. We will spare you if you stop this investigation now. We know he is roaming here. I repeat, do not investigate anymore or be dead.
"You don't scare me, mystery person!" yelled GL.
After breakfast, we went to Gamelover's Co. HQ again.

Gamelover's Co. HQ, 11:30 AM, November 24th, 2010

Suddenly, we heard a scream from the hallway where ericcamas died. We rushed there, and we found Garygoh and police squad lying there dead. The same figure we saw in the restaurant returned. "You betrayed me!" it yelled, aiming a gun at GIS. "O rly?" said someone behind the figure. That someone was holding an ectoplasmic device. He turned it on. The mysterious figure was shocked and was immediately sucked in. That person was GL101. "Finally, I got to test my VortexTeleports Teleporting System!"
"I have a feeling," continued GL, "that the ghost was the murderer."
GIS agreed, hoping the case would finally be over. Too bad, it wasn't.
After lunch, GL101 was reading the BL newspaper. The headlines wrote: SimonM was killed, and MathijsM is crying very much. GL and GIS decided to go over to their house.

SimonM and MatthijsM's house, 2:30 PM, November 24th, 2010

There, MatthijsM was holding a knife... stained with blood.MatthisjM rushed towards GL101. "DIE TRAITOR!" He screamed. GIS tried to stop him, and he succeeded. MatthijsM suddenly gasped, and fainted. GIS and GL101 decided to bring them to Gamelover's Co for questioning.

Gamelover's Co. HQ, 3:00 PM, November 24th, 2010

GL asked first, "Did you kill SimonM?"
"I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't. I felt like I was possessed." MatthijsM answered.
GL suddenly shouted, "GIS, duck!"
GIS ducked. A knife was thrown towards MatthijsM. "NOOOO!" GL and GIS yelled in unison. MatthijsM instantly died.
"Clearly the killer didn't want his secrets leaked."murmured GL101.
GIS said he saw a glimpse killer's back, which was under a black costume. All of a sudden, GL saw some carvings on the knife. It wrote, "DIE GIS AND GL101!"
"I have an idea!" exclaimed GIS, and then lead GL to a closet. He gave them mirrors to be able to look everywhere in case someone was after them, and a bullet-proof vest.
However, they still needed help. JP and Elizea were on vacation, so they weren't going to be useful. "Perhaps we could ask psychic WooHoo?" said GL101. GIS agreed and gave GL101 and himself each a bus ticket. And then, they were off.

On a Bus, 3:30 PM, November 24th, 2010

GIS didn't feel very well on the ride. Then, they finally arrived at their destination, and stepped out. But then about 20 seconds later, it exploded. There was a timebomb on the bus. The bus driver and the other passengers were immediately rushed to the hospital! Others were immediately killed.

WoohooII's house, 4:30 PM, November 24th, 2010

"Heck!" said GIS, shivering with fear, "That was close!"
They went to WoohooII's house, and rang the doorbell. A trapdoor suddenly opened, and GIS and GL101 fell in. They were trapped in a dark room, until someone turned on the lights. They had to go through a puzzle. GIS solved it in 2 minutes, while GL was quite confused. After the puzzle was solved, a door opened. They went in, and there was WoohooII. The door closed, startling us.
"Woohoo?" proclaimed GIS.
"I understand there's been murders around here." said Woohoo.
"You do? GL asked.
"Yes, and I guess you want my help." replied Woohoo. We agreed.
"The only thing you can do, "continued Woohoo, "is to sacrifice yourselves. That way, all will be calm."
"No way!" said GIS. GL101 and GIS stared at each other.
"What now?" GIS said, "We can't stop now!"
"That is the only way,"said Woohoo."
GL hesitated and said "Should we?"
"Both of us?" GIS exclaimed. "But, who will protect BL then?"

To be continued...
joe45 13 years ago
  What is a fanfic?
  Fanfics are fun! And this is the place to write them! Be creative and share your Fanfics with each other! It doesn't have to be about BL...

NOTE: You may not have the best reading

experience if you read from the first post

section. Scroll to the last page :p

KNIVES (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

Guys ABC & D (By Elizea)
SPOILER

An Odd Door (By gameinsky)
SPOILER

A Bloody Case (By Birjolaxew)
SPOILER

POISON (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

The Story of Syntax (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

Trapped -- A Terraria Fanfic (By Hexicube)
SPOILER

Mozzy BL (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

The Ghost Behind Me (Part 1: The Mirror) (by jasperpostema)
SPOILER

Quoting manufan from Bonuslevel Fanfics
An Odd Child - Part One (By Manufan)
SPOILER

General

First post of the topic

Fanfics are fun! And this is the place to write them! Be creative and share your Fanfics with each other! It doesn't have to be about BL...

NOTE: You may not have the best reading

experience if you read from the first post

section. Scroll to the last page :p

KNIVES (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

Guys ABC & D (By Elizea)
SPOILER

An Odd Door (By gameinsky)
SPOILER

A Bloody Case (By Birjolaxew)
SPOILER

POISON (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

The Story of Syntax (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

Trapped -- A Terraria Fanfic (By Hexicube)
SPOILER

Mozzy BL (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

The Ghost Behind Me (Part 1: The Mirror) (by jasperpostema)
SPOILER

Quoting manufan from Bonuslevel Fanfics
An Odd Child - Part One (By Manufan)
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg