Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bonuslevel Fanfics

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  GL101@ Ya,dey are finished.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  SuperDog showed Mozzy BonusLevel. "That rings a bell" Mozzy thought.

SuperDog then showed him the BL games. Blockoban was the only game Mozzy was interested in, though. Although he had never played any games in his life, he knew that he liked puzzle games. This was surprising.

SuperDog also showed him the best players of some of the games. When Mozzy saw the best players of Blockoban, he noticed a player. A very familiar player. It made Mozzy's head spin with memories of Blockoban levels, levels which he had never encountered in his life(Not that he ever played any levels at all)He didn't know how, but he was 100% sure it was him.

The player's name was CHEESE9

Whole story:
SPOILER

SimonM says I have good writing skills(I got an A- in English)
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Is it finished? I only add finished stories.

edit: I have to go for now
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Um...can you please add mine? Please?
  OK............

When you finish the whole comic, I'm going to take the pics and mash it into a pdf file!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Naw, the bolded subtitles make it easier for me to process the comic pages. So don't change it. :/
  Epilogues are optional. I choose to have it. Regardless, should I split KNIVES and POISON into Chapters?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  But it's MY story. And Short stories don't end with an epilogue. they end in about 5 chapters, which is what I did. |:p
  No, I has supershield.

@Ahroo
Or do I? It's MY topic.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Birjo (before most recent post) maaaaagiiiiiiic. |:p

@gamelover there is no epilogue. Shorts stories end with a chapter. and besides, you don't have rights over my story. |:p
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  That's right, Ahroo gave you chords :D

Supershield!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  LOL!!! I has SuperShield...
  Epilogue

Gamelover101 went to Jac1's store and exchanged $1000 for the earmuffs. He decided to go help rocky and lured the grue all the way to Ahroo's house.

"ZOMG GRUE!" Ahroo screamed like a girl and ran all the way into his closet. It was a dead end, and that was when the grue ATE him.

Or not, because it was gamelover101 in an authentic grue costume.

Ahroo was scarred for life.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  And I wondered forever after, how you managed to make a claymore look that much as a bag of dead puppies.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  k, back by popular demand, the story finishes. |:p

Chapter 5

As many of the people woke up they all were startled by the random gifts that appeared on their nightstands... they opened them anyways (hey, free stuff is ALWAYS welcome). Gameinsky's present is the first to highlight, as he got a (commercially available) level rejection system! He spammed it for a bit before realizing that one of the levels he rejected was Elizea's, and he scrambled to accept it before he got PWN'd.

Demonicyoshi's present was a slight bit different, as it was an automatic path spamming tool. He spammed with it, too, but that's not the point.

Rocky got a Grue... he's so far been running away from it all day.

Birjo got a claymore. He grinned devilishly at MARC. Sadly for him, Ahroo got MARC a really big shield to stop Birjo's really big sword (insert contraception joke here).

Elizea opened his.

"... A Can of what?" he inquired, as he looked upon the label of the Can of Shoop.

He cracked it open and ate it anyways... not such a good idea because he blew apart half of his house a couple seconds later.

Gamelover's present was the next highlighted and it turned out to be... soundproof earmuffs. Ahroo apparently expected gamelover to wake up and bought him it to avoid scaring him later (as far as he's concerned, gamelover got TWO gifts).

Gundu tore through his last and drooled in satisfaction. It was cat por... cat flavored pork! It was cat flavored pork.

(... Ok, he got something else, that's up to you to think about.)

Ahroo sighed heavily and rested for the night... but not before buying HIMSELF a present (hey, it was inevitable). He went to jac1's store and bought a Kinect for his Xbox 360 and some games. Satisfied, he sped home and played games for the rest of the day. As far as he's concerned, this was the best christmas EVAR. So he marked down the date and decided to do it again next year. and the year after that. And the year after that (n+1).

And the moral of the story is... gamelover will probably never get a good night's sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of the epic story. |:p
  I only wet it when there's a storm or my house gets flooded.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I got a bag of dead puppies :D
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Ho-ho-horrible time!
Hehe
chris3000 13 years ago
  haha, i didn't get nothing
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I GOT A PREZZIE :D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Of course, I can't let this topic go by without one of my almighty SHORT STORIES. |:p

Secret Santa... IN JULY!

Chapter 1

Ahroo sat there for a while. The bitter taste of boredom culminated in his mouth as he tried to figure out a useful thing to do with his life.

"... AHA!" Ahroo exclaimed, a eureka moment popping into his head, "I'll give people Christmas presents!"

He looked outside and gave a huge sigh. It wasa the middle of July, and common sense destroyed all traces of the idea's worth. Ahroo twitched a bit before coming to a conclusion.

"... Snowstorm machine first, then!" He proclaimed in 'delight'.

Chapter 2

Ahroo wiped the beads of sweat from his brow and looked proudly upon his new snowstorm machine. It wasa beautiful, despite being made from leftover furnace parts.

"Now, to turn it on..." Ahroo went on as he looked for the on switch.

He soon found it and operaterated his creation, snow clouds began to pour out into the sky, and only after a few hours, the heavens began to fill with icy precipitation. Noobs started to go 'LOL?', normal members said 'WTF?', and, most of all, the legends (most of them, Ahroo's friends) said 'HAAAAAAAX'.

"Great..." said Ahroo as he came from his dressing room with a red coat and a fake beard, "Time for a ho-ho-horribly good time!(I'm probably going to hell for that horrible pun)"

Chapter 3

Ahroo prepared his presents in his sack as he stood on top of gameinsky's house. The breeze was cold and strong, blowing the little white flakes against his face, but this didn't stop him. He jumped down GIS's Chimney... and came out wheezing and coughing from all the soot. A second or two later, he decided to control his breathing, given that it's obvious when there's a guy in your house when he's walking and coughing. He inched as close to GIS as he possibly could and placed the gift on his nightstand. As he creeped out of GIS's house, all that came from the forum mod was a snore.

Chapter 4

"Okay" Ahroo said as he coughed, expelling the last of GIS's toxic chimney waste from his lungs, "Let's see..."

He swiftly made his way to demonicyoshi's, rocky's, birjolaxew's, MARC2008's and Elizea's houses, parting with one gift at each house like he had done with gameinsky. Then came gamelover's house. He slid down the chimney (no soot, gamelover doesn't seem to use his chimney) and creeped towards gamelover's room. As he sleuthingly moved his way to gamelover's nightstand... and then he made a board creak. Gamelover woke up and screamed at the mysterious figure that had invaded his home... then fainted from the fear. Ahroo placed his present and went out casually, as it was obvious that gamelover wouldn't wake up for a while after the scare of his life.

Gundu's house was easy enough to infiltrate, and so Ahroo returned to his house and rested for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did Ahroo give everyone?
Are the presents any good?
Did gamelover wet his bed, too?

Find out in the FINAL CHAPTER! Due sometime tomorrow. |:p

Sorry, gamelover. had to. xD
  Well, I can't set emotions... :3
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I hope that program talks like a human, or at least not ignore the tone influencing symbols (like !)
  No, Speakonia. ':_
Ahroo 13 years ago
  MS Narrarator? ':_
  I'm using Text-to-Speech (a.k.a Arby and da Chief!)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  My voice is to epic to be recorded as audio. >:3
  An audio version is (maybe :p) coming out for the people who are too lazy to read pictures and words! |:p
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Of course, an underground COMIC of knives is underway for a people who want to read knives, but see that it's too long and boring for the human attention span. |:p
  It's already finished. I'll upload it soon.

General

First post of the topic

Fanfics are fun! And this is the place to write them! Be creative and share your Fanfics with each other! It doesn't have to be about BL...

NOTE: You may not have the best reading

experience if you read from the first post

section. Scroll to the last page :p

KNIVES (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

Guys ABC & D (By Elizea)
SPOILER

An Odd Door (By gameinsky)
SPOILER

A Bloody Case (By Birjolaxew)
SPOILER

POISON (By gamelover101 and gameinsky)
SPOILER

The Story of Syntax (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

Trapped -- A Terraria Fanfic (By Hexicube)
SPOILER

Mozzy BL (By SuperDog)
SPOILER

The Ghost Behind Me (Part 1: The Mirror) (by jasperpostema)
SPOILER

Quoting manufan from Bonuslevel Fanfics
An Odd Child - Part One (By Manufan)
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg