Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 5 years ago
  Congratulations to suhangha and bbdest for their officials. It was about time they got an award for what they did to keep BL great again (as on say in this days).
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Congrats to them. The two advanced levels are really challenging!
Treazer 5 years ago
  We got three new official levels, congrats to bbdest and suhangha!

Dangerous (Jellify)
Butcher (Jellify)
Flying Saucer (Jellify)
Treazer 5 years ago
  I agree that some levels are really difficult in this game. I advise you to just leave them out if they are too stressful for you. There are enough levels for the award and more to come so that you don't need to solve the very complex ones.

If you need hints, feel free to ask in the chat or in the comments section of the level. I will answer in any of these places.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Some of you should really test your levels before uploading, some lvls only 3-4 people have scored on, or almost seem impossible. Especially to me. Well, over 150 solved.

See I take suppliments to help me stay calm, if I didn't I wouldn't be able to cop with this game. Actually with stress. So any hints/advice would be nice. Thank you.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I'm rushing to beat 150 intermediates. I can play new beginners/intermediates all the way at that point :)
chris3000 5 years ago
  Nice award, I'll probably get it in 3-4 months, I'm not rushing, I have all the time in the world.
Treazer 5 years ago
  All packs including the Up To 5 one have been updated.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good luck with the final level. I've seen it, and you didn't make things easy for yourself :)
suhangha 5 years ago
  Completed the all levels! (Soild levels)

EDIT:
"Jelly Goal" series comes to Jellify.

It's easiest at Jellify.

Features of the series: Easy and challenging
Difficulty: 2.07/5 (●●○○○)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Nice! Maybe I can reach it someday, but beating all but eight levels in any game is a crazy task.
Treazer 5 years ago
  We've got a new award!

Gelatinous Puzzler
Complete 500 levels of Jellify!
EXP +100
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I think the officials could have at least one expert.
suhangha 5 years ago
  As the official increases, need to pick be intermediate levels, small expert levels, defrost levels.

Edit: I think at least two experts are good to go in.
Why: An expert must have an environment to become a true game.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Nice! I'm becoming better, but I need to beat those last 4 officials :)
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  slowly, but surely i become the master of LOW score at jellies.

edit: power of posting. highscore on level jc56
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  If you wanted to make more than 99, you can just abbreviate to J.C. or something.

EDIT: Beaten all officials which aren't advanced levels. Only 3/7 advanced levels beaten though.
SimonM 5 years ago
  Your jelly challenge series is nice. However, you don't need to make a series. You could just give each level a completely different title.
suhangha 5 years ago
  Jelly Challenge exceeds 50.
If it exceeds 100, it is difficult because it exceeds the title.

I made a lot of it though~
So nice and playable the game!

[@SimonM]:
The last level of the series should be Primal level.

Your typo.
"jelly challenge series" -> "Jellies Challenge series"
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  You should definitely make a pack for them - so we can see our combined score over the challenges.

EDIT: You've pretty much annihilated all the highscores I had on those levels. I'll have to get them back.
suhangha 5 years ago
  In April Trick and puzzle level was made,
I want to make more levels.
I hope Jellify life are long.

[Jellies Challenge Current/Categories]:
Ancient - Beginner
Sinking - Beginner
Wild - Intermediate
Frost - Intermediate
Colorful - Intermediate
Electric - Intermediate
Night - Advanced
Music - Advanced
Primal - Advanced
Wave - Expert
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  400 levels made! Only 100 more to be made then the achievement can be made!
pig 5 years ago
  Thanks! Your levels are great too! :D
suhangha 5 years ago
  ScMp is also autism.
I challenged levels myself.
But ScMp easily cleared the official level.
The official level of Staff is also beautiful, so I want to clear it alone.

Because the level is difficult
I'd like to rate it with easy level to official for chris 3000 and pig.
Treazer 6 years ago
  Just like you have issues solving some Jellify levels, I have trouble solving Blockoban levels, even the easier ones.^^ Don't worry and feel free to ask for help, but always try to solve the levels completely by yourself before for some time. This way, you will practice solving more difficult Jellify levels that need new approaches to solving.
chris3000 6 years ago
  I don't understand it, how come I can't solve most of the levels here, even the intermediate levels are hard, it seems like most of the lvls that I have solved are the beginner ones(blue). I really need help, I do get stuck a lot and am hesitant to ask for help. See, I was born with autism and I get anxious a lot and don't speak up very much.

I looked at the editor tonight and it's confusing to me. Anyways I might have to explain more in the chat later.
Treazer 6 years ago
  Wow, that's a lot. Thanks for the effort, makes me check out these levels again! :)
oldmanrob 6 years ago
  after a long writing blockade i finally finished the doc. with short comments to all the level of Jellify. You can read them HERE
pig 6 years ago
  Yes I agree too, IMO the level Unlock Jellify should be official really unique concept!
GreenSylveon10 6 years ago
  TBH, this game needs more official levels.

Games forum

Play Game "Jellify"

First post of the topic

jp 7 years ago
  Hey, didn't know you had made a game. It's not finished, but it's honestly very nice. Keep going and we'll show it on the front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg