Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 4 years ago
  I would definitely make more levels if I had more time and motivation. Maybe some of you can teach me some level making tips one day.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  It’s a bit of both for me I’m afraid. I’ll definitely try to make more levels though, I’ve been tying to get back into it for a while but can never get a good idea going...
Dynamo 4 years ago
  CG I noticed you haven't made a level here in a while, I miss your little challenges, please make some more if you have spare time! While I seem to have got into a level creating rhythm everyone seems to be busy or have lost creative inspiration :(

I'd also like to propose a new level 1 admin to accept new levels and sort out issues whenever Simon is busy, I would like to put myself forward for it too if Simon likes the idea. :D
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I never noticed that - cool find, and even cooler easter egg!
Dynamo 4 years ago
  It was today that I realised that completing an official level gives you a yellow 'Level completed' screen, and an accepted level a blue 'Level completed' screen. What a nice subtle extra touch. :D
suhangha 4 years ago
  Right and smart plan for he :)
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  That could be good - maybe we could vote on the levels in the 'Official Consideration' pack?
Dynamo 4 years ago
  I think we should have a community vote on some new officials. :D
suhangha 4 years ago
  You are lucky . I can almost guess the age. while potentially half month ago
chris3000 4 years ago
  I messaged him on Twitter 3 weeks ago. He said he was real busy with university school and work. Treazer has a Twitter account and so do I.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Do you know him almost age?
chris3000 4 years ago
  He's probably busy with college and work related things.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Treazer come back so we can have more officials pls :(
chris3000 4 years ago
  I agree, and suhanga makes high quality original levels. Well at least I'm not too far away from the award. If you guys see my posts on certain lvls, then I'm totally stuck.
SimonM 4 years ago
  I want to emphasise on Coolguy's point: great levels are usually compact and focus on a single challenge. So don't try to put every feature in your level. To get inspiration, look at the small levels from suhangha.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  The only tip I can give is to keep trying to make a concept until you are happy with the execution. I’d say the vast majority of my levels weren’t completely finished on the first attempt, and most took a lot of refinement for me to be happy uploading them. There is no secret formula to make a perfect level. Generally, the great levels are as compact as possible, challenging and unique. The only way to see if your level is good is to test the level a lot.
chris3000 4 years ago
  I feel the same way Dynamo. I guess the best way is to talk to Simon in the chat since he is the creator. And Treazer too. But the best way to solve levels is to keep playing the level until you get it. It's like trial and error.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Can someone give me any tips for making levels here? I have plenty of cool ideas but no idea how to execute most of them, I want to be able to make levels more consistently.
suhangha 4 years ago
  I'm not sure you should give trusted. I think must be changed categories more than 2.
suhangha 4 years ago
  They levels is extremely hard.
If the modification can be changed, I'll be changed, but you can change it directly. 4 levels
suhangha 4 years ago
  [!]: Representative difficult Jellify levels because Extra levels in difficult 2 series

Can be better for Expert Levels:
Electric 6 (Jellify)
Electric 7 (Jellify)
Wild 6 (Jellify)
Wild 7 (Jellify)
chris3000 4 years ago
  Whenever I have more free time I need a couple guys to help walk me through beating more levels and making them. It would be more fun and challenging if I made my own levels for everyone to play.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Continue, if directly Simon's communication
suhangha 4 years ago
  SUB ADMIN AND DM YOSHI NOT Visited for 1 month samtime.
LIVE TIME possible indeed?
LadersHD 4 years ago
  *just beated about 200 beginner levels in the last 2 weeks xDD*
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Good luck with that 500 award Chris - I know you can get there!
pig 4 years ago
  Thank you, I am sure you will get it! I try to make some easy levels to help you.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Welcome back to making levels pig, hopefully I'll get the 500 award soon, I need a little over 100 more to earn it.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Can you fix this bug?
pig 4 years ago
  I already found out, thanks!

Games forum

Play Game "Jellify"

First post of the topic

jp 7 years ago
  Hey, didn't know you had made a game. It's not finished, but it's honestly very nice. Keep going and we'll show it on the front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg