Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bonuslevel Fanfics

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  Ok.....................
LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  A year later, Luke had moved on. He had a job, which was TV presenter of the hit show, Bonus Quiz. After work he put the key into the door, twisting the key with a mystery noise. He looked back to find the menacing look in its eyes, it wasnt Ahroo.

Scared as hell, he twisted the key, opened the door, ran in, closed the door and ran for a Spas-12. Exhiliratingly, he opened the door and aimed. It was gone. It didnt look like Ahroo, like another. He equiped himself with a Combat knife, M16, and P99.

He walked out of the house, looking around in the desserted streets. Luke pulled out a P99 with a silencer. He heard somthing behind him. To his suprise, it wasnt Ahroo, but somone bigger. It had massive claw arms, a very big mouth and a chest with ribs sticking out.

He turned around as fast as he could, it knocked the P99 out his hand. Out of his pocket he pulled a Combat knife. He lurched it at the 'Things' head and got it in its eye. As the 'Thing' fell to the ground, he grabbed his M16 out his backpack. As he pulled the trigger he realised it wasnt reloaded...

He ran into his house to see the unexpected, a Zombie. 'Not on my Earth!' he shouted. He cut its head off and closed the door. The ' Thing' was hitting the door repetedly , it was a race agaisnt time. The Zombie was getting up, the bullets were lost, and the door was at its last. The door broke.

He smashed the window and jumped out. He grabbed Thing and started shooting it in the head in the air. 'Die!' Screamed Luke. As they hit the floor, Luke stood up and realised what Ahroo had done...

Dun Duun Duuuuuuuuuuuun!

PT 3 out soon...
  GIS, do you really plan to make a Christmas fanfic?
  Lawl, should I make an audiobook?
  finish it, then I'll add it.
  Okay i didnt realise i had to go to bed so i mad it a Quarter

PS: Ill make another 3 parts if you like.
  What excuse?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I dont get it...that just doesnt make sense dont make him excuses
  He means part of part two and quarter of the story, I think :3
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "Okay ill write HALF of part two:"
"Thats not even Quarter of it : D"
WTF
  Bye now, gotta eat. :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  My name is everywhere on this page. :_

38 matches in finding... :_
  I'm not your brother :_
  Okay ill write HALF of part two:

As the terror's were over, Luke drove over to his brothers house. He went in with police and paramedics everywhere. He told them he'd like a minute to himself with his brother. 'Come on gamelover101!' with that police shots were heard, as he rushed out he saw them all dead, and blood writen on the floor saying: Your next.'. Horrified, he jumped into his car and drove to the tallest building in Bonus City, Librity Bonus. Terrifired of elevators, he took the stairs.

He met a women while going up, like she was waiting for him. She had red hair with two AK47u's, she handed him one and ran with him up the stairs...

Thats not even Quarter of it : D
  Dude, wtf? I don't like you.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Everybody likes me for some reason. ':_

Are people hitting on me across the net now, too?! D8
  You don't suck :_
  Wow i suck

EDIT: I edited it okay
  Uh, no swearing in it please. Does Ahroo have a brother? It's torch, not tourch. It's drunk, not drunken. And you spelt friend wrong.
  Im gonna write one! Called: The Dark age.

One night as a drunken man with his drunken friend walked to there house's while they crossed a bridge to get to there house, one dared another to jump into the water. As he did a monsturous figuire known as 'Ahroo' jumped and grabbed his freinds and ate them. The next morning LukeTheFunJester saw the dead bodies, as he stared in horror he saw Ahroo walk past. Luke turned around and he was gone.

The same night Luke had an argument with gamelover101 on the phone, 'Well go to a different country, I dont care!' he screamed then threw the phone in his pocket. While he got into his car he saw glowing eyes in the backalley. When he got out of the car he walked over there and got his torch out, it was Ahroo.

He ran to his car and pulled out a Desert Eagle he found a week before, he aimed it a Ahroo and pulled the trigger. Blood and guts scattered across the road, Luke pulled himself to the car and drove to his brothers house. He told them what had happened and didnt belive him. While arguing he saw the evil glowing eyes in the window.

Ahroo smashed through the window and stabbed his brother with his claws. With glass everwhere he thought to himself: Why is he doing this!? He jumped out of the apartment window and grabbed Ahroo and pulled him in front of him

As Ahroo smashed to the floor with more guts he ran away from building to building. With tears in his eyes he got into the car and drove home. As he got into bed he saw the same glowing eyes, all night, outside the window...

PT 1
  :p
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  That comment was meant as a joke xD
I don't really care if you add it or not.
  Fine, I'll add it.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Fine! Hmph! I'll just make it into a looping story! Take that!
  A little too short, my friend :)
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  A bloody case

A black silhouette was visible through the window. As it turned it's head, Ahroo ducked. Fear hit him for a second, but he felt safe after a while, having heard no sound of the man inside getting up. He stood up. Light shined through the window from an unknown source behind the silhouette, not only making it impossible to see details, but increasing the danger for Ahroo as well.
He had seen enough. He jumped off the balcony and ran off. A wall surrounded the house, but it didn't take long to climb it. As he jumped down on the pavement on the other side, a car engine booted up a bit further away. He ran to it. He quickly ran to the car, and jumped inside, but for some reason, Gamelover, his conspirator, didn't drive off. "Come on Gamelover, they will be out here in a minute!" Ahroo said. A deep unknown voice responded; "No Ahroo. I am not Gamelover. But if you want to join him, fine with me". As the last words came over the unknown mans lips, a piercing pain shot through Ahroo's neck. As he moved his hands to the place it hurt, he felt a warm liquid flow out over his hands. That was when everything went black.

The rain was drumming on the window. Birjolaxew stood up. His back was hurting from sitting down for too long. He had been doing his math homework, when he had noticed a topic on BonusLevel. He had written a short story, but didn't have time to finish it. It was 3 PM and he hadn't went to sleep yet. As he lay down, he tried to find a way to end his story, but he just couldn't think about anything but math.

He went outside the next morning. The sun was shining down through the houses on both sides of the road. He looked around. Old Mrs. Jensen were taking her dog for a walk. On his right where the usual wall, blocking the view to the expensive villa. As he walked to school, he noticed a car holding halfway up the sidewalk. It had been there yesterday too, but he didn't recognise it. As he walked by he saw a teenager sitting on the backseat. A dark red liquid had spilled all over the seats. He backed off a few steps. A boy had been murdered in there. He heard steps behind him. A hand locked around his arm. A kid, around his age were standing behind him in a black coat. Something glimpsed in the kids hand. A knife where shot out from the kids wrist. Birjolaxew tried ducking, but for no use. The hand had a good hold on him. He were stunned in terror when he saw the knife flying towards his chest. A pain shot through him, starting from the hearth and quickly spreading to his whole body. Following where a terrifying cold. And then; nothing. He felt nothing. A great desire to close his eyes were starting to take over. The kid released his grib. Birjolaxew fell, but he didn't notice it. He were dead already.

Thi endz
  EPIC!!! Can't wait for you to finish it!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Made it longer.
  It was 7 PM when you started and 7 PM when you ended?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  It was 7 PM, Olivier just finished eating and went playing computer.
He heard a loud scream and went looking outside.
There he saw a piece of cheese being chased by a dog.
Olivier wanted to see that from nearby so got down and opened the door to the outside.
The road was green, and the trees purple.
The cheese and the dog dissapeared.
"What is that", said Olivier, and got through the door again.
"Where is the house", said Olivier ?
Only the door was there.
He went through it again, just to fall of a cliff.
"NOOOOOOO", screamed Olivier.
And he fell through a house on a bed.
He was knocked out unconsious.
When he woke up he was in his house again, it was 6 PM.
"Dinner!" said mom.
And he went down for dinner, totally forgetting his adventure.

General

First post of the topic

Fanfics are fun! And this is the place to write them! Be creative and share your Fanfics with each other! It doesn't have to be about BL...

NOTE: You may not have the best reading

experience if you read from the first post

section. Scroll to the last page :p

KNIVES (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

Guys ABC & D (By Elizea)
SPOILER

An Odd Door (By gameinsky)
SPOILER

A Bloody Case (By Birjolaxew)
SPOILER

POISON (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

The Story of Syntax (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

Trapped -- A Terraria Fanfic (By Hexicube)
SPOILER

Mozzy BL (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

The Ghost Behind Me (Part 1: The Mirror) (by jasperpostema)
SPOILER

Quoting manufan from Bonuslevel Fanfics
An Odd Child - Part One (By Manufan)
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg