Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bonuslevel Fanfics

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 13 years ago
  One of you did.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Next week? Who said so?
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I heard you two on the chat. It's gonna be released somewhere in a week.
  It's almost done.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  The sequal to knives is more than half done, it will probabely be finished in the weekend.
Stay tuned.
  FANFIC CONTINUING ON CHAT SOON!
  Knives sequel postponed, until Christmas Day (I think)
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Anyway,I think I'll finish it.

PART FOUR: As he arrived in a lab,something strange happened. The tendril got up and spoke:"Eeee-villll."
"Odd." the killer replied. He grabbed the tendril and took it to a professor. As the professor revealed in dim light,he said,"This plant grew from a dead body,the plant was formed when another soul died." The killer said,"Do you know this man's name?" "Something like MIF10 or something." The man gulped:he was the killer of MIF10. The killer said,"So...is it possible to send this plant into extermenation?" "Of course.All we need to do is sacrifice the killer of MIF10." "Why?"
"I don't know. Something about souls. I read about it in a magizine." The killer knew what must do.

PART FIVE: The killer got in his car.He didn't want to die,but he had to. He drove back to southern California,where he went to the resturaunt. He put a rope on one of the fans,tied another end around his neck,and hanged himself.The killer would never move again.
  Both :p
  Which one?
  I'll put it down when you finish it.
  This is yet another story I decided to write.

PART ONE:A shady figure entered the resturaunt,gun in hand. He pointed it at everyone,then proceeded to walk forward.Out of the blue,he shot everyone. Feeling as though the cops would find him,he ran,not noticing a strange plant grow out of everyone's body.

PART TWO:The plants continued to grow,feeding on all,bringing mercy upon none.The killer failed to see that. On a nice,sunny day,he thought he would take a Sunday drive.As he walked to his car,he noticed tendrils curving around it. It crushed the car,leaving the killer to run outside.There,he noticed that all of the buildings were covered with tendrils of death. "I think...that I must do what I have to do."

PART THREE: He walked into his house,grabbed a kantana,and headed for the door.As he left,he heard a report on the news."A strage plant is spreading around the globe.Police have found the source,but noting they do can stop the growing.In case you wanted to know,the orgins of the plant are in the southern California restraunt,The Burger Complex." He turned it off. He reached for his kantana,and went to his car.SLICE,went his kantana on the plant.The tendril snapped off,and went rolling into the dust.As he chopped the other one off,he started up his car and,taking a tendril with him,took off...

MORE PARTS COMING SOON!
  PART ONE:In MIF10's room

A silhouette stood in the doorway.His gun was in his hand,pointed at MIF10. "Give me the money.",the silhoutte said. "I-I don't have any." MIF10 replied.
"Your loss." BANG. MIF's soul would never rise again from that floor. The silhouette walked away.

PART TWO: Thursday the 12th

The killer came back to MIF10's body to drag him into a sewer or something,but he was gone. The killer was puzzled,he knew no one came to that house during the night.He decided to leave,for there was nothing for him there.As he walked,he felt a hand grab his back.He checked his clock,and it read: 1:04 FRIDAY 13.

PART THREE: Friday the 13th

"Oh no",he thought,"I'm a goner." Then he thought,"Ahh,who am I kidding? Nothing will happen to me!" Or so he thought. As he went to his home,the same hand grabbed him,choking him as he walked.He yanked and pulled,but it wouldn't budge. Finally,out of breath,he fell to the ground,oddly appearing in MIF10's room,in MIF10's same position.

Who was the killer?

Elizea?
Ahroo?
Gameinsky?
Gamelover101?
MARC2008?
SuperDog?
Or could it be MIF10 himself?

SUSPENSE!
  Bumped again.
SEQUEL TO KNIVES CONTINUING IN CHAT!!!
  Lolwut?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  FINALLY! For some reason this wouldn't load for a month. ':_
  GIS, when RU continuing the story?
  Is yo story done, SupahDawg?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  the word _____ has been selected for _____ xD
SuperDog 13 years ago
  WTF "Light shined" should be "Light shone"
  You're chances to prevent me from bumping has been selected for termination xD
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Gamelover101 has been selected for termination xD
  This topic has been selected to be bumped!
  Lawl, I was gonna bump this :p
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Well, you know what? Yes, you guessed it. Why would there be more of the story if Mozzy was eaten? So the wind was SO strong outside and there was a manhole open. The wind lifted Mozzy out of the manhole. It was kind of a small tornado, Mozzy could see. So he stayed there, on the ground. For 273 days almost nothing happened to him. Then, on the 274th day, someone picked him up...

...and threw him in the bin. Mozzy was shocked.

But just before he fell in, a boy caught him. He ate him

Well, no, he didn't. But it looked like he wanted to.

The boy's name was SUPERDOG

Why am I talking in lines?

What? Oh the story.

So Mozzy was saved by SuperDog. He liked him

TO BE CONTINUED

Whole story:
SPOILER
  Lawl, bump!!!1
  @SimonM
Is it finished? If so, msgid plz.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Oh, thank you for including me in your story. Thanks!
SimonM 13 years ago
  GL can you add the adventure of the cheese to the first post, it's made by me and superdog
Hexicube 13 years ago
  two guys with a huge amount of guns fighting against eachother
let your mind fill in the rest :P

General

First post of the topic

Fanfics are fun! And this is the place to write them! Be creative and share your Fanfics with each other! It doesn't have to be about BL...

NOTE: You may not have the best reading

experience if you read from the first post

section. Scroll to the last page :p

KNIVES (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

Guys ABC & D (By Elizea)
SPOILER

An Odd Door (By gameinsky)
SPOILER

A Bloody Case (By Birjolaxew)
SPOILER

POISON (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

The Story of Syntax (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

Trapped -- A Terraria Fanfic (By Hexicube)
SPOILER

Mozzy BL (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

The Ghost Behind Me (Part 1: The Mirror) (by jasperpostema)
SPOILER

Quoting manufan from Bonuslevel Fanfics
An Odd Child - Part One (By Manufan)
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg