Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Star Tower Game

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  MARC, i'm on TeamViewer...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  How am I trolling? I tell you how you're doing something illegal, and I'm trolling? Better not tell that murderer to stop next time I see him.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  go troll someone less important...youre putting me off from working on Neon Defence...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I never said it would... I just said it was illegal.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  its wikipedia = lies :P
I dont see how this game would put people off from buying mario game anyway o.O
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  "Copyright is a set of exclusive rights granted to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work." Besides, if you really want to know if Mario is copyrighted, here.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  *facepalm*
copyright only prohibits it if it either tries to be identical to one of the games already released or if it is not free. usage of some attributes from one of their games when the game being created is free and does not act like a regular mario game is perfectly fine. Super Mario Wars uses the character, tiles, and some powerups from mario games, but does not have the same objective in-game, and is also free.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Obviously, copyright makes it illegal to use any of the copyrighted material for anything, let it be commercial or free.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  that doesnt give any specific details = fail
also, doesnt specify in event of game being free, only if it was an attempt at an already existing game they made...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  You're welcome.

And before you go all "lol various characters not mario", if they have copyrighted any of their characters, I am fairly sure Mario, the worlds best known videogame character, would be one of them.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  feel free to look it up birjo...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  You're talking about using it for non-commercial uses? It may still be violating loads of things; copyrights, license, etc.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  AK im going to get back into my coding trend with Neon Defence, I need to get some work done on it so I am going to be doing some :P
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol! its not illegal if its free software...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I still dislike that you, most likely illegally, ripped of sprites from Mario...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  its monthly...and its lifted due to it being march 1st XD
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  But, I were on my iPhonelililily
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Or Come-To-Chat-ly. |:p

EDIT: nvm, ttyl
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Or minutililily
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Or hourly. |:p
Ahroo 13 years ago
  he probably meant daily. |:p
gamelover101 13 years ago
  You have a monthly limit? Wow. ':_
Hexicube 13 years ago
  sorry, I broke my limit again...good thing its lifted in 35 minutes XP
AK 13 years ago
  Hexicube, i'm waiting for you to get on...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  mmm...how convenient that I only broke my monthly limit today, on the 28th :P
[edit] post 404, error not found...
AK 13 years ago
  Get the star...

The one in the sprites. We just haven't made it yet.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  @AK: I'm a drummer! :O

Anyway, I like the game so far, but in the real game, what do you have to do to complete the level?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I have a headache...
AK 13 years ago
  MARC left me to try and fix the bug by myself.... And all I got was a vibrating Mario when you touch 2 blocks at the same time...

I really need MARC's help...
AK 13 years ago
  Sorry, MARC. I'll get on as soon as my brother gets done drumming in the basement.

I want to BURN those drums.... his drumming is SO FREAK'N ANNOYING!!!

Flash game development

First post of the topic

AK 13 years ago
  This forum is for the development of "Star Tower". This will be updated daily.

Game so far:
Star Tower
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg