Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 12 years ago
  I can't see a picture here xD
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Ahh! Too much text! PICTURE TIME!

Aah! Me image borkken!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  The message is too short! Please note that this forum is not a chat. Construct clear messages and make it easy for people to understand you.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Except in our imaginations.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  ... Hello Jasper, and welcome to the real world. It appears that you have utterly failed the basic understanding of physics.

Let me help you out.
Mobile phones uses what is called a "radio wave", to transmit data. Much alike radios and other wireless devices, this allows for data to be transmitted through the air. Think sound-wave.

Now, for obvious reasons, molecules cannot be transmitted in a similar way. Data of how the molecules are located, relative to eachother, yes, but not the actual molecules. Until we invent a device that actually reads, and rebuilds the molecules, no such thing is possible... At all...
SimonM 12 years ago
  lol
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  In a phone you teleport a voice, so teleport some molecules wouldn't be harder thasn that!
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Well, technically, no "thing" exists yet that can do such. Of course, certain natural phenomenons (I'm looking at you, black hole) messes up the universe completely, so you may, technically, be able to do it while nearing the center of it. Also, you are able to simulate it (we seriously need an [i]tag[/i]), and what-not.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Elastic trampoline, when you are big!
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  I have the hardest question in the world, think wisely before answer (I want everybody to tell their opinions!!!), so here it is:
Which thing can pass you through the solid wall?
Waiting! :D

P.S. This thing must really exist!
(Answer Is easier than it looks)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  NO U DIDN'T AHAHAHAHAHAH!!
chris3000 12 years ago
  chris3000 pressed the button...
SuperMario 12 years ago
  BORED FOR NAOW!!!
chris3000 12 years ago
  case, vase, base, erase, chase
SuperMario 12 years ago
  knobs and effframes
  And no effframes? I thinketh u r wrong!

XDDDDD dump
chris3000 12 years ago
  Bedtime for me, night.
  NO KNOBS? I GIVE YOU KNOB!

HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH SOI SOI SOI IOS IOS IOS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOO.
  Woof.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I'm still not allowing knob and efframe, please stop using them.
  Cluck.
Pof 12 years ago
  Do I like it?
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
manufan 12 years ago
  My time to troll the living crap out of the chat. Here goes...
manufan 12 years ago
  Capt. Kirk: Scotty, Fire the Bass Cannon!
Scotty: Captian, I'm givin' 'er all she's got!
manufan 12 years ago
  At Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Office.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Gay Day Fay Say Hay
BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  Under yo momma.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Hey, Where's Perry?
chris3000 12 years ago
  Rolling Turtle

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg