Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally beat 700 levels!
jp 5 years ago
  Back to homepage.
suhangha 5 years ago
  Completed 882 moves.

"Plan to Jelly Slicer":
Part1: 1~16
Part2: 17~32
Series difficulty is â– â– â– â– â–¡.
SimonM 5 years ago
  I accidently uploaded an upcoming BL game to Jellify. This causes Jellify to not be public anymore until jp puts it back. I apologise for the inconvenience, anyone who in the meantime still wants to play can temporarily become a tester for the time that game is not public: send a message to me.

Edit: I added a few people already as a tester (most active players)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Chris, a suggestion to improve is to try to beat all beginner levels in the pack. These levels are usually straight-forward, or have one small trick to them. Using this, you can work your way through a lot of levels and learn new tricks.

As for the chat, I'm usually on around 5-10pm weekdays my time now (so 12 to 5 for you) now, due to school. At the weekends, I am on a lot, so if you want to ask for tips on levels, I can help then.

If you want to make a crane level, it's best to plan it out, as many are severely flawed (for example, my crane level). Making your own levels is a great way to discover new quirks/tricks with the game.

EDIT: Finally hit a target of mine for 800 levels - 650 done!
chris3000 5 years ago
  Congrats on the new officials everyone! I'm not playing this anymore though until I get more specific hints in the chat. If I could post a picture of where I'm stuck it would give you guys a better idea. BBdest and sughanga make a bunch of difficult ones which require more thinking and random moves. If I knew when you guys are in the chat I can make some room in my schedule twice a week. See, I have more responsibilities in life now.

Oh, and I need more assistance in the level editor. I'm trying to make a crane level, it would be more fun and interesting making my own challenges/creations.
Treazer 5 years ago
  Thanks for your suggestions. We plan to add new officials soon and will consider the levels you mentioned. :)
suhangha 5 years ago
  The following levels should be official like this:

Don't Let Them Hang (Jellify)
This level has a quirky trick.

Dartboard (Jellify)
The way to go without overlapping blocks is Wonderful.

Troubled Waters (Jellify) Blue Centre (Jellify) Magma Caving (Jellify)
Vote for the official on the level for Coolguy52.

I will advise Jellify,
The more the official, the better.
Treazer 5 years ago
  The best strategy is probably backwards solving for most levels. Think about what you have to achieve and then, step by step, think about how to get there.

Other levels can be quite tedious and random, however. It's difficult to find a proper strategy there. In that case, try to combine blocks as needed and when you're stuck undo a few moves and try a different approach.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Thanks, I'm a little over halfway towards the award. Hopefully by the end of the year or maybe January I will get it. What is the best way to practice/solve the harder/advanced levels?

Any tips and strategies?
Treazer 5 years ago
  All packs have been updated once again.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally cracked the 600 mark on the officials. I might try to crack 575, but I won't be quick enough most likely - as I sense new officials coming soon :)
Treazer 5 years ago
  Don't worry, you contributed a lot of great levels to Jellify. Everybody needs a break from playing and creating levels from time to time.
suhangha 5 years ago
  It has been long since I enjoyed Jellify.
I moved the "Fan Made P4M" for a while.
I'm sorry I cannot work.
bbdest is most 700. (â—‹:)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Thanks!
bbdest 5 years ago
  Congratulations for reaching the 500 club
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally cracked 500 of these levels. They are starting to get incredibly hard for me now, but at least I got the award :D
LadersHD 5 years ago
  this game seems to be still in test mode

edit (SimonM): it's not
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  No
LadersHD 5 years ago
  This gane is have admins? (Level 1)
suhangha 5 years ago
  @bbdest
Celebration for all cleared.

Jellies Challenge 61 (Jellify) is the hardest in the this game.
But bbdest got a new record XD
Wow, what a wonderful 1st!!!!!

TOPIC:
For open the Jelly Trial Part 2...
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That is an impressive achievement! There are some very tricky levels in the game!
bbdest 5 years ago
  I have finally beaten all levels at 673 levels published
Treazer 5 years ago
  All the packs have been updated.

And in case you missed it, two more officials have been added to the game:

Revenge of the Cage (Jellify)
Impossible Target (Jellify)
Treazer 5 years ago
  We have to thank you level creators for the amazing levels! :)
suhangha 5 years ago
  My of 3 levels has become official levels! Thanks to the This Game Creators!

EDIT: They level creators are you and bbdest and kiethy342!

Jelly Goal Part 2 ended at level 40.
Part 1: 1~20
Part 2: 21~40

Because JC1(TC0) is a wave theme, it should be set to Theme Challenge 0.
Unfortunately, I plan to finish with TC99 PRIMAL.
Do not please read it with JC100.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Finally 200 solved, I solved a lot of beginner lvls over the weekend. Now, I'm going to start making more lvls to challenge you guys, I love this game.
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  Congratulations to suhangha and bbdest for their officials. It was about time they got an award for what they did to keep BL great again (as on say in this days).

Games forum

Play Game "Jellify"

First post of the topic

jp 7 years ago
  Hey, didn't know you had made a game. It's not finished, but it's honestly very nice. Keep going and we'll show it on the front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg