Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 4 years ago
  Use this link to get more information on how to enable flash player.
pig 4 years ago
  Well, sometimes I check the site if there's any movement going on, but I cannot play since my Adobe Flash Player is blocked somehow :/
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I fear the levels where you aren’t good enough! You have great skill with this game. Also, welcome back!
pig 4 years ago
  I can help you, but if Im not good enough you can find someone else
chris3000 4 years ago
  Thanks, how do I become a great player/designer like bbdest,P-horn,suhanga,Simon,etc?

I always seem to find the beginner levels the only levels I can complete. The intermediate and on up seem more challenging to me.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  That's really nice! I can't give hints on every level you're asking about - and I prefer not to give great hints on levels which aren't mine, but I'll try to help - even if very slightly...

To add editors to your level, click the '[More]' hyperlink to the right of your name.
chris3000 4 years ago
  I'm getting closer to 400! Only about 30 more levels to go. I'm not really that far from the first award. Wish me luck and please I need some hints/help on the levels I post on.

And the editor is tricky still, how can I add people to help me create levels? Like a collab.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Thank you! It means a lot from probably the greatest and most genius creator of all!
suhangha 4 years ago
  Coolguy52's Good Theme levels:
Good Wild level:
Omelette (Jellify)
Good Frost level:
Arctic Mission (Jellify)
Good Colorful level:
Meltdown (Jellify)
Good Electric level:
Separate Ascent (Jellify)
Good Night level:
Opposing Switch (Jellify)
Good Music level:
Restriction (Jellify)
Good Primal level:
Inner Core (Jellify)
Good Wave level:
Outreach (Jellify)
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I had the same feelings as you about a year ago. I have recently tried to design easier levels, and I am planning on continuing this as I inch closer towards my 100 levels milestone. Unfortunately, as far as I know there is no way to get better at Jellify levels without playing Jellify levels - and so the only way to face the problem is head on.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Look guys, I love the game but it is too complex for me, I am actually better at Blockoban/racing games. Puzzleit is tough and so is Moonlights, so I might have to stop playing this until there are some more beginner/easier levels. It is a shame though b/c I like the designs/levels I just don't have the skills enough to beat them.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I think that what you are doing sounds like a good idea. I would give full credit to the beginner pack for helping me get up to solve a lot more levels, nearly 500 after playing a lot more, and even able to solve lot of the easier experts. It won’t get you up to Inner Sanctum or JC61 level, but it’s a brilliant way to play a lot of levels and learn a lot of tricks!

I will attempt to help as much as possible on all of my levels, but I don’t want to undermine other creators - and so I will only give small hints there.

Congrats on 350, and good luck for 500!
chris3000 4 years ago
  Well I'm slowly getting there, 350 solved, I need 150 more to get the award. Maybe I should play the beginner pack and see how many levels I can complete there, then work my way to the intermediate pack and on up. Now the advanced/expert it would take me ages to solve so I'll probably be ready for that in 2-3 years. So, 2021 or 2022.

Any advice/tips would be helpful, I posted on a few more levels. I was able to solve Jelly Trial 7 which was tough but I got it with luck and skill. But from here on out if you see my name next to a level then I'm totally stuck on it. That's when I'll need assistance/hints. But let me see what I can do myself first.
suhangha 4 years ago
  There is a bug in Jelly Slicer 22 (Jellify).
A Bug:

:did not visit a week ago.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Congratulations chris3000, you have completed the really tutorial grass 4 levels!!
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Yay! 1250 levels solved finally :D
suhangha 4 years ago
  S M did not visit 5 days ago.
I think I'm seeing it for the first time.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Of course it is beneficial. Wow, You can comment in real time!
chris3000 4 years ago
  Do you know how to use the chatroom? Maybe we can communicate there. I like the lawn series.
suhangha 4 years ago
  For Chris or more Starters, I will not complain if the lawnhome is the only official too.
But more than Ancient levels are keep the just blue.

Primal Wave Complex
very unfortunate to make I'm lolly mute... without pleaser... ?
suhangha 4 years ago
  Thanks for coming back! Are you planning to make Red N?
chris3000 4 years ago
  Hello guys, I am back, read my post in Blockoban to find out why I've been gone.
suhangha 4 years ago
  The only level with bbdest score is score like level number.

Trip to Jelly Series
LadersHD 4 years ago
  I think these are should be officials too. I think I put them into my list
LadersHD 5 years ago
  And how it would work?
suhangha 5 years ago
  I think just need a conveyor.
I thought that when I made the Co op Prison break (Jellify).
suhangha 5 years ago
  Unknown but, I would like to list the official level :)

Games forum

Play Game "Jellify"

First post of the topic

jp 7 years ago
  Hey, didn't know you had made a game. It's not finished, but it's honestly very nice. Keep going and we'll show it on the front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg