Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Best Levels of All Time

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kiethy342 9 years ago
  River Dance (Puzzle It) Is one of my favorite puzzle it levels. It's so clever and looks so nice, and yet is really tricky.

Happiness Valley! (Jump Gear 2) is definitely my favorite jump gear level. It's so perfect :)
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  There's so many great levels it will be hard for me to determine which are the best. Maybe I'll go back and replay some of my favorites so I can choose one.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  @gecko I was actually just about to post that earlier but I was going to wait until I figured out my favorite levels from others games. lol
gameinsky 9 years ago
  it was the most revolutionary level, but as you aid, it has long been surpassed.
geckojsc 9 years ago
  Wait, nobody suggested Euphoria (Rolling Turtle) yet?
Having said that, I know the bar for quality raised quite a lot since then, there are better levels, but I remember being really hyped for this one after seeing a preview.
Elizea 9 years ago
  Not sure about best levels, but most influential for me at least have been:
Ice Skating (BLockoban)
Paranoia (Rolling Turtle)
Perfectly Normal (Hog Pop)
Flower Land (Jump Gear 2)
360 (Moonlights)
Can't really say of the rest of the games.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Train-Troubles (Hog Pop) love this level.
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  the best official blockoban level is imo:
Start at the End (BLockoban)
it's a real unique chalange or at least the first time this trick was used.

for blockoban 2 i suggest garygoh's chained levles i never could solve.

it's hard to chose the best level for puzzle it. there are so many fun levels. so i go for a very fun level by kiethy. one where my highscore is still unbeaten:
A Little Help (Puzzle It)

it's not very modest but i like to say: my alice series involving all three games is the best series till now. :)
gameinsky 9 years ago
  For blockoban I would have to say Puzzle Garden (BLockoban).

The entire puzzle is pretty simple but not easy to find. And I love that level because of how unique it is compared to other levels.

Hog Pop:
With all of the newer levels around it's a bit surprising that I still like Perfectly Normal (Hog Pop) the most. It's a really fun and even funny level.

For rolling turtle, from the top of my head, I would say it is Waterworks (Rolling Turtle) because it blends concept and execution so well. It's a fantastic level, really ffun to play through and clearly had a lot of effort put into it.

I have no idea what my favorite levels are in other games
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  I know a few of my personal favorites out of my own levels, but I'd be interested to see which levels people really like from BB, for one.

I definitely agree with your point GL, but I think (as I assume kiethy does) that most of the "veterans" will probably post their favorite levels and there will just be a general talk about the best levels for each game (hopefully...).
gamelover101 9 years ago
  Popular in what way? Ratings aren't the best way to define /best levels/, as level standards have shifted drastically in the last half a decade.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  I'm bored.

So basically, as most people know, pretty much every game around here has come to a bit of a stop (not blockoban obviously, keep it going camodragoon!). So I thought it could be fun to find out what people think are the all time best levels.
I'll put the links to popular levels here:

Blockoban:

CoBaCoLi:

Rolling Turtle:

Hogpop:

Jumpgear 2:

Captain Dan v Zombie Plan:

Push:

Moonlights:

Blockoban 2:

Ringmania 2.5:

Path 4 Mouse:

Puzzle It:

So... Discuss.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kiethy342 9 years ago
  I'm bored.

So basically, as most people know, pretty much every game around here has come to a bit of a stop (not blockoban obviously, keep it going camodragoon!). So I thought it could be fun to find out what people think are the all time best levels.
I'll put the links to popular levels here:

Blockoban:

CoBaCoLi:

Rolling Turtle:

Hogpop:

Jumpgear 2:

Captain Dan v Zombie Plan:

Push:

Moonlights:

Blockoban 2:

Ringmania 2.5:

Path 4 Mouse:

Puzzle It:

So... Discuss.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg